• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2 Dog side-kicks Duke it out (pun intended) Dukey (Johnny Test) vs Jake the Dog (Adventure Time) (0-0-0)

2 dog side kicks to their blonde side kicks where they get into many different situations duke it out.

Rules
-Both are 9-A
-Speed is equalized
-Neither are allowed any equipment
-Everything else is SBA

johnny-test-dukey.gif

Didn't see that coming:

YmWGDtL.gif

Dude, suckin' at something is the first step to being sorta good at something:

Incon:

What does Jake do?
He usually tries to overpower his opponents with his strength and stretchy powers by ranging them out, growing to large sizes, shapeshifting, stretching around and trapping his opponents (He has the LS advantage here so he could restrain him), creating bodily weaponry, etc.

He basically says “stretching magic goes brr lol” and is kinda a brawler however I will say he’s pretty versatile with his stretching abilities.

He usually tries to overpower his opponents with his strength and stretchy powers by ranging them out, growing to large sizes, shapeshifting, stretching around and trapping his opponents (He has the LS advantage here so he could restrain him), creating bodily weaponry, etc.

He basically says “stretching magic goes brr lol” and is kinda a brawler however I will say he’s pretty versatile with his stretching abilities.
That LS advantage is going to suck for Dukey, but fortunately for him, Jake can't use his LS to crush or squeeze him to death (Elasticity goes brrrr).

Jake also has a much better fighting style and is more versatile than Dukey.

How skilled is Jake?

That LS advantage is going to suck for Dukey, but fortunately for him, Jake can't use his LS to crush or squeeze him to death (Elasticity goes brrrr).

Jake also has a much better fighting style and is more versatile than Dukey.

How skilled is Jake?
Haven’t watched Adventure Time in a hot minute but Jake’s fairy skilled from what I remember. He’s went up against Ice King, Marceline, The Lich, etc. All of which had hundreds of years of experience.

However I don’t think Jake has any martial arts or combat training and rather learns from experience plus this is a season 1-2 Jake so he’s a lot less experienced. So that might help Dukey but Jake heavily focuses and depends on his powers/fighting style and versatility even since the start of the series. That LS is also going to be a pain to get through for Duke.

Haven’t watched Adventure Time in a hot minute but Jake’s fairy skilled from what I remember. He’s went up against Ice King, Marceline, The Lich, etc. All of which had hundreds of years of experience.

However I don’t think Jake has any martial arts or combat training and rather learns from experience plus this is a season 1-2 Jake so he’s a lot less experienced. So that might help Dukey but Jake heavily focuses and depends on his powers/fighting style and versatility even since the start of the series. That LS is also going to be a pain to get through for Duke.
Based off of this, I can make a solid argument that Dukey has a pretty decent skill advantage due to being comparable to Johnny, as well as being very skilled in martial arts like Kung Fu.

Based off of this, I can make a solid argument that Dukey has a pretty decent skill advantage due to being comparable to Johnny, as well as being very skilled in martial arts like Kung Fu.
True but Jake typically goes up against opponents more experienced and skilled than him and comes out on top due to the sheer reliance on his powers. Opponents like Ice King is technically stronger, more experienced due to living hundreds of years, and more skilled with his powers yet Jake can still win against him fairly easily.

All it would take for Jake is to overwhelm Dukey enough to get a hold of him and crush him with his superior LS or throw him out of orbit lol. Which is easy to do when since he can grow different parts of his body into massive sizes, can grow multiple limbs, shapeshift, etc. Plus Jake has instinctive reaction and superior regeneration.

Back