• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If I understood the main argument correctly, then Senku would win by petrification from Medusa. What's stopping Senku from throwing Nitroglycerin Paper Planes at Kiyotaka?

If I understood the main argument correctly, then Senku would win by petrification from Medusa. What's stopping Senku from throwing Nitroglycerin Paper Planes at Kiyotaka?
Nothing...?
Though the chances of Senku succeding with the planes is kinda lower than with medusa for the following reasons:
  • Ayanokoji is capable of predicting the trajectory of the plains with his ANPR.
  • Fast enough to get away from the plane before it collides with something and explodes.

Also, to throw thr plane at Koji, senku would have to be within 10-20 meters of Koji. At that range Ayanokoji can just speed blitz senku and kill him before Senku can even aim at Koji.

Then what about shooting Kiyotaka with his Primitive Revolver?
At close range, Speed and ANPR again.
Though the gun has a much longer range so if Senku uses it well he could blow Koji's brains out.

Edit: Spotting Koji with his stealth mastery and getting the jump on him with his enhansed sense would be tough though. Also, iirc Senku's aim kinda sucks, that's why the gun was given to the sheriff dude.

How likely is it for Senku to use his Primitive Revolver over his Medusa? He doesn't have Prior Knowledge, and the main argument for Senku implies he starts with Medusa.
Senku doesn't kill and medusa is his most non-leathel option so he's more likely to start with that than the gun.
In character senku would go for incap if he can avoid killing koji. Though in this fight they're willing to kill so idk.

I think "willing to kill" just means that they'd go for usual tactics, but if the option is there to kill and win, they'd take it. I think that Senku'll go for Medusa but also have his paper planes and gun just in case.

Back