• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2-A Loli Azura

Status
Not open for further replies.
While it is not really canonical, the website does consider them to be this strong because of the trailer. Maybe a possibly higher?

Hans0l013123897 said:
While it is not really canonical, the website does consider them to be this strong because of the trailer. Maybe a possibly higher?
If I had to guess seriously, I would say the feat is 7-C. I would not say the trailer itself but the feat within the trailer

The only problem with the Book 2 trailer is that it never happens, I would have requested it myself a long time ago if it did

Maybe as another key?

Book 2 / "Book 2 trailer"

Its not the first time we have different keys for different media, after all. Gunvolt has a tier for his OVA incarnation.

Problem is, i dont know if it would scale to the FEH cast, tho.

Hans0l013123897 said:
Maybe as another key?
Book 2 / "Book 2 trailer"

Its not the first time we have different keys for different media, after all. Gunvolt has a tier for his OVA incarnation.

Problem is, i dont know if it would scale to the FEH cast, tho.
In that case, the cast scale via Powerscaling since they candamage the characters

The only combat Fjorm or Surtr do in the trailer is against each other when they both fire off a single attack, so they don't scale to anyone, and it's questionable if they even scale to each other as we don't see the aftermath of their clash

And I'm against making a key based solely off of a non canon trailer just for an AP boost

They are comparable to Jworm (forgot her name) and Alfonse defeated Surtur after power nulling him, so they should all scale, but since there are no heroes with them, then i dont know if Loli Azura gets the boost too.

Being comparable to Fjorm in the actual game doesn't mean that they should scale to Trailer Fjorm

To be fair, I was actually thinking about rating Alolan Ganondorf as Star level based on legend statements alone when Book 2 first came out, but then the only thing shown and described after that point peaked at 9-A and nothing came close to the legend that went on hyping him up, FEH did show potential to raise their tier several times throughout the story but never followed up on it

So, I'm a little confused here, as my only context for Heroes is what's given in the OP, but why are we assuming that when Loki says "this world" she's referring to Azura's dream world? Neither of them were in the dream world at the time, no?

Loki later says "There is an infinite number of worlds here, my dear... Any world you can conceive of must exist. You can summon any version of yourself that you desire."

Doesn't this suggest Azura's dream world is just one of these infinite variations of the world? It's not like the area she and Loki were in disappears after the dream ends, unless that happens some time after the video cuts off.

IDK, is there more context here, I'm missing?

2-atloli
They are already inside of the dream world, so it makes no sense that she is talking about the "real" world and the entirre paralogue is about Loki trying to convince Azura to use her power to take over the 9 realms.

And the second statement is unrelated to the dream world itself, its just Loki trying to convince Azura into abandoning the "real" world and doing a "favor" for Loki in return.

If they are already inside the dream world Azura created, why does it not look like the rest of the dream world? Why does it not vanish when adult Azura "puts a stop to it"? Loki is in the same place after Azura's dream ends, and then just says "And that's that, I suppose. Oh well. We have eternity to play..."

I'm missing a lot of context for this, if this is supposed to be the same world.

Because Adult Azura has already built a dream world before, as stated in the beginning of the paralogue.

The first statement 6:12 talks about the dream world, while 8:12 onwards is about Loki getting her favor done by Azura.

Can you please show me where she builds these infinite worlds, though? Because all the dialogue about the dream adult Azura stops seems to be talking about a single dream world, and the area Loki said had infinite worlds is fine when this mission ends at the end of the video.

Really, further context around this would be appreciated, as I can't assume all of this from the video you provided without further knowledge of the game.

No, just statements.

And those statements make clear that the "dream world" contains infinite boundless worlds.

But for now, i think i will leave it up tto JSW to explain it further, i have something to attend to right now, apologies. Loki has shown multiple times that she has knowledge of legendary weapons, multiple realms and how they function, so her saying the world has infinite realms inside it is reasonable.

That's fine, but like I said, where is the further context that explains the world that Loki is in at the start is the same world Azura created? Because that's not stated in the video.

If JSW also has that info, that would definitely be appreciated.

Oh no, that is not explained, Azura can bring people into the dream world as shown in the beginning, tho.

Loki has been shown to be able to shapeshift, create disguises and is always one step ahead of the heroes to cause mischief. So she could have manipulated Azura into allowing her in or something similar.

And yeah, it is the dream world, as seen in the background, and the fact that the main plot point is about Young Azura getting rid of the dream world, so her being outside of it would be illoogical.

Okay, but if this dream world contains _infinite_ dreams, of which Azura's dream that you go through is one, and only that dream disappears when you finish the mission, why is she 2-A? If she created this world of infinite dream worlds, can you provide the context? Because it doesn't disappear when the mission ends.

Well, for one, creation is a valid reason for a tiering.

The dream world constains infinite worlds within it, not infinite "dreams".

worlds in fire emblem heroes, as statted above, are actually timelines. (since they are all placed in different timespaces ex. there is a world for the first game on the series and another world for the sequel)

And in the beginning of tthe paralogue, Adult Azura claimed this world was identical to the world she once dreamed about when she was young.

I never said creation isn't valid for tiering, though? I'm asking for the proof that she created these infinite dreams, because from the video provided, she only appears to have directly created an individual one. The world that supposedly contained infinite worlds is not the one that adult Azura claims is identical to the world she once dreamed, which is the same world she "puts an end to".

Again, if there is context to easily explain this outside of the single video in the OP, that would be greatly appreciated.

But yeah, i think i am going to step off for now for real.

I think JSW already agreed on this and knows about FEH, so i hope he will help you clear your doubts in my absense.

Where is it stated that she is Omni-present in the Dreamworld? I watched the entire Paralogue and didn't see a single mention or hint towards her being Omni-Present their.

Juuuust another thing.

Adult Azura stating that she already ended her own Dream World does confirm that she has the AP to both create and destroy the thing.

So should we delete the 2-A Fire Emblem page?

Because it has an unreliably high rating, disagreed with by Azathoth, and we apparently haven't given anywhere near so high statistics to other characters with similar feats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back