• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Eh, so it stays on 2-A. Quite ironic for myself because i kinda hoped to be downgraded to 2-C or 3-A at least, but then fact says otherwise. OOF

Planetary. Because Counter Force is gone in Shinjuku singu, it would boom the planet apart with Moriarty NP if it was not stopped by Salter and Emiya Alter. Then again, that was only possible in that singularity alone.

If you want to take it up with people knowledgeable with the Nasuverse, do it in a place that's all about it. Too bad it won't stand though, and you won't get to chalk it up as one guy's misinterpretation.

Makkurona said:
Planetary. Because Counter Force is gone in Shinjuku singu, it would boom the planet apart with Moriarty NP if it was not stopped by Salter and Emiya Alter. Then again, that was only possible in that singularity alone.
Mostly because Alaya isn't there despite the fact they need someone to stop it... ironic

Hun Tiandi said:
If you want to take it up with people knowledgeable with the Nasuverse, do it in a place that's all about it. Too bad it won't stand though, and you won't get to chalk it up as one guy's misnterpretation.
We have knowledgeable members here we can ask though we don't have to go to beast's lair

Alright... So i guess it stays for 2-A for the high end tiers eh. Just a note imo, though, lower one tiers like Melt, Passionlip etc can be downgraded to "At least 3-A, up to 2-C, possibly 2-A" or something if you want via scaling and comparison etc because, just from myself, can't quite see them at 2-A tiers completely.

Makkurona said:
Alright... So i guess it stays for 2-A for the high end tiers eh. Just a note imo, though, lower one tiers like Melt, Passionlip etc can be downgraded to "At least 3-A, up to 2-C, possibly 2-A" or something if you want via scaling and comparison etc because, just from myself, can't quite see them at 2-A tiers completely.
Might just make the Alter Egos completely 7A, to be honest. They don't really have feats of being physically 2A, and got their ass handed to them by your Servant.

Hun Tiandi said:
The Layer is the world. SE.RA.PH is a digitally constructed world that is based on the real world, its inner environments is made up of Reality Marbles. The Moon Cell doesn't have to be an Onion, it just has to copy its worlds. Not sure what you think a layer is.
Well, it seems the staff opinion matters seeing how someone kept posting what they thought off this.
So that's how it's linked up. But I don't remember it being stated to be like that though.

I know their opinions matter, but I was talking about how they know your walls of texts of Nasuverse cosmology are right, when they aren't even knowledgable about Nasuverse.

For Lip i can agree, but for Melt and Kingprotea.... Not quite. Melt on the other hand on full power (Level 999) was completely invincible that even Gil that would pull out his Ea if he wants to at that point of the story still runs from her just because of the power difference even when the No Hit detection was already gone, and she should be comparable to KP at full strength too (which i actually want to review about, but not in this thread now). And at that level, it's quite possible that she can fight CCC BB (non MC merged) when Melt was confident about doing it.

Matthew Schroeder said:
I don't get what Marukkona means. I think it will be downgraded.
Most knowledgeable people are disagreeing with his interpreation though including one of the staff who is actually knowledgable about the verse

Makkurona said:
For Lip i can agree, but for Melt and Kingprotea.... Not quite. Melt on the other hand on full power (Level 999) was completely invincible that even Gil that would pull out his Ea if he wants to at that point of the story still runs from her just because of the power difference even when the No Hit detection was already gone, and she should be comparable to KP at full strength too (which i actually want to review about, but not in this thread now). And at that level, it's quite possible that she can fight CCC BB (non MC merged) when Melt was confident about doing it.
Gil can't grab Ea out back then though. Most fights just end in 1 turn, while the fight with her chasing you has her Skillspam you to death before you could use it.

And Pre-Mooncell BB was clashing with Gawain, unless she's holding back.

Gil at that point of the story in Melt's chapter was already resolved to pull out Ea at any moment he wants or needs to. Pre Mooncell BB was just toying around with Gawain until she stomps him very hard with 99999 damage

The ones who argued against were people for 2A in the first place, there were also others besides me who disagreed. I consider knowledgeble people to be moonruners from the Lairs and you can see in the threads I linked that it's a complete 360 of what happened here. Even Mizukume and You agree.

I'm guessing the staff agree with me because the counter arguments in defence for 2A in this thread has ranged anywhere from making some parts of the Fate series not canon because they don't fit the picture, or dismissing established lore because it is supposedly inconsistent despite having entire plots revolving around them in favour of hyberpoles.

If you haven't noticed it, the arguments in this thread have already moved from QTL being an outlier to what it actually locks or prunes.

@Makkurona Feel free to keep it, but don't spread any misinformation about some parts of lore being "inconsistent" and dismissing series like Extella entirely. I hear that a lot in places Youtube and it usually steams from here or comicvine. I'm fine if you don't do that.

The Prince of Counters said:
I also wouldn't imply that Matthew isn't knowledgeable about the verse as he's the main reason all of Fate wasn't downgraded below 5-B due to how Nasu treats the meaning of the world and how it varies.
No one said he isn't knowledgeable on the verse. He is not knowledgeable on this part in particular however

Quick question why is Goetia and the other GO high tiers 2A? Why are we cross scaling the settings? Is it the CCC event?

@hun

Nah, i wasn't actually dismissing Extella or Last Encore. I was being honest some parts, well more like the story actually, being inconsistent, mostly because Nero IP bs everything (ngl Nero blocks Excalibur Galatine, copying Bajiquan at Li's level, becoming Venus etc makes me aggravated because it's just ughhhh...)

@00potato

From me, i'm scaling it by his feat of burning the Pan Human History which is about countable infinite timelines.

I think the scaling for the fgo characters came from the fact that Kiara of fgo fused with the CCC Kiara

@Makkurona Don't worry, that wasn't just directed to you I was speaking generally. Regarding Nero, I agree Imperial Privilege is bullshit but the game Extra does provide some explanations, like there was a lot of grinding.

I'm scaling it to Kama, though idk now if she means the universe as a whole or the Universe of Awareness. In the event story they never said anything about the universe as in Universe of Awareness but Universe as in "space", which i scaled that from as the base for the high end tiers.

@HI3 Why would you need to ignore it? Just say it doesn't scale to her actual physical body.

Its actually kind of a disconnect that's bothered me for a while. She became one with the moon cell, but her physical body/cyber frame scaling doesn't make total sense to me, since we already know its disconnected from her mind, which we already know is higher dimensional. Her humanoid cyberframe is clearly not one with the moon cell, since we see it walking around while we are inside the moon cell, and we are not inside her cyberframe. It's either a kind of physical projection, or her cyberframe (i.e. the humanoid BB that we recognize as her appearance) is not one with the moon cell the same way her mind is. It might be best at this point to just think of her cyberframe as an avatar or something along those lines.

Please correct me if there is an in game explanation for this that I've missed. This has kinda been bugging me for the longest time

Back