• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

4-B MCU OWO???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah at that point his Rag feat is .3 Gigatons away from baseline 6-C and on top of that
  • It's fairly casual
  • It's a one shot
  • Thor has grown much stronger since then (Endgame and later Love and Thunder based off what we know)
Like it's not a stretch to just make him 6-C at this point.
The Sokovia feat is 1.94076750036374740958170092367e18 J or 463.854565 megatons of TNT (Mountain level), 10x that is easily baseline 6-C.

The ice-breaking feat is 493.89347514340346379 megatons of TNT for fragging Ice, and 493.63766730401528093 megatons of TNT if you went with the 1 m displacement end for the earthquake on the 100x Grand Canyon area. (Shockingly the Method 2.5 Low-end and the ice-fragging end of Grand Canyon x100 are shockingly almost borderline equal).

The Sokovia feat is 1.94076750036374740958170092367e18 J or 463.854565 megatons of TNT (Mountain level), 10x that is easily baseline 6-C.

The ice-breaking feat is 493.89347514340346379 megatons of TNT for fragging Ice, and 493.63766730401528093 megatons of TNT if you went with the 1 m displacement end for the earthquake on the 100x Grand Canyon area. (Shockingly the Method 2.5 Low-end and the ice-fragging end of Grand Canyon x100 are shockingly almost borderline equal).
Yeah so he'd be 4.93 Gigatons which is scarily consistent with Thanos 5 Gigaton feat. It's a gap but it's not as drastic as implied by the previous ratings

Also considering Hulk scaling to Thanos is invalid and doesn't count for AP? Does hulk really need his post sakaar key anymore. Like I don't think there's a stated strength increase. And Hulk should just be 7-A.

Also I don't think Professor Hulk really needs a key.

That being said, some people could have issues with the Bifrost thingy and bring up durability inconsistencies and whatnot so...
That's true but idk it feels fairly clear cut imo
So what's the conclusion on the whole 6-C thing? I wasn't reading. I concede to the Strange thing.
I'm proposing we drop the "at most" and just make them flatout 6-C, they fight Thanos well enough and the upscaling would just make them a bit under Thanos' 5 Gigaton tank
If most people disagree with the Iron Man separation. Then I'll bring back the composite draft later. I'll probably post the composite draft in another thread as that'll take a while
I'm torn but I think I lean more in favour of your idea if it simplifies the page
Also considering Hulk scaling to Thanos is invalid and doesn't count for AP? Does hulk really need his post sakaar key anymore. Like I don't think there's a stated strength increase. And Hulk should just be 7-A.
Agreed, he hasn't grown stronger by feats
Shouldn't that be in a blog?
It's on the page, just bringing up that the implication makes them 6-C with your 7-A upgrades

we drop the "at most" and just make them flatout 6-C, they fight Thanos well enough and the upscaling would just make them a bit under Thanos' 5 Gigaton tank
With lightning in Ragnarok, it's on the profile and implies Thor is 10X stronger with his blasts.. Since Ragnarok Thor is< Post Timeskip (Endgame) that should be relevant.

Considering we're seemingly going with him being 400 Megatons for Phase 1 and 2 that implies Raganrok Thor is 4 Gigatons and that Endgame Thor is > 4 Gigatons (which is oddly consistent with Thanos enduring a > 5 Gigaton blast with wounds).

Okay. If somebody summarises the conclusions and the reasons for them, I can take a look.
This is basically it Ant the overall scaling stays the same but basically this method of the scaling proposed would be keeping it more consistent

Edit: also seemingly the Doctor Strange 6-C scaling stuff has been rejected. Other than that the same agreements and conclusions have been met though I think it's best to handle whether Iron Man's armor should have seperate pages in another CRT so we can apply what's been accepted since that specific thing still seems to have some back and forth. That's ofc unless we simply apply what's been accepted and continue to discuss the Iron Man thing here and reach a conclusion

Last edited:
The Sokovia feat was previously dismissed due to being a vibranium-based chain reaction that amplifies the energy. Tony heats the vibranium from the below, and gives Thor the signal to strike from above so that the energy keeps doubling back.
According to F.R.I.D.A.Y., Thor can only crack Sokovia if he spreads his energy through the vibranium running underneath the city. With fragmentation that is something like Low 7-B, and with violent fragmentation that is 7-B.

FRIDAY: The Vibranium core has got a magnetic field, that's what's keeping the rock together.

Tony Stark: If it drops?

FRIDAY: Right now the impact would kill thousands. Once it gets high enough: Global extinction.

[...]

FRIDAY: The anti-gravs are rigged to flip. Touch 'em, they'll go full reverse thrust. The city's not coming down slow.

Tony Stark: The spire's Vibranium. If I get Thor to hit it...

FRIDAY: It'll crack, but that's not enough, the impact would still be devastating.

Tony Stark: Maybe if we cap the other end, keep the atomic action doubling back.

FRIDAY: That could vaporize the city, and everyone on it.

Steve Rogers: The next wave's gonna hit any minute. What have you got, Stark?

Tony Stark: Well, nothing great. Maybe a way to blow up the city. That'll keep it from impacting the surface if you guys can get clear.

Steve Rogers: I asked for a solution, not an escape plan.

Tony Stark: Impact radius is getting bigger every second. We're going to have to make a choice.

Natasha Romanoff: Cap, these people are going nowhere. If Stark finds a way to blow this rock...

[...]

Tony Stark: Thor, on my mark. Now!

In Jotunheim, did Thor bust part of the canyon, or the entire canyon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back