• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

6-C Black Clover: Who Scales

It's Case by case bro. Astas Base form has stayed the same through all arcs because he is human with no special abilities.

We also do this for God of high school characters. Jin Mori in his prime and earlier arc keys gets abilities o resistances from his later down the line arcs

But there are also characters that also stayed the same biologically throughout multiple arcs but still not gain resistances that they would later on gain in their base forms (Luffy). While I won't deny that Asta might possibly have a resistance to something he would later on resist, but it's only a possibility.

Mr.Cinos15 said:
But there are also characters that also stayed the same biologically throughout multiple arcs but still not gain resistances that they would later on gain in their base forms (Luffy). While I won't deny that Asta might possibly have a resistance to something he would later on resist, but it's only a possibility.
Let's take luffy as an example:

After his loss against Magellan, he gain a limited resistance to poison. That's not Asta's case. However,

His devil fruit makes him resistant to electricity, It's not something he gained it's just something he had due to his body properties.

Asta is resistant to Devil's Life-Force because he has no magic like Luffy is resistant to electricity because he's made of rubber

Luffy didn't stay the same biologically. He got the resistance to poison because since he survived it, his immune system became much stronger.

That's what I said

But yeah, all of this to say that Asta should have that resistance in both keys

Yeah but when he gained his limited resistance to poison, his genetics were slightly changed because of Ivankov and I know that his resistance to electricity comes from his devil fruit. But what about every single resistance he gains from his pre timeskip self? He didnt gain them from his biology changing, he just got them for resisting them in his base, like his resistance to heat, yet he doesnt get that resistance to heat for his Pre-Skypien keys.

Im honestly okay if he keeps the resistance, so if you guy's want to keep it then very well. I just want the file's to be organized is all. And I would still like to know the character's that would scale to 16.55 Gigatons besides Magna and Luck.

Mr.Cinos15 said:
Im honestly okay if he keeps the resistance, so if you guy's want to keep it then very well. I just want the file's to be organized is all. And I would still like to know the character's that would scale to 16.55 Gigatons besides Magna and Luck.
Since he has resistance to life force magic because he doesn't have any magic and he never had magic, then all his keys should have it (until he somehow has magic).

Also no one besides Luck is 16,55 GT every other 6-C is 33,1 GT (Magna is considered an outlier). Also 16.55 is approximative since they One-Shotted Reve and Magna isn't as strong as Luck (so not really 50/50)

Found something like this:

Licht = Lumi├¿re = Julius》Devil》Mereoleona = Elf Vetto = Fuegoleon = Yami》Elf Yuno (SoZ) = Asta (BD)》Elf Yuno (SD) = Black Asta = Charmy (Hybrid form) = Noelle (VD) = Post/Elf Luck (possibly)》Reincarnated Fana = Elf Dorothy》Elf Rill》33.1 Gigatons》Post/Elf Luck》16.55 Gigatons》others

No. For one Julius is the Wizard King just like Lumiere. Second Julius is the strongest Magic Knight. He scales above Asta, Yami, Fuegon, Nozel, Yuno.

Asta and Yuno and Yami all defeated the Devil.

Yami didn't defeat the devil himself he just caught him with a blow whilr he eas off guard, aka from behind. Litcht and lumire blitzed the devil and amped litcht entirely evicerated the devils body. A far more powerful attack than yami's mana zone one in both DC and AP by the look of the damage done.

There's no reason why litcht at least amped, shouldn't be the strongest minus asta Yami juluis.

What???? No one said yami defested the devil himself. It was Yuno, Asta and Yami both. Also Litcht and Lumire used their strongest attacks to destroy the devils body which still didn't destroy his heart.

Also we're talking about scaling here. It doesn't matter if anyone was caught off guard. This is not dB at all. That doesn't effect scaling. Yami could damage the Devil literally twice anyway and one attack was not even from mana zone

Let's not forget that Devil is weak against Dark Magic.

Anyways, here's the whole scaling

Asta (BD) = Elf Yuno (SD)》Devil》Licht = Lumi├¿re = Julius》Mereoleona = Elf Vetto = Fuegoleon = Yami》Black Asta = Charmy (Hybrid form) = Noelle (VD) = Post/Elf Luck (possibly)》Reincarnated Fana = Elf Dorothy》Demon Licht = 33.13 Gigatons》Elf Rill》Post/Elf Luck》16.565 Gigatons》》》Elf Raia = 1.45 Megatons [?] Base Rill》Low 7-B》Black Asta = SD Yuno》Ladros》High 7-C [?] Fana = Vetto = Raia = Noelle's sea dragon》94.4 Kilotons》Base Asta = Pre Elf Yuno = Pre Elf Luck = Charmy = 19.6 Kilotons7-C

Yeah he would be. But post possession he fought evenly with Jack and Yami at the same time, managed to damage them and all. And yami's durability didn't change at all from that point, onward when he fought the devil. So he should have a possible 6-c rating. Being one of the stronger reincarnated elves. Possibly.

Yeah it's my blog. We already discussed about it long ago, the calc can be applied if we have similar results in other calcs

Back