• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-A Team Bracket Match 4 (Pidgeot & Luffy vs Iona & U-2501)

DontTalkDT

A Fossil at This Point
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Bronze Supporter
Pidgeot & Luffy vs Iona & U-2501

Speed Equal

Everything above 7-A restricted

Battle will take place on the Cape of Good Hope, with Pigeot & Luffy starting on land and Iona and U-2501 starting in the water.

Starting distance: 100 meters

SBA otherwise

Votes:

• Team Rubberbird:
  • Team Shipgirl:
Hub, Tree

The Calaca said:
But neither of them can cancel High-Mid.
According to the Hub:

First Witch said:
Not combatapplyable Or to be more specific, its reliant on their union core, on top of them not being able to regenerate to that extend mid battle.

┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬» No idea.

Gotta wait for First Witch to (hopefully) show up and debate her match.

Welp, not unbeatable but kinda hard.

I think the biggest advantage here is that Luffy is used to tame animals and he could very well use Pidgeot's flight advantage to gain a big mobility.

Luffy has the best advantage here being his Precognition to prevent getting hit by the Corrosive Warheads. If he stays focused and calmed he will be able to see into the future and order Pidgeot to dodge the attack like he did with a feeble old man who could barely fight.

They also have the range advantage, but Luffy can't get in the water or he will be doomed so they would rely on Pidgeot's ranged attacks or Luffy will attack once he notices one of the ships getting into the surface for whatever reason.

Considering Luffy can also block the projectiles with his Goken barrier, they have more defensive options than the ships have offensive ones, and they would eventually run out of ammo or will emerge to engage directly rather than trying to snipe them once they notice it's useless.

Upon further inspections, and this will probably annoy you DT, i think i concede on spot. The profiles are in worse shape than i remembered and it would be unfair to argue with incomplete profiles.

Sorry for that.

Well... in that case I'm going to make the next match soon. (Unless someone else wants to really argue for the shipgirls)

Back