• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SBA
speed =

Looking at this closely and better. I still believe this is a stomp for Melheis as I don't see even with his neat Qi Condensation and Divine Sense abilities how he would get past Melheis's Mid-Godly, CM, EE, Resistance Negations ETC ETC. Probably a stomp unless Acausality type 4 can do something I'm not aware of or that I'm missing something.

Has Bai any way to bypass Melheis's regen?

Also, if there is any AP gap, Melheis can just use Origin Magic such as Jirasudo, which borrows power from a ancient entity, in this case Anos, who is like 2000 years old or more.

And using origin Magic shouldn't exhaust him, since it doesn't come from his own source, ie Concept. In Maou Gakuin the source is where the Magic of someone is stored, aswell.
I could see him spamming Jirasudo if the situation is required.

Liorg Endou, Zepes's bother, couldn't use this Magic properly and thus it turned into a mess and consumed a lot of his energy, however, he didn't think in the proper Demon fundator (Anos) and thus his Magic didn't work as it should have. He thought in Avos (Anos's Female version, which is an spirit born from the Demon King of Tirany's rumors)

I just posted this information above in case someone who has watched only the Anime has some contentions with my reasoning, the novel is much more detailed and touches aspects that the Anime skipped.

Last edited:
can melheis interact with acausality type 4
Acausality 4 doesn't give any intangibility, incorporeality, invulnerability, it just give unconventional resistance to Fate Manipulation, Causality Manipulation, Precognition, Probability Manipulation etc and yes, Beno Yeven works against type 4's

Back