• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bai Xiaochun (Eternal World) Page Cleanup

Planck69

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
The follow up to this thread, that seeks to cleanup Bai Xiaochun's 2nd profile. As you can see, this is the current profile and it is missing quite a few scans, abilities and has no references.

This is the new profile. As usual, many scans for powers can be seen in the technique section.

Agree: 9 (Malekith, deonment, Zaratthustra, Damage3245, Nepuko, Everything12, Maverick_Zero_X, Rikimarox2, RizQ)

Disagree:

Neutral:

@Zaratthustra @Damage3245 @deonment @DarkDragonMedeus @XDragnoir @Rikimarox2 @ZackMoon1234 @Nepuko @Ricsi-viragosi

Your input would be appreciaed.

PS: In case you're wondering why I didn't just append this to the first CRT, I didn't expect to be done with revising Bai that quickly so sorry if it's a hassle. Next profile I'll be working on is Wang Lin so expect the next CRT in either December or early January.

Last edited:
Looks good.

Summary of statistics for Bai:
AP:
3-B to At least 4-A, likely 3-B, 3-B with Undying Sovereign's Fist and Archean Luminescence - first key

Unknown
, at least 3-B to At least 3-B - second key

Speed:
First two keys will lose the Immeasurable from the Godkiller art.

looks fine, it seems that some profiles from ergenverse really need to be fixed
Working on the novel protagonists first, then the Cultivation and Divine Sense pages, followed by regular characters. Expect some deletions even.

Working on the novel protagonists first, then the Cultivation and Divine Sense pages, followed by regular characters. Expect some deletions even.
The cultivation page huh, when I look at it does look good and logical, although there are some abilities I'm a bit doubtful about.

but the page is quite messy with a lot of explanations without any achievements as proof, although I see the achievements of some abilities are on this page, but this makes it a bit difficult to navigate

yeahh it does need to be cleaned or maybe remade to make it better

anyway good luck with this work bro

Anyway, 4 staff and 5 non-staff seems enough for the change (which is mostly just shifting tiers around and adding scans) so I'll make the change.

As usual, any issues can be addressed at my wall or request the thread to be reopened.

@Zaratthustra Could you unlock the Eternal World Page so I can make the change?

Anyway, 4 staff and 5 non-staff seems enough for the change (which is mostly just shifting tiers around and adding scans) so I'll make the change.

As usual, any issues can be addressed at my wall or request the thread to be reopened.

@Zaratthustra Could you unlock the Eternal World Page so I can make the change?
Unlocked it.

Back