• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Because Lola is as fast as Copen and follows him. Copen has more of a hard limit on his prevasion than GV, so dodging is almost always a better idea for him, espesially with his more air based combat style.

Garnet can see many possible futures, so that means she won't be able to know exactly where Copen and Lola will dodge to correct?

But if he dodges the attack when Garnet is aiming for Lola that leaves Lola open to being attacked

She will have an idea as she will act on the future that is most likely to happen. Alternatively she can just make her gauntlets massive to cover more area

Okay but if hee moves to try to dodge and goes intangible as a result the attack would just go through him and hit Lola would it not?

It probably would be considered game mechanics, but it would still be nearly impossible for Garnet to pull of, espesially due to her AP disadvantage and Lola still being active for a few seconds from a blast that knocked out Copen.

Copen is a cyborg who doesn't need to eat. He can be knocked out, but the only time it happened it only lasted a few minutes.

Considering Copen literally has been preparing to fight an electricity user for 100 years, I doubt his equipment would be vulnerable to electricity.

Now Copen hasn't prepared specifically to fight that specific Azure Striker for 100 years, he didn't know he wasn't around, he even was surprised when he encountered him. But he HAS definitely researched the Septima itself for quite a long time

regardless, i think Copen is well equipped and prepared to handle electricity, so Garnet is gonna have a hard time hitting him

Mmmmokay yeah I'm convinced, Copen FRA

Totally not because i want this bracket to proceed to the more fun SU character ovo

It hurts me so much, but...

Should the thread be closed for the upgrade?

Or let it open until the upgrade?

Back