• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okay. That is good. It may have been due to daily maintenance work from Fandom.

Okay I think I finished, so you can close the thread
Also my god my neck hurts, I hope the vaccine shot ain't killing me lol

Close the thread? The edits aren't done yet.

Also, Ant, don't lock the pages just yet. I'll make some minor edits to the In-Betweener and Tllmbrg.

Close the thread? The edits aren't done yet.

Also, Ant, don't lock the pages just yet. I'll make some minor edits to the In-Betweener and Tllmbrg.
Damn I must've messed hard if you're editing my IRL existence, oh please spare me mighty staff
Anyways that was a misowrding, meant the page

Last edited:
Btw: Congratulations for receiving a Covid vaccine Tllmbrg. I will hopefully get my shot sometime in February.

The best vaccine gives RNA protection, so I think that one works much better against mutations.

Yes. Sorry.

Okay. Thank you for the help.

Would you also be willing to make sure that the pages get edited properly Tllmbrg and Firestorm808?

If he does that, I’ll get the pages that don’t need justification changes.

I have unlocked the pages.

I would appreciate if Firestorm808 and Tllmbrg could help with checking to verify that the editing is done properly.

I finished the pages in need of new justifications and Tracer is seemingly finished with the ones that don't. Is there anything left to do in this thread?

If someone could add references to the pages, that would be the only thing left to do here.

Thank you everybody for helping out.

Firestorm808 and Tllmbrg, please tell me here when you are done.

Oh. That isn't good. I hope that you did not get allergic reactions from the Covid-19 vaccine.

I suppose that the edits can wait for some days until you feel better.

Oh. That isn't good. I hope that you did not get allergic reactions from the Covid-19 vaccine.

I suppose that the edits can wait for some days until you feel better.
Just pass it to someone else, I don't want to delay this any further

Last edited:
Would you be willing and able to handle it Firestorm808?

If the AP edits have been verified by you, we can close the thread. We can unlock them one at a time when I have a change to verify the page citations.

Well, I have only had the time to verify a part of the edits, and was hoping that you and Tllmbrg would check through them.

Verified AP Changes:
  • Chaos King (Marvel)
  • Zeus (Marvel Comics)
  • Nyx (Marvel Comics)
  • Tyrant (Marvel Comics)
  • Ultron (Marvel Comics)
  • Doctor Strange (Modern)
  • Ghost Rider (Marvel Comics)
  • Blackheart (Marvel Comics)
  • Lucifer (Marvel Comics)
  • Bor Burison
  • The Destroyer (Marvel Comics)
  • Old King Thor

Thank you very much for helping out. Tell me here when you have finished, and I should close this thread.

Back