• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

vs

Both 4-A
SBA
Speed Equal

Aizen has the passives in Spirit and Shinigami physiology, as well as the passive E.E. Also, the starting move is 4d RW.

and it has tremendous evolution

can aizen interact with AE type 1?
i forgor demons still had that

Last edited:
can aizen interact with AE type 1?
i forgor demons still had that
AE Type 1 is applicable to their true form, not to their physical bodies
Anyways, Vergil stomps him via layered passive 4D soul hax, fear hax, mind hax and power null

man.
IMG_2287.jpg

AE Type 1 is applicable to their true form, not to their physical bodies
Anyways, Vergil stomps him via layered passive 4D soul hax, fear hax, mind hax and power null
wait vergils 4D passives is in his 2-C key, not 4-A

as well as the passive E.E
Aizen's passive EE has not been used in battles for a very long time.
Note: Whilst Aizen having Passive Existence Erasure is undeniable, whether or not it possesses specific in verse weaknesses is still in dispute and as such, a possibly rating was granted. This should not affect VS battles.
Also, the starting move is 4d RW.
Even if I ignore the fact that the Hogyoku has a Low-2C range without sufficient proof that it can affect the entire universal space-time continuum. Aizen still doesn't specifically start with that.

Last edited:
dante vs yhwach wasn't a stomp
maybe the AE 1 isn't supposed to be an argument in vs threads
Yhwach being able to harm Dante was not a factor. The argument was whether the Almighty's defensive applications could keep Yhwach alive indefinitely. Considering the Almighty's defensive abilities are far more extensively shown than its offensive abilities, that's probably Yhwach's best ability anyway.

In Aizen's case, I suppose the Hogyoku regeneration is his equivalent, depending on how it matches against Vergil's regeneration nullification and other hax.

Yhwach being able to harm Dante was not a factor. The argument was whether the Almighty's defensive applications could keep Yhwach alive indefinitely. Considering the Almighty's defensive abilities are far more extensively shown than its offensive abilities, that's probably Yhwach's best ability anyway.

In Aizen's case, I suppose the Hogyoku regeneration is his equivalent, depending on how it matches against Vergil's regeneration nullification and other hax.
Hogyoku is only Mid-Godly, so Vergil can Regen Neg cuz I don't see resistance to it

Aizen lacks the motivation so he loses by default. Anyway seriously speaking, Vergil have CM+HDE based regen negation so Hogyoku won't save Aizen. Fate and RW hax is useless here against Vergil who already is immune to it and then there is fear hax from Vergil which would be argued to be beyond Aizen's paygrade coz it works on HDE scale as well as being layered to hell and back.

Last edited:
So tell me, how many times has the hogyoku done this? Among the many battles Aizen participated in, it should not be difficult to find a few examples where the hogyoku fulfilled Aizen's wishes.
Even the reason for Aizen's defeat was due to the hogyoku. Likewise, in the Ichigo battle, Aizen always evolved against Ichigo and the reason for this was that this was what Aizen wanted (to surpass Ichigo).

Hogyoku does whatever Aizen's heart desires, it's that simple.

Aizen's passive EE has not been used in battles for a very long time.

Even if I ignore the fact that the Hogyoku has a Low-2C range without sufficient proof that it can affect the entire universal space-time continuum. Aizen still doesn't specifically start with that.
The "Should not affect VS Battles" I think is referring to it being contentious or a possibly rating should not affect vs battles instead of it being unusable

Pretty weird note though.

Also i need an explanation for this "4D" RW coz i don't remember anything like that.
You can go look at Aizen's profile, if you want context for RW just go look at Aizen's profile again, if you still can't figure it out I'll take the trouble to explain it, although I think Vergil already has 4D RW resistance (according to what Robo said)

but if Vergil has resistance to it and Aizen has no ae 1 interaction this match needs to be shut down, damn stomp matches are annoying

I guess Vergil can resist all of the hogyoku related features like fate MP/RW and Aizen can't resist things in Vergil's inventory. I can't see wincon for aizen

You can go look at Aizen's profile, if you want context for RW just go look at Aizen's profile again, if you still can't figure it out I'll take the trouble to explain it, although I think Vergil already has 4D RW resistance (according to what Robo said)
Give a simple explanation here 🗿

Back