• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Monarch Laciel said:
Two questions: 1) Does Dave lead with time stop?

2) Can Dave's mind be read?
Yes to both. Also if remember right Dave's time stop can sometimes act as a side effect to him hitting you which just freezes the person he hit in time. Don't quote me on that I'll have to check.

Can he stop all of time at once, freezing everything except himself, or is his ability more like being able to freeze specific things in time?

How does he freeze people? Does he need to touch Satan, or can he just look at him and freeze him.

He can just look at him and freeze him. He can even freeze large groups of enemies.

Any irregularities about the freezing? For example, can Satan still take damage while frozen or does it even freeze his state of being?

That was not a yes or no question.

If he can still take damage while time stopped, I'll vote Dave

If he can't, I'll vote inconclusive

Monarch Laciel said:
That was not a yes or no question.

If he can still take damage while time stopped, I'll vote Dave

If he can't, I'll vote inconclusive
I meant yes he can still take damage while time stopped.

Back