• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

4-B MCU OWO???

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the moment I am counting around 16 agreements, with also 3 staff members that agree with the revision, and 0 disagreements.
If everything goes well this might be a faster revision than I thought.
Seems Like one was dossagreeing with mk 6 above loki but seemed to agree with mk 7 but that about it

Yeah but as he also point out "Loki always had the plan of backing of and getting arrested as far as I remember, it wasn't Iron Man's arrival who just changed his mind"
Then why didn't Loki just surrender earlier. Plus Iron Man did send Loki flying. And Iron Man arguably did better physically against Thor than Loki has

Then why didn't Loki just surrender earlier. Plus Iron Man did send Loki flying. And Iron Man arguably did better physically against Thor than Loki has
If it wasn't for the Chitauri about to invade, I have no doubts Iron Man could've rag dolled Loki about.

I am lost on something ……. why is Strange scaling to this at all in terms of AP? The stuff presented in the OP doesn’t have any reasoning for his AP scaling. It just brings up that his bands need to be durable enough and that he uses LS.
Because his magical weapons in general are made of the same stuff as the chains. And like someone else pointed out, Thanos avoided getting hit by one of Strange's chain attacks early in their fight

I'm not sure if I agree with the iron man armor pages, seems a bit unnecessary.

The comics version was needed because A) They had a lot of scaling potential and issues with multiple characters, and to show off the long power Iron Man had, B) Several armors show many abilities through out the years, and trying to cramp all of that in a single profile was messy, considering some of the upgrades don't have the same abilities as previous armors C) The armors had such a long history of comics that they were practically characters with their own micro upgrades and variations.

This is not the same for the MCU; The armors have a tremendeously simple power scaling as barely anyone alive scales to Iron Man and many suits aren't even stronger than previous models

Most armors show exactly the same abilities, with new suits having exactly 1 or 2 additions (Not counting the protocol armors, obviously).

Their story aren't that long a complicated to be treated as different profiles, as they single/twice movie armors.

Really what you need is to restructure the profile.

Okay so that means that the weapons have the same dura. AP is how hard he can hit with the stuff. If I have a pure vibranium spoon, are you going to say I can now score Cap’s shield like BP did? I can’t because the edge of a spoon is not nearly as sharp as his claws nor can I apply the same level of force as BP. Same thing with Strange. He made a sword with his magic and it did nothing to Thanos literally everyone else in the fight bar Mantis had a better showing of physically affecting Thanos than Strange did with his magic weapons.

”Thanos dodged Strange’s lightning so it scales” also isn’t a reason for scaling when Thanos intercepted Tony’s stab at the end and Loki’s sneak attack. We know Tony can’t do shit to Thanos given how casually Thanos snapped said blade, peeled his suit off and needed a 3 minute combo to the face to get a paper cut. Loki is far and away weaker than Tony yet Thanos used the Space Stone to stop him, so this shows that he simply stops people. Actually, when you look at the movie in general, Thanos negs people who can’t do anything to him.
  • Slams BP
  • Phases Hulk
  • Tosses Cap with the Power Stone
  • Drops Sam with Soace TK or smth
  • Crumples Rhodey
  • Transmutes bullets and missiles
  • Slaps Bucky with the Power Stone
  • Does the same to Okoye
  • Reality warps a cage around Widow
And the above is just the Wakanda scene. Dodging is not a valid reason for scaling AP when Thanos has no clue how strong Strange’s AP is and his only experience of it was in a cqc fight where Strange couldn’t do anything to Thanos. Strange doesn’t scale in AP.

O yeah btw something i would like to point out
Tony surviving Sokovia calc is apparentky not nearly 8a
As ut was brought before the calc should be redo
Not really relevant as the explosion just pushed stark

I don't agree with the idea that Strange magical attacks have a 6-C durability and High 7-C AP. Why an offensive attack should have a better defense than offensive?
Also, Thanos himself considered him a worthy opponent. If those lighting attacks were just High 7-C than why would he say that?
At the very least he should be "At least 9-B, High 7-C up to at most 6-C with Magic".

I don't agree with the idea that Strange magical attacks have a 6-C durability and High 7-C AP. Why an offensive attack should have a better defense than offensive?
Also, Thanos himself considered him a worthy opponent. If those lighting attacks were just High 7-C than why would he say that?
At the very least he should be "At least 9-B, High 7-C up to at most 6-C with Magic".
Why High 7-C?

What offensive attack? None of Strange’s offensive magic survived a hit from Thanos. Even his shield got smashed instantly and didn’t even block all of the force from a simple kick. The only stat Strange has that should scale to Thanos in some way is the durability of his shields and even that would downscale a lot.

Why High 7-C?
For some reason I was think about his first key. My mistake.
What offensive attack? None of Strange’s offensive magic survived a hit from Thanos. Even his shield got smashed instantly and didn’t even block all of the force from a simple kick. The only stat Strange has that should scale to Thanos in some way is the durability of his shields and even that would downscale a lot.
As explained in the OP, Thanos was unable to break the whips that restrained him. This means that those whips, which are offensive, have a 6-C durability. Why an offensive attack should have an higher durability than AP?

For some reason I was think about his first key. My mistake.

As explained in the OP, Thanos was unable to break the whips that restrained him. This means that those whips, which are offensive, have a 6-C durability. Why an offensive attack should have an higher durability than AP?
The whips aren’t tanking his AP tho. What they survive is the pressure of their LS and even with a hundred Stranges (which means that the pressure of the LS contest is spread across scores of whips), Thanos still overpowered them anyway.

The whips aren’t tanking his AP tho. What they survive is the pressure of their LS and even with a hundred Stranges (which means that the pressure of the LS contest is spread across scores of whips), Thanos still overpowered them anyway.
Tbf thanos overpowered them with soul stone + power stone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back