• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How could amane win against Joji? (Ikki vs Joji)

Yeah currently Desperado aura GG, but Ikki will lose it after the revisions. I mean he will still have it, just not as passive, but he should still have it, as one time when he got serious this happened:

― Ah, d-don't touch thaaat!

The collapsed Imperial Guards stopped Ikki's action with a shouting, close voice.

But Ikki――caught sight of that a bit late.

It was a Stella's swimsuit photo that captured the precise moment she was fixing the part surrounding her buttocks.

― ――――…

― That's a medal that can only be given to the Imperial Guards who pledged allegiance to the Imperial Family! Give it baaaack!

They wouldn't hesitate to give their lives for the royal family.

In exchange for such loyalty, a dear treasured picture was given by the commander of the Imperial Guard.

The man whose treasure was arbitrarily touched raged and swung downward the western sword against Ikki.

That, yes, that was――such a foolish act, wasn't it?

In that case,

― The fact that this was only given to the Imperial Guards means that all these guys have something similar to this, isn't it?

He made a smile with just his mouth because he would waste the last chance to escape from the man that was the most broken in this place.

――Later on, the Imperial Guards spoke while shaking.

Of the day when their Princess came back, accompanied by a『demon』from the country of Japan.

(Ma boi's badass)

Anyway besides that, even without the Desperado stuff making Ikki acausal and all, it's still well...the fact that Ikki beat head on an (although dimensionally weaker) far more aggressive form of fate hax. Beating the MC via skillz won't be a big deal.

But Ikki has no feats of dealing with higer-d hax... yet

Also plothax and fatehax are (surprisingly) two different things. Plothax will make Ikki commit PIS, and not putting everything in Joji's favour.

<s>Ikki skillz get PISed, and he just doesn't use them... In some way or another

Plot is just "narrative" fate in a sense. Ikki as i said, has dealt with much worse, Amane could also make people make choices in a sense (alice betraying them, the council people doing 2 matches in a row) etc. So they don't equate in resistances, but in Ikki's case he can deal with them. Besides as others have pointed out, Joji's plot hax is not very agressive, it just makes things favour Joji, Ikki with skill may have trouble at first, but it's just a matter of time, before Ikki uses oikage and becomes the concept of a slash overwhelms Joji so much while having a much greater skill feat that Joji starts believing he's not the MC anymore. I mean that's what Ikki does every day.

I don't know why I'm even arguing when I know that Ikki wins. I will make an example, Character A has fire manip that can engulf an entre city, Character B is capable of counter it, then Character C has fire manip that is higher-d (somehow), but he can only make a small fire ball, can Character B counter it? (Aside from dodging it oc). And also is matter of time until Das Boot hits Ikki hard enough to kill him in the time he can't counter Beyond (assuming that he will do it later on).

>Hitting Ikki

Laughs in Perfect Vision and Insight.

Like boi, let's be honnest here, outside of Beyond there is nothing Joji can do. And that means Ikki becomes more MC than he already is (MC^2) and makes Joji lose beyond.

Also your case is a bit wrong. It's more like A has 5k degree fire, B can stand there, C has multiversal fire which burns at 3k degrees. B would logically still be able to stand there, from the fact that the effects of Beyond are rather indirect and do not try to insta f people over. It would be different if resistance were involved. Beyond absolutely crushes the resistance, however this is about skilled to fix himself. Ikki was skilled enough to nope something that was literally trying to actively break every move of his, there is no reason to assume that something (even though higher d) who doesn't act nearly as agressively will work, cus as i said, this is about fixing himself not resisting it.

Anyway I vote Ikki via Skillz.

Actually wait a sec, what can Joji even do here? His best attack is 8-A, Ikki's worst mode is baseline 8-A. That makes things...significantly harder...

Being higher-d means that it is infinitely superior to something 3-D by deafult. Can Ikki fix himself? Maybe, he has done it before, although it wasn't higher dimensional.

And yes, there is nothing Joji can do aside from Beyond, Das Boot is 8-A while Ikki is also 8-A and even higher, Ikki wins this, and even stomps by the mere fact of Joji being incapable of damaging him.

And the fire from character C should be stronger than the fire of character A by the mere fact of character C's fire can mantain such potency over said range. But this was an stupid example, so let's not continue with this one.

Whenever you want

I guess, eventually Ikki will get a higher tier than Das Boot.

<s>I know, I suffered a lapsus brutus writing it

Also I didn't like how the Joji vs. Amante thread went, pretty sure Joji can win cus 4-D > 3-D, but whatever.

Bring it o

Ikki will eventually get a higher tier than Beyond via me hoping that he will f over Nene's 10D bfr

You really should stop messing up on the strikethroughs.

Ionliosite said:
Also I didn't like how the Joji vs. Amante thread went, pretty sure Joji can win cus 4-D > 3-D, but whatever.
True but as people were saying, Joji's Beyond is not as "strong", as in it doesn't affect people all that much.

The important part is that Ikki stomps both via Skill

I don't know why I can't put two at the same time, I think it is a mistake from my phone, but eh, at least you get what I'm trying to do.

Back