• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

6-C Black Clover: Who Scales

So charmy and Elf Dorothy are Also, is Luck and Magna one shotting Elf Dorothy (With an union spell) considered an outlier

So, I have to deal with Digimon edits, but we need to get these BC files edited. We got people scaling to 6-C with their reasoning being that they scale to a Low 7-B. We still got certain Low 7-B characters who have not been updated. We got 6-C's in another key without a "Key" section added to the page.

When I said he's comparable to Yuno, it was if Normal SD Yuno was going to be 6-C

But he should be somewhat comparable to or slightly weaker than Elf Kaiser

It's probably an outlier than, but if it isn't, then they would individually scale to half the ap of the 6-C feat.

Mr.Cinos15 said:
It's probably an outlier than, but if it isn't, then they would individually scale to half the ap of the 6-C feat.
Yeah, but I don't know if It should be considerated an outlier or not.

After re-reading the Arc and all, I came to the conclusion that it's not an outlier. After all, they did got stronger when they tried to find a cure for Asta's arms (Vetto should have curse manip btw) and Magna was training while Luck became a royal knight, but until they one shotted Reve, we never saw them fight meaningful opponents; the only fights were them fighting fodders.

Also, knowing that Noelle is becoming 6-C too (which I will explain later) this isn't too farfetched.

Though it would change a lot the scaling, we might even lose the Low 7-B rating.

Also Noelle is 6-C by busting Artificial Fana's bust and this Fana should be weaker but comparable to Artificial Vetto who was on par with Mereoleona (Since Raia doesn't have an Artificial body, he shouldn't scale imo).

However, this would mean that Elf Luck Also is 6-C (Because possessed characters are as strong as when they were elves) and that would also mean Post Elves' Black Asta would lose his low 7-B key.

Okay, let's be careful with this scaling.

I say keep it to our list. War Arc captains and those who scale to the captains are the only ones who should scale to 6-C.

So now there's a tremendous gap between 7-C and 6-C, oof...might need to calc some more feats to try and shorten the gap. So would that mean that the 6-C characters will be divided by who scales to the full feat and who scales to half of the feat (scaling from Magna or Luck individually)?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Okay, let's be careful with this scaling.

I say keep it to our list. War Arc captains and those who scale to the captains are the only ones who should scale to 6-C.
But,

Vetto is comparable to Mereoleona

Fana is weaker but comparable to Vetto

Noelle destroyed Fana's bust with a single attack

Luck and Magna one shotted Reve (Elf Dorothy)

Charmy defeated Rill

So far they all scale to Captains

Mr.Cinos15 said:
So now there's a tremendous gap between 7-C and 6-C, oof...might need to calc some more feats to try and shorten the gap. So would that mean that the 6-C characters will be divided by who scales to the full feat and who scales to half of the feat (scaling from Magna or Luck individually)?
Magna and Luck would be 16,55 GT

So Valkyrie Armor Noelle can scale.

Are we sure this is not an outlier for Luck and Magna? Or at least Magna because at least Luck has the reason of gaining elf powers. Honestly, at most Luck should get a "possibly 6-C". And yeah, full power Charmy scales.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
So Valkyrie Armor Noelle can scale.

Are we sure this is not an outlier for Luck and Magna? Or at least Magna because at least Luck has the reason of gaining elf powers. And yeah, full power Charmy scales.
For sure luck is stronger than Magna. Iirc Magna had 2 training period since the seabed temple (one with Luck to find a Cure for Asta, the other was after Mereoleona too Asta, Noelle and Luck to the capital)

Yeah, but I don't see Magna as having anything that would consistently put him at that level. So far it took Luck an Elf Form and Noelle a new super form to get to this level.

My heart stopped working for an instant. Anyways

Now does Black Asta stay Low 7-B or he gets 6-C too?

I personally think that Black Asta should just be 6-C and not Low 7-B. Also who would scale to 16.55 Gigatons, and who would scale to 33.1 Gigatons?

Black Asta is currently 6C. In the fight with the devil his black form became strong to the point where he sent FWK flying and broke the weapon of the Devil. That's what I meant when I said Black Asta was getting stronger the more he used his form. Similar to KCM Naruto and Ichigo with hollow powers

If it's possible Dragon, can you move Asta's life force Absorption resistance to his Post Elves's reincarnation key?

Last time I checked a character in a previous arc doesn't get a resistance to an ability that they would later on resist in a later arc, even if they resisted it in they're base form. At least that's how some character pages do it.

Back