• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2-A Loli Azura

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's also stated in Before We Met... that Loki (who's ironically a really trustworthy source whenever she actually spouts information) told Young Azura that infinite worlds exist in Young Azura's dream, note how YAzura also states "Any world that I could wish for exists here", the "here" she's referring to is her dream, as she's only able to really create anything there

Also, I stated my own opinion about omnipresence above, Azura was hanging out with Loki the entire time and shown absolutely nothing resembling omnipresence

The profile needs reworked though

Also, before anyone says about how Adut Azura says Young Azura "doesn't have that kind of power", Adult Azura is referring to the Tempest here, as Young Azura is worried that the Tempest might be her fault

I'd also like to point out, as it has been before, that did anyone even consider the possibility that these dream worlds aren't separate space-time?

Or that they're even universes?

I don't really know Fire Emblem so I can easily be very wrong but I just wanted to make sure no one just assumed x for the sake of an upgrade.

This. Seriously, i do not want to sound rude, but anyone that says they are not separate space time is pretty much intentionally trying to have Azura deleted at this point.

And that "Create anything" statement is indeed interesting, i wlnder how it could be applied for combat.

Anyways, the profile is on my blog in case you want to put it back on.

I wouldn't try accusing people of intentionally downplaying anything, Azathoth has his own doubts about the profile (well, former profile) and Matt seems to be skeptical of 2-A FE, which I should also say he was skeptical of the Tempest being 2-C when I first made a CRT on it, and Ant just trusts the judgement of Azzy and Matt quite a bit

Gotta say Tier 2 FE does sound outlandish at a first glance, due to the nature of the series and how god tiers in the main series never go past Tier 6

I'm going to have to agree with Azathoth that there needs to be more elaborate context. Also @Hans, don't accuse people of "Intentionally downplaying." Some of us here really like Fire Emblem, but context matters. But it's even more important for the thread to remain civilized.

Got it. Sorry about that. Azaroth was discussing with me about the rating and i had to stop because i needed to sleep. And this Matthew hasn't been in any threads involving 2-A azura at all, and his second post in the threads was literally "Yes" to deleting the profile i worked in for a couple of hours. I would kindly like to hear why exactly he thinks the profile is not valid.

How is it not simple? The links above already prove they are. And, i do agree omnipresence within the dream world might be a bit wrong, i added that in because i assumed she controlled every aspect of the realm.

I should take note that Velezark was accepted as Low 2-C due to Everlasting mentioning the Tier 2 feats in that game are pretty solid. And we do trust what he says very well. But 2-C Tempest is more hax rather than solid AP, and 2-A was brought up a while back, but I think it got rejected.

So should I restore the page for the time being?

Please do. Imma just going to remove Omnipresence and change it for an unknown.

If someone else has problems with the profile, please let me know beforehand.

Oh, and why would that be? You have not explained why you wanted to have the profile gone.

Your second post in any 2-A Azura related thread was saying that you agreed on having it deleted.

@Hans

I think it is because your behaviour has been somewhat suspicious, and similar to Mikoto Misaka, and as such the reliability of your profiles is uncertain as well.

Something is wrong, why we delete the page without givinga good reasoning? i'm sure you can't and if you want to delete a page, explain why in the Profile deletion thread

It's a bit rude to delete a page with just a "yeah delete the page"

This, at least do try to explain why you wanted it gone.

I see, so i assume thid Mikoto was the one that proposed 2-A tempest? Well, i don't think it should be 2-A at all. It is quite fishy.

Matthew still hasnt explained himself for why did he want the profile gone and why not go thrru the Profile deletion thread.

Hans0l013123897 said:
Matthew still hasnt explained himself for why did he want the profile gone and why not go thrru the Profile deletion thread.
Yeal is kinda rude of him just to ask to delete a profile like that without going though the delete thread

JustSomeWeirdo said:
It's also stated in Before We Met... that Loki (who's ironically a really trustworthy source whenever she actually spouts information) told Young Azura that infinite worlds exist in Young Azura's dream, note how YAzura also states "Any world that I could wish for exists here"
Expanding on the Loki thing, literally every time Loki gives any information (outside of a single joke towards Laegjarn), she's absolutely right

Also, she's quite knowledgeable on the multiverse, as one of her hobbies is literally watching worlds get ravaged by the Tempest, a storm that warps space-time and mixes worlds (which, once again, are alternate space-times, Spring Alfonse and Sharena being from a world in which they personally celebrate the spring festival in costume, while the main Alfonse is unable to be convinced to dress up, is a good example)

What Loki says is pretty much truth at this point.

Anyways, her trying to seduce Azura into her side backs up 2-A even more, since this happens after she already lured Veronica into doing tempest, implying that the Dream world is indeed >>>> Tempest

Not saying that tempest is anywhere above 2-C, but it does imply the Dream world is stronger than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back