• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2-A Loli Azura

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the same video.

You are again interpreting young Azura's dream world to be the same world that has infinite worlds, despite the fact that adult Azura sets out to end young Azura's dream world, and when she succeeds, Loki remains in the realm of infinite worlds and says "And that's that, I suppose. Oh well. We have eternity to play...". This references what she said earlier when Azura says "Who says that time is infinite? The world could end.", to which Loki responds with "Hee-hee. What you say is true. But this world contains an infinite number of worlds within it... And if the world has no bounds, we can toss coins for eternity."

She never would have said this line if this place of infinite worlds was ending due to Azura's actions. It's a direct callback. The world Azura ended, her young self's dream, is not demonstrated to be the place with infinite worlds, by this.

I am asking you something very, very simple. Show me direct proof of any of the three things I asked before. Do not try to do it with the same video. We need something concrete, not opinion based without confirmation.

What are you talking about? Ive already proven everything you asked me to and posted two statements confirming that the dream world does contain infinite worlds inside of itself and that Azura created them.

That is the ONLY video, there are no other videos about the feat, it is a paralogue, an extra chapter that is not directly connected with the current objetives of the Order of Heroes. Azura is not even a recurring character.

"Ive already proven everything you asked me to and posted two statements confirming that the dream world does contain infinite worlds inside of itself and that Azura created them."

Objectively incorrect. You have not proven anything. You have repeatedly stated an assumption as fact. You have not proven Azura's dream contains infinite worlds because you never bothered to prove they were the same.

I asked you for a direct statement of any three things that would very, very clearly make her feat 2-A, and you have given me none of them. If you assert an opinion again and again, the opinion does not act as proof for itself.

I'm not even denying this character could possibly be as strong as you claim, but you are either consistently failing to deliver extremely simple confirmation of such or just misunderstanding my request.

If this is really the only video related to any of this, then it's extremely unlikely she'll get a 2-A rating.

Ive posted 2 statements of Loki talking about "THIS world" and that "Infinite worlds exist in HERE" while she is inside the Dream world.

She is confronted by the order of heroes that are currently INSIDE the dream world. Am i missing something here? I have already proven this by scans and timeframes. No, seriously, what are you having trouble with, just so i can explain it with more detail.

Dude.

I am asking you to prove they're the same world.

Azura's dream world, the one she explicitly created, is the one that disappears at the end. Proving that all the other infinite worlds are also Azura's dream requires evidence which has not been given.

The place stated to have infinite worlds does not disappear, even after adult Azura says she's going to end her dream.

Use of the words "this" and "here" does not change this, and I have no idea why it would, when "here" is not the same world adult Azura said she created, which was a different place in an entirely different scene.

I'm starting to believe that any proof for Azura herself being 2-A doesn't actually exist at the moment, and if this is all, then it's very, very low into Tier 2.

I'm personally getting tired of this thread at this point; and I have to agree with Azathoth still.

Thank you for the evaluation Azathoth. I obviously agree.

There are two Azuras.

Adult Azura and Young Azura. Adult Azura has already ended her own dream world, Young Azura still has her own dreram world cuz she doesnt want to face the rest of the world.

The Order of Heroes (Good guys) are summoned in in Young Azura's world, as explained in the end of partt 2, where Adult Azura recognizes it as the world she already ended when she was young.

And as she was forced to face the real world, Young Azura's dream world ends, as it happened to Adult Azura's world before.

Adult's world does NOT exist anymore, it was destroyed before the events of the chapter.

And the proof is already here, and ive already presented it, its you that seems to be confused about what is going on Fire Emblem Heroes, as you yourself stated "which I haven't even played.".

Hans0l013123897 said:
And the proof is already here, and ive already presented it, its you that seems to be confused about what is going on Fire Emblem Heroes, as you yourself stated "which I haven't even played.".
Likewise, I feel like you may be confused about what actually happens in the video you linked.

If there is further context in FEH to support the 2-A rating you propose, it should be very easy for you to pull it up. I, as someone who has not played FEH, am not saying it doesn't exist, but merely that it hasn't been presented yet.

However, the clear lack of ability to present such a thing suggests to me that either a) it actually doesn't exist, or b) you are still just not understanding what's being asked of you which is leading to a character who could easily be shown as 2-A seeming remarkably less impressive.

Each comment is just making me suspect more and more that something to prove or even heavily suggest this 2-A rating isn't going to be brought to the table, and that continuing this is an enormous waste of time.

Yes. I would appreciate if Hans tries to be reasonable and stops arguing over something that is not going to be accepted. Azathoth is usually very busy IRL, and his help can be better spent elsewhere.

But why? The evidence is clear cut and ive done my best to explain it to someone that hasn't played FEH before.

How is this a "waste of time"? I took well over two hours trying to explain the feat to you by posting timeframes, scans and direct statements, i would recommend waiting for JSW to come back and give his final word if this should be accepted or not, since he at least has played FEH before.

Hans, as I mentioned earlier, please stop wasting Azathoth's time by repeating yourself over and over with nothing new to show. He is very busy IRL, and we need his help elsewhere.

It is better if we focus on the proof for a Low 2-C rating.

If you still believe this is clear cut evidence, I am not sure what more I can tell you beyond what I have repeatedly stated to explain why it's not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyevCsEDDAg

anyways, thee last thing i have to post that is remotely related to having 2-A is the Spring Paralogue 19.

