• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-A Tournament: Round 1 Match 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
>Just noticed that none of the Vinsmokes have the Speed Boosters added

Reiju is a trained and genetically modified assassin. She's a melee fighter but can use ranged attacks that consist on lethal poison, whether via gas or directly touching the enemy's body as seen with Smoothie.

Her poison should be comparable to her resistance, which makes Luffy's resistance looks like a joke. The poison that was going to kill Luffy, Reiju ate it and called it her favorite food.

As for the scaling, Reiju scales to Ichiji, who pierced Oven's body with a laser. Oven took a stealth kick from Sanji and is comparable to Daifuku, who has clashed and overpowered Sanji before. So she's very high in the chain. Yonji, the younger brother, tossed Daifuku's djinn, so at worst he's comparable to him, and Yonji is the weakest brother, to the point that Sanji basically stomped him.

Not sure if she'd one-shot, but she definitely holds a significant advantage over there.

Alright, important question is if Shirou is just in base or with Install as the latter gives him Servant resistances which is kinda relevant to the poison.

As for the fight itself, Shirou definitely has the range advantage here scaling from Archer's casual 4km which lets him rain arrow hell so he even with a large AP/dura disadvantage, he can just chip damage with AOE and homing shots. I can't show you any examples of him doing this as all of his canon fights are cqc but thats because they started in close range though he still uses AOE shots in cqc anyway.

For cqc (if it somehow gets there), he always spams thrown KnB and TLCW which home on the enemy for whatever reason (must have mad throwing skills). He has Archer's fighting style meant to fight people stronger and faster than him along with all of Archer's experience. If only NLBW wasn't restricted, Shirou could just one shot from the very start.

There's no stated quantity, and I should look after the scans to see how good it is since I don't remember.

Edit: Forget it, I remember. During the end of the arc, Sanji was escaping and saving Luffy, but he was cornered by the Charlotte family, moving not fast enough to prevent getting attacked for a lot of different angles, but then Niji, who is comparable to Sanji without the Raid Suit, called him "slow" and saved Sanji from an explosion, escaping from it without issues.

So I think it's pretty considerable.

https://*****************/read-online/One-Piece-chapter-897.html

https://*****************/read-online/One-Piece-chapter-898.html

I assume its from 898 where Sanji is carrying Luffy out of town and all the guys shoot at them in midair? Yeah that would be a decent amp. Do you think it amps enough to blitz comparables?

Hmm, well Archer's fighting style lets him fight characters FTE to him like the Cu Chu train so Mirou should be fine here. It also let the most fodder UBW Shirou block best husbando's attacks which said suck it to Saber's Instincts and stomping fodder Rider.

That's a problem, because unless the feat is above 300-400MT to close the gap to 2-3x, Shirou will have a lot of problems with Reiju. Even more considering her skin and suit are considerably more durable and resilient when compared to the rest of the characters.

I am curious about the 500 megaton thing cuz I saw Knight mention it on a thread. Mirou would definitely scale to this (if its true) as he, after months of malnourishment and still injured from taking Ea to the face, was stronger than the entirety of Illya's squad which includes 2 Saber level people and Bazett who stomps said people. His condition was so bad that he collapsed the moment he tried to do anything serious so healthy would be much stronger.

So considerably above 500MT? Below baseline Large Mountain?

Something I forgot to say, Reiju made Smoothie block her kick, with Smoothie being above Cracker and below Katakuri. It's not too big of a feat, but she basically saved Nami when doing this.

Yeah, him and majority of Nasuverse characters are now bumped to 6-C, some of them even reached High 6-C. Which mean rip this match, but on bright side we can start the High 6-C tournament lel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back