• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Match Made in Bullet Hell: Granolah vs Flandre Scarlet

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's stopping Flandre from duranegging him?

Also, I am pretty sure that Flandre has an advantage in AP because Touhou's 2-C scales over 50+ universes through Doremy's dream creation feats. No counter for mid-godly either.

Granolah can't even interact, let alone leave a scratch on Flandre. Unless his Telekinesis allows him to restrain incorporeal beings, this seems like a stomp in Flandre's favor considering her statistics and hax.

Isn't this a stomp? I don't know anything about Granola, but usually whenever there's a Touhou vs DBS thread, the Touhou characters utterly hax stomp. So, that's just my prediction.

Edit: Changing the battlefield to on Namek (night time), and to allow Granola to use Moro's planet-based abilities.

Granolah can't even interact, let alone leave a scratch on Flandre. Unless his Telekinesis allows him to restrain incorporeal beings
So in context Flandre is made entirely of Spirit, which is her verse’s ‘magic’— but that’s as far as it goes for her incorp. His only means of interacting here is only ki-based attacks or Hakai. TK may work— although it would also need to affect her Soul due to how Spirit works in 2hu. His Explosion Manip Hakai would be able to affect Flandre since Hakai energy is already stated to destroy the soul.

Last edited:
Flan just stomps horribly here good lord, Granolah can't even kill or incap her. Massive AP stomp with passive dura neg that nullifies projectile attacks and obliterates Granolah up close, dura neg that's versatile enough to act as either internal destruction/EE/deconstruction (meaning Granolah's resistances aren't saving his ass), mid-godly regen, corruption, passive fear hax/spirit absorption, transmutation + absorption/healing, and several forms of intangibility in case Granolah throws anything at her that could be a threat (which he can't).

Remind me that touhous solo the entire DB verse next time I make a match
Don't make me tap the sign-
image.png

Ah yes, Touhou vs Dragon Ball. The verse stomp so horrible a fodder fairy can solo 90% of the verse with no issues.
(Youmu shitstomps Xeno Trunks FTW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back