• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Day of the Scarlet Fate:Sisters VS Sisters

BlastX

He/Him
Remilia heard that in Greece there's the so called sister of fate, feeling like she's gotta show those three their place in the who controls Fate Totem pole, she decided to pay them a visit and takes Flandre with her for a sister bonding experience.

It's Remilia & Flandre VS Lahkesis and Atropos, all of them at 2-C.

Battle takes place where the sisters of fate fought Kratos but can be taken anywhere through the mirrors of the place.

Speed is not equal because what's the point if they're both Infinite speed?

"Charisma" & Basement Dweller:0

Kratos simp & the sane one:0

Kratos comes, kills the fates and let's the scarlets go(draw):0

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Remilia_Scarlet

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Flandre_Scarlet

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Lahkesis_(God_of_War)

So uh, what do Reimilia and Flandre do? The Sisters of Fate use fate-hax (duh) which is 4-D in potency and can affect Type 4 Acausals and even Type 1 Abstracts of Type 1 concepts.

Gotta wait to see if the Touhou supporters got something to say about it

Congrats Scarlet Sisters you got upgraded to 2-C, now you have to face these two.

I don't know enough about 2hus to answer this though

The type that erases anything that is within her range including the conceptual danmaku.
And it covers kilometers of range around her? If so then Idk what this fight even is.

Either she passively erases or the Morai just fate-hax her into jumping off the world edge. Seems like a mismatch.

I mean is it a mismatch if they both have wincons? Seems more like an incon
No? An inconclusive match would be if they let off their win conditions at the same time or have similar enough capabilities that it's impossible to tell who would come out on top.

Here, either the Scarlet chick's EE covers 4 km range and she stomps. Or it doesn't and the Sisters stomp.

From what I recall, doesn't Flandre have to do a hand movement to use her destruction power? IIRC correctly she does.

Also I keep forgetting, is the sisters Fate powers thought based?

I checked the profiles, she needs to do a hand movement for it to work

No? An inconclusive match would be if they let off their win conditions at the same time or have similar enough capabilities that it's impossible to tell who would come out on top.

Here, either the Scarlet chick's EE covers 4 km range and she stomps. Or it doesn't and the Sisters stomp.
, at least Hundreds of Kilometers with her ability to destroy (Using her ability, she destroyed a meteor in the atmosphere), possibly Universal (Stated that she would destroy all the water in the Saznu River, of which there is an infinite supply[64][65])
Yeah it goes way past 4 km

As for is it passive, I'm not knowledgeable enough on the verse, but I think she does require a hand movement. Not sure about the passives tho

BTW so if it's based on a hand movement now it's incon?

Last edited:
, at least Hundreds of Kilometers with her ability to destroy (Using her ability, she destroyed a meteor in the atmosphere), possibly Universal (Stated that she would destroy all the water in the Saznu River, of which there is an infinite supply[64][65])
Yeah it goes way past 4 km

As for is it passive, I'm not knowledgeable enough on the verse, but I think she does require a hand movement. Not sure about the passives tho

BTW so if it's based on a hand movement now it's incon?
On the profile it says passive due to the magic circle.

Yeah but it's different from her ability to destroy everything.

And from what I get the range she gets with her circle is far smaller than the range she has to use a hand movement for.

9 universes
Flan and Remilia have an AP in the triple digits in terms of universes— no higher than in the triple digits range, and no less. This is accredited to Doremy being able to create and destroy her own overlaying 2-C dream structures, which are infinitely sized. Most powerhouses in the verse scale above or around this feat.

Flan’s trademark ability to destroy anything is indeed dura-negging, and could pose a problem. With it, she stated that she could destroy the all of the Sanzu River— of which is also infinitely sized.

Edit: The Scarlet sisters have two very profound and easily exploitable weaknesses: water and sunlight. Glancing at the hax salad the GoW sisters have, I’m not certain this’ll be in the Scarlet Sister’s favor.

Last edited:
Okay so

The durability negation is a side effect of Flandre's magic circle, which is a small, few meter wide aura that shows up when she fights.

However, Flandre can also use this ability at a range of several hundred meters/universal actively by physically crushing the "eye" of something by squeezing her hand. So the passive dura neg is a lot more limited in scope, but also negates ranged attacks so it's actually still useful.

The scarlet sisters also AP stomp, to nobody's surprise, so they could probably win if they got in close. But looking at the sisters of fate's P&A, and assuming all of those abilities are 4D, that will literally never happen. Sure, Remilia could just drain their life force, or Flandre could detonate them into a red mist, but if the sisters just open with 4D fatehax, they could just... make it so those possibilities don't occur.

Also, Flandre's ability being EE isn't accepted, though there are some valid arguments for it. For now, just treat it as more conventional dura neg that works on ranged attacks as well.

why do yall keep doing GoW vs Touhou matches when they get more and more unfair every week 😭

As of a recent CRT, all magic in God of War and its variants as well as abilities are 4-D.

And like, there is no such thing as "durability negation" in a vacuum, so what does hers entail? Conceptual Manipulation? Death Manipulation?

And GoW will only get more broken from here.

As of a recent CRT, all magic in God of War and its variants as well as abilities are 4-D.

And like, there is no such thing as "durability negation" in a vacuum, so what does hers entail? Conceptual Manipulation? Death Manipulation?

Isn't Touhou supposed to get 2-B? Or did I miss something?

There's supposed proof of 2-B (even more than 2-C apparently) but that's gonna take a while to happen

Well, here's the most explicit description of her power if it helps any. Basically takes a person/object's weakest point, moves it into her hand, and has her crush it, thereby destroying the entire target. This works on beings composed of souls/emotions like youkai, so it isn't a matter of physical strength despite what it sounds like.

"Her method of destroying things so effortlessly involves pouring her power into the "eyes" of any material where its tension is the highest. She can use her ability to cause these "eyes" to move into the palm of her hand. In other words, by crushing the "eye" held within her hand (*2), she causes things to break."

Isn't Touhou supposed to get 2-B? Or did I miss something?
Not yet. Not for a long time. Tiering stuff is the last of my concerns right now, especially when there are so many hilariously busted hax that need to be covered.

What's the GoW guys do? Flandre's power is capable of destroying meteors and destroyed Toutetsu Yuuma to the point she need to regenerate to fight her again. What does this fall into? From my perspective, it's a combo of deconstruction, soul manipulation, with regen negging power.

But, it will be useless if the GoW guys has 4D resistances and hax. And considering the Castlevania vs GoW threads, I think it is the case.

What's the GoW guys do? Flandre's power is capable of destroying meteors and destroyed Toutetsu Yuuma to the point she need to regenerate to fight her again. What does this fall into? From my perspective, it's a combo of deconstruction, soul manipulation, with regen negging power.

But, it will be useless if the GoW guys has 4D resistances and hax. And considering the Castlevania vs GoW threads, I think it is the case.
Fate-hax. They have 4-D fate-hax.

Considering Castlevania stomped the **** out of Remilia...

Huh, just as question, what's Remilia and Flandre Infinite speed scaling? Cause fates are baseline

Huh, just as question, what's Remilia and Flandre Infinite speed scaling? Cause fates are baseline
Wait, speed scaling as in being superior to others within Infinite or better feats?

Back