• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This probably a mismatch but with Ainz its hard to tell until you discuss it in my opinion.

2B
Ainz Ooal Gown

2B - 0 ()

VS

Ainz Ooal Gow - 0 ()

Inconclusive - 0 ()

BATTLE CONDITIONS/RULES:

Battle takes place in the desert outside of the main city in Nier Automata. starting distance is 100 meters.

Ainz does not have access to World Tier Items.

Neither have prior knowledge on each other.

Win via any means

Both are In-character.

I mean she has a massive AP advantage as she's 7B but she gets haxed to oblivion

She's also getting upgraded to 6C

ooh well that at least gives me interesting ideas for future battles with other tier 6-Cs.

Back