• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aoi Hayanose vs Joji Joestar: Battle for second strongest 10-A

Can she null things beyond space and time? Beyond seems like it's a bit above her pay grade.

Beyond dosn't just protect Joji. It makes him win outright, a la an anime protagonist. Think of it like the plot armor Joseph and Jotaro had in the final battles of their parts but canon Beyond probably is responsible for that in the Jorge Joestar continuity anyway

>Can make Joji win

Good luck with that when your opponent can see all the past,present and future at the same time and has passive plot

Btw, Aoi also has this "can win because she believes she is the protagonist" thing

Yogiri is getting resistance to Plothax, and he can easily incap Joji via killing just his eyes, ears and nose (and also nulling Das Boot)

Im pretty sure Beyond never showed any feats of healing someone from hax like that

Beyond just PISes it so that he dosn't do that. Kars easily could have just Whitesnake'd Joji, but he never did. It's not like a supergenius like him wouldn't think of that.

Also is said plot resistance 5D?

IDK. I didn't read Jorge Joestar. As far as I know Beyond nulls stuff. He dosn't from what I've been told, but I think a collective five people have read that novel.

Tbh, Joji completely messed up with 10-A list

He loses to Giorno, but Giorno lost to Amane, but Joji got an incon with Amane, but now he is getting an incon with Aoi, who stomped Amane....

I don't know about this match but I don't think Hayanose can use precog or anything like that on Joji due to him being the only version of himself throughout the jojo multiverse including timelines and parallel dimensions.

Also, isn't Beyond above 4D stands?

I don't have a vote on the match yet though

EmperorDoom25 said:
She doesnt need to see Joji's actions, just the future as a whole, like Diavolo, but better
But how does that work here? She won't benefit from viewing the future or past when the opponent nor their actions doesn't appear in it?

Aoi can "see the future" by looking at the "script" of the history, like if she was reading a paper which has the whole plot written on it. Its a mix of Plot and Precog

I get that but Joji nor any of his actions would be in that "script", what could she do with it that would benefit her when the person's she's fightning doesn't exist within it?

Right, lets say that she cant see him on the future...

>Joji tries to use his stand

>Aoi says "thats unfair" and nulls it completely

>Aoi incaps Joji via skills and information analysis

It wouldnt change much

EmperorDoom25 said:
Also, if precog doesnt work on Joji you need to get that added on his profile
It's already on his profile technically, his profile is just outdated but the link and proof is still there.

Aoi wouldn't null Beyond's hax so Joji would still have that.

What will Joji even do without his stand?

And Ive just remembered that if you make joji not believe he is the main character, Beyond wont help him

So, Aoi sees his ability with Information Analysis (which is a thing she can do btw), and create a situation with plothax/fatehax where Joji doesnt believe, or just use fearhax on him

He likely won't get his stand taken away or the Beyond's hax would just affect Aoi since Beyond is at the absolute minimum 2-C and very likely 2-A.

Beyond doesnt act directly

And by nulling, I meant by using Causality Manip. His stand would be like it was frozen in time.

And you know, there is a reason why Joji inconned Amane. Joji couldnt hurt Amane because of fatehax that protects him. But in this case, its even worse. Aoi has passive fatehax and plothax that protects her as if she was the main character of the history, so Joji is not harming her at all

Aoi uses fearhax and incaps him

TacticalNuke002 said:
Aoi gets PISed into not using it.
This is basically what happens, Beyond's fate and plot manipulation being infinitely superior to her's would naturally overwrite her fate and plot hax.

Also, Joji still get's help from Beyond even when he didn't believe in it, he didn't believe in it until half way through the story but Beyond was said to have helped him up until then.Believing just amps it's powers.

Dienomite22 said:
TacticalNuke002 said:
Aoi gets PISed into not using it.
This is basically what happens, Beyond's fate and plot manipulation being infinitely superior to her's would naturally overwrite her fate and plot hax.
Also, Joji still get's help from Beyond even when he didn't believe in it, he didn't believe in it until half way the story but Beyond was said to have helped him.Believing just amps it's powers.
Thats not what his profile says

Weaknesses: Beyond only works if Joji believes in it.

Joji would have eventually won that, but Amane's passives could indefinitely prolong the fight, since Beyond only gently pushes the plot in Joji's favour, not outright bend it to a Joji victory. Since no one was willing to concede on whether that fight would conclude within a reasonable timeframe or not, incon was settled upon.

That seems to be the case here as well.

Thats not what his profile says
Weaknesses: Beyond only works if Joji believes in it.

I don't know why lol, that's not what is implied or shown at all

Back