• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

4-B MCU OWO???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would agree with Iron spider scaling to mk 7 at least ngl
Nanotech suit are implied to be way above non tech ones in general so he should at least be mk 7 level
Also why would stark even make Peter an suit this weak when he cares about Peter?

I would agree with Iron spider scaling to mk 7 at least ngl
Nanotech suit are implied to be way above non tech ones in general so he should at least be mk 7 level
Also why would stark even make Peter an suit this weak when he cares about Peter?
Eh, the suit doesn't display anything close to even the 7-A level characters. Plus, judging by the trailers for no way home, I'm doubting the suits is anything close to 8-A

Eh, the suit doesn't display anything close to even the 7-A level characters. Plus, judging by the trailers for no way home, I'm doubting the suits is anything close to 8-A
i mean he slightly stagger thanos and took hits from him too iirc and was The only one outside of stark who helped restraining thanos physically
But eh we better wait for NWH whatever is soon

7-A Phase 2 and 6-C Phase 3 and you call that a downgrade?
avengers-endgame-hulk.gif

Anyways, I agree

Btw scrolling trough the thread seems Like first encounter with mk 6 isn't used anymore cuz was apparentky part of loki plan but we still use mk 7 vs loki
Is that right might be misunderstanding?

Skip to 3:40 to see the end of Tony and Ultron's fight. Pause or Slow the video down to 0.25X speed.

Tony is more or less in pristine condition while Ultron is a mess

Meh i mean he still survived it
If we just upscale ultron from Cap Tony would be like 100 times stronger so that missle should have obilitireted him

Meh i mean he still survived it
If we just upscale ultron from Cap Tony would be like 100 times stronger so that missle should have obilitireted him
What about Tiering Ultron as:

At Least (Whatever Tier Cap is), At Most (Whatever Tier Tony is)?

Or

Just give Ultron an "At Most (Whatever Tier Tony's AP is)" Durability while his other Stats scale above Cap?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back