• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

#2 Gets His Due: Tails the Fox's Game Profile Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Introduction​

Sup? The Rookie was first when I began a crusade to modernize every Sonic profile. There have been certain additions as of late that have helped expand the profiles further, and now it's time that Sonic's little brother to get his due. As I post this, I'd call it about 95% complete (there are still a few things that I'll be getting scans for, further justifying, and removing).

The Profile (and stuff)​

Here it is.

References, scans, some reorganizing and restructuring, the likes. I'll be commenting further along in the thread documenting anything relevant that I add. But for now, enjoy my attempt at updating every nook and cranny to the two-tailed fox. Oh yeah, and there's a Cyclone page for this revision too.

Leave (and Special Thanks)​

I'd like to thank ElixirBlue, GlaceonGamez, and the Sonic Scholars for their contributions in making the profile as good as it can be. And that's all, folks. It's kinda being heavy-handed, but sometimes simplest is best. The next profile revision probably won't be for a while (any guesses?), so I hope you enjoy. Peace.

Last edited:
Remove the beat Sonic in a race. That's a game mechanic imo.
The individual stories from SA are good for feats, I don't think we can really call it a game mechanic. The same could be said for Tails defeating Chaos 4, Knuckles, Ifrit and Sonic, etc.

It's likely Sonic wasn't going all out when you consider his jovial exclamation of "C'mon, Tails!" at the beginning of the race anyways, so I could mention Sonic likely wasn't too serious about it.

Always funny that when a profile actually has care put into it for a revision, none of the people that complain about the current profile show up.

Passive-aggressive Bump.

Pretty sure this is sufficient staff approval to begin the changes. I'll wait until after my classes today to begin editing Tails' profile, just in case some more input is dropped later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back