• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Fate of The Dark One: Yhwach vs Rumplestiltskin (8-0-4) --- Yhwach Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warren_Valion

VS Battles
Retired
Yhwach has a new tier and thus deserves to test his mettle with some of its best characters.

Speed Equalized, SBA otherwise:

Yhwach: 8 (Xulrev, The Prince of Counters, KazuiK, Ghuttsu, Schnee One, TOAAPRESENCE1, AnonymousBlank, Naeblis495) via Passive Power Null stronger than Rumple's resistance

Rumple: 0

Inconclusive: 4 (The ArchDemon, EmperorDoom25, Spinoirr, Raito Utopia) via who thinks first wins.

Discuss!

Edit:

Grace Starts: 11:10 P.M. 6/18/19

Grace Ends: 11:10 P.M. 6/19/19

GRACE IS OVER.

He has resistance to precognition and denial of power, I believe. But what is your most OP power?

What does Rump do in character? I can only see a few issues that he can give Yhwach that being his law and plot manipulation but idk how they work. Yhwach seems to have the overall advantage via the Almighty, Rump might he resistant to precog but I doubt it's on Yhwach's level who can view infinite futures on the whim and change them, said precog and Fate Hax also works on type 2 Acausals. Not to mention that Yhwach himself has type 2 Acausality meaning any Fate, causality or probability hax Rump has is null. Yhwach also has soul manipulation and absorption hax on a multi planetary scale. He should also be able to ragdoll him with his own TK as Yhwach has class Z Tk whereas Rump only has class 25 TK. His regen is also useless as Yhwach can negate Low Godly.

The former wont work since Yhwach can control his own body. Transmutation could be an issue but he'll need to pull it off before Yhwach fate haxxes and nulls.

Yhwach should still be able to get around that. Yhwach isn't resistant to Paralysis but he has something that makes it useless since he can force his body to function and move via the Reitasu within his body.

Theglassman12 said:
ask Archdemon. He's the expert in OUAT.
I did but he hasn't done anything on the wiki since May 31st, so I am not entirely certain he will come here anytime soon.

The Prince of Counters said:
Yhwach should still be able to get around that. Yhwach isn't resistant to Paralysis but he has something that makes it useless since he can force his body to function and move via the Reitasu within his body.
His paralysis is more akin to time stop on the person as it it just freezes them, seen here.

So Ransōtengai would be useless.

IIRC, Rumple usually starts with BFR, Transmutation, or his Time Stop paralysis.

IDK how that contest with Yhwach's Almighty though.

Your resistance is not bypassed, I do not know where you got it. Rumple can not be seen in the future. Without his Almighty to predict what Rumple is going to do, he is extremely vulnerable. Having a range of visions in the future does not change that you can not see someone. He would see endless futures and would still not see Rumple in any of them.

Yhwach denied it, because he used the Almighty and changed his Destiny. Without it here, it takes OHK.

Yhwach gets bodied.

This man literally FRA when there was nothing to FRA. What...

But yeah, to address the paralysis point, Yhwach being a Quincy has the ability to move his limbs like a puppeteer would a puppet as he can manipulate his limbs by via strings of energy.

[I]IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
[/I]

This man literally FRA when there was nothing to FRA. What...

But yeah, to address the paralysis point, Yhwach being a Quincy has the ability to move his limbs like a puppeteer would a puppet as he can manipulate his limbs by via strings of energy.
His paralysis is more akin to time stop on the person as it it just freezes them, seen here.

So Ransōtengai would be useless.

he is not vulnerable at all, he has the balance, which is probability manipulation passive spatial manipulation, around him, true godly regen, a dozen power nulls, 50 different types of absorption, 5 types of power mimicty, damage reflection, and 50 passives.

Your resistance is not bypassed, I do not know where you got it. Rumple can not be seen in the future. Without his Almighty to predict what Rumple is going to do, he is extremely vulnerable. Having a range of visions in the future does not change that you can not see someone. He would see endless futures and would still not see Rumple in any of them.

I don't think you understand how this works. Yhwach has precog that can work on those with Acausality type 2, the same people who don't exist in the future or past. So yes, Yhwach can still see him. A Resistance doesn't mean immunity. And funnily enough that's how it works. if character A is resistant to precog that sees 5 minutes into the future fight characters B who can see an infinite amount of futures then his Resistance wont be enough.

Yhwach denied it, because he used the Almighty and changed his Destiny. Without it here, it takes OHK.

I don't mean to sound rude but this comment doesn't make any sense.

When did Yhwach precog an acasual

Iirc he literally couldn't see mimihagi with the almighty

The Almighty has overridden stronger abilities than paralysis; it overcame conceptual manipulation that altered Yhwachs very essence to be akin to an ant after all.

Rumple doesnt have a real answer for putting Yhwach down either. Yhwach rewriting any future wherein he is slain or destroyed is an immortality Rumple doesnt have an ability to nullify really so his Existence Erasure is moot, and further Yhwach can subjugate any ability he witnesses with The Almighty and simply absorb Rumple.

He does have the sternritter abilties by sba

There is no sternritter with passive spatial manip or true godly regen afaik though

Paul Frank said:
When did Yhwach precog an acasual

Iirc he literally couldn't see mimihagi with the almighty

Himself. Yhwach can apply the Almighty to himself. The Almighty picks one of the many futures he seees ans applies it. it's his own fate that he manipulates, not the fate of the opponent. Also against Mimihagi he had the base Almighty. After absorbing Mimihagi and the SK it got massive upgrades.

Paul Frank said:
He does have the sternritter abilties by sba
There is no sternritter with passive spatial manip or true godly regen afaik though
apologies, low godly regen from gerard valkyrie, and he has passive spatial manipulation around him, with the wind, passive defensive ability

Acausality Type 2 is resistant exactly because they have no future, just present. So if Yhwach saw the future of a character with such acausality, this is a clear contradiction.
And I do not remember what that character was, I just remember him having difficulties with Mimihagi.
And your reach does not change. I've never heard of such a thing, you see a thousand possibilities in the future, it does not change that a guy who can not be seen, will magically start to be seen.

Nope.

I dont think the wind is spatial manip

I also forgot it existed

I don't think him using the almighty on himself should count as a feat for his precog working on opponents with acasuality but meh

Yhwach > mimihagi had resistance to precog

Yhwach > power null ichibei's power null after already been power null and all his powers erased

Yhwach > everyone under his command have existence erasure, even Yhwach shot himself in the chest with an existence erasure arrow just to stop himself from falling, plus negate existence erasure spell from ichibei

Power destruction does what exactly?

Yhwach has to touch rumple with one finger, and he'll gain all of his abilities, memories, knowledge, or he could just use the yourself. anything that rumple throws at him gets reflected by the balance, if he gets close to yhwach his passive spatial manip will rip him apart, intangibility, he can lower pretty much all of his resistances with the deathdealing, and make his own magic lethal to himself, etc tec

Paul Frank said:
I dont think the wind is spatial manip
I also forgot it existed

I don't think him using the almighty on himself should count as a feat for his precog working on opponents with acasuality but meh
it is spatial manip

Power Destruction destroys abilities. Yhwach can and canonically has restored powers to himself however so its worthless against him

Yhwach never restored any power. When did he do it? I remember him having stayed several and several years to restore his power after losing it.

As he will regenerate his power, after Rumple completely destroy all his powers, exactly?

he restored his own powers, during his fight with ichibei after having them remov ed on a conceptual level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back