• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beerus VS Flandre Scarlet

Beerus' Hakai only has ever worked at short ranges, and they start much further away from each other, and the time it takes for Beerus to cross that distance is less than the time it takes for someone to tense their fist a bit.

Therefore Flandre kills Beerus before he can reach her.

It's an easy assumption to make when the hakai technique is one of the cornerstones of being a GoD.

Fair.

I don't get how you can argue that Beerus's Hakai has infinitely less range than the shockwaves of his physical attacks and other ki techniques.

GyroNutz said:
Beerus >> Sidra
No God of Deatruction has displayed large distances Hakai's, best we got was short distance Hakai from Beerus and Blast-Type attacks from Sidra and Tyoopo.

So it doesn't matter if Beerus is stronger than Sidra, he's never shown long distant Hakai powers.

>Both have the same EE, Beerus is superior, wouldn't be illogical to say his range is superior.

Firstly, yes it would when the person you're saying is Better has only ever shown a range of about a few feet at best for his Hakai.

Secondly, Range has never been shown to become greater with the power of the User when it comes to the Hakai technique.

> who shoots first

This isn't who shoots first, this is someone with an RPG vs Someone who only has the missile.

One can first it before the other even gets close, the other has to get within range before they can even attack.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
AoE = range dude.
That's an AOE fallacy, for example, an artillery has a range of dozens of metres, but it doesn't have a destructive capacity of dozens of metres, or the reverse, a Nuke by itself doesn't have any range but has a massive AOE.

>Are you saying the city is a few feet long from the center to the edges?

No? Nore did I even imply that. I said he was standing in the area he wanted to destroy, which doesn't prove range.

Going with Flandre. Not because she pulls out her EE first but because their abilities cancel out so you'd have to look beyond that. And while Beerus outdoes her in every category but danmaku spam, he can't kill her due to her regen. So that will get her the win in attrition.

The real cal howard said:
Going with Flandre. Not because she pulls out her EE first but because their abilities cancel out so you'd have to look beyond that.
That's not how that works. Beerus's Hakai doesn't negate Flan's EE and vice versa. Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is the same as saying "who shoots first" based incons aren't possible because you're supposed to ignore the outcomes where they both use their instant win abilities that neither resist on each other at the start.

That's an AOE fallacy, for example, an artillery has a range of dozens of metres, but it doesn't have a destructive capacity of dozens of metres, or the reverse, a Nuke by itself doesn't have any range but has a massive AOE.

>Are you saying the city is a few feet long from the center to the edges?

No? Nore did I even imply that. I said he was standing in the area he wanted to destroy, which doesn't prove range.

A nuke totally has a large range. If a Nuke obliterates a city, then it obviously has city level range. That's like saying a Nuke can destroy an area but can't reach the stuff inside of the area.

The real cal howard said:
I think "who shoots first" is dumb so I based my verdict on how it's supposed to be.
You mean how you want it to be? If you're arguing off of "who shoots first" being dumb, then that's just what you think it is supposed to be. I don't get why you would think it was dumb even then. If two gunmen with the same gun fight each other at gun range, then you aren't going to ignore the fact that they have guns and start debating who wins in a martial arts fight.

Back