5:12 onwards has both alfonses state that there are too infinite worlds in the "real" or "outside of Azura's dream world" world.

"With realms sprawling infinitely and limitless time"

And Alfonse is also quite well known on how the multiverse works.

And i must repeat myself since i do not comprehend how two statements talking about how a realm she is currently in has infinite worlds inside it is not clear cut evidence that the world she is currently in has infinite worlds inside it. I really, really, really do not understand. Not to mention the fact that he is clearly confusing the two Azuras.

...This dialogue just makes me suspect even more that these infinite worlds are not a part of Azura's dream.

"With realms sprawling infinitely...and limitless time...you could even say--" is extremely close to what's used to describe the infinite worlds that are being suggested by you to merely be Azura's dream. Loki's entire speech revolves around how infinite realms = infinite time.

This strengthens a 2-A multiverse even more, but really doesn't help your case for Azura. Though I'm not sure it was intended to.

No, it was not meant to, it was just something that could help me comprehend how can you not agree with me that the feat in OP is not clear cut.

I am seriously perplexed, not trying to be rude or anything, but is there anything morer clear cut than TWO statements from someone clearly well known on the multiverse rules says that a realm she is currently in has infinite worlds inside it?

Not to mention that you are still confusing both Azuras and that the Dream world is NOT connected to the other FEH Multiverse.

Another explanation so you can comprehend it better:

Azura (Both Adult and Young, and the infinitee Azuras that exist in the rest of the FEH multiverse) can create-> Dream world (Contains infinite worlds)

FEH -> Contains infinite worlds on its own, and infinite Azuras that can create dream worlds that she can bring people into.

"...This dialogue just makes me suspect even more that these infinite worlds are not a part of Azura's dream." Yeah, because they are not. Ive already explained this above.

I am going to try and be as clear as possible.

I have requested from you evidence that the place Loki says has infinite worlds and the dream Azura created (and which her older self put an end to) are the same. Or, failing that, simply that she created or destroyed this realm.

You have been consistently unable to provide any such evidence.

The reason for this seems to be that, instead of evidence, you are simply posting things that you believe prove this belief, but are instead a part of the belief itself.

You are trying to support "Azura created these infinite worlds" with "the infinite worlds are Azura's dream". The problem is that the latter cannot be evidence of the former, because you lack evidence for the latter, in the first place. Any quotes you've used to prove them being the same have involved adult Azura mentioning that she created a different place, as she was not in the same place as young Azura, at the time.

Are you seeing the problem here? Your evidence falls apart because it lacks a proper base for its reasoning. The proof you have provided is built upon itself, which is why it fails to stand up to scrutiny.

This is also why I have asked if anything else to support these ideas in the game, but you have been unable to provide that, either. If the only thing you can use to support Azura creating infinite worlds is the video linked in the OP, then I'm sorry, but it just isn't enough.

Okay, i think i am starting to get what you are trying to say, a "base".

But you must also understand that this is a paralogue, an single adventure/event that is solved and closed once it ends. Azura is not a consistent party member nor appears alongside the Order of Heroes in other "adventures", so there is no previous events that alude to this one.

1.- First of all, there are things that you only understand by playig the game, since you seem to be against taking me on my word, you could also ask JSW about the statements i write here and see if they are true or fact check me with a wikia.

But here are the main concepts.

Order of Heroes - Heroes of the story, the summoner and Alfonse have the power to open portals to other worlds.

Loki - Evil trickster that is very well known on the verse and how it works.

Azura - The one that follows the heroes is ADULT Azura, who already dreamt the dream world before and ended it by accepting that she has to go out and hang out with the other real people, and the one that is with Loki is YOUNG Azura, who is still imaginating the dream world.

Dream world - Stated by Loki TWICE to contain infinite worlds inside it (8:33 and 6:11) and it is NOT connected to the rest of the multiverse, Azura must bring people into it.

2.- Evidence that the place Loki says has infinite worlds , she and the dream Azura created (and which her older self put an end to) are the same.

Adult Azura confirms that "This world is the world of my dreams" at 8:03, proving that is indeed the same dream world (Well, Young Azura's dreamworld, but since they are technically the same person, Adult Azura remembers it too).

2aloli3

Or, failing that, simply that she created or destroyed this realm.

3:29, Adult Azura claims this is the same dream world she dreamt about when she was younger and claims that they are indeed in the same dream world she made when she was younger because of her Dragon blood (Which is actually the other young Azura's dream world)

And at 8:32, Loki also says references this dragon blood power and is what she requests Young Azura to share with her.

Am i getting close now?

I feel like you're getting a bit more of an understanding now, but once again, you're falling into the same problems.

You used Azura saying "this world is the world of my dreams" about somewhere that isn't the same place Loki said had infinite universes as proof of Azura's dream having infinite universes. Again. This is like the second or third time you've done this, I think. I'm focusing so much on this because it was by far the most important part of this comment. In order for this line of dialogue to prove these worlds are the same, it first requires proof that these worlds are the same. It, on its own, does not act as proof.

I sincerely hope you can see what the problem is here, because I'm going to bed for a while. This is about all I can handle, for the night.

It is the same place Loki said those lines in, she literally got transported to the same world Alfonse and the rest directly confront Loki att the end of the chapter, Adult Azura is talking of the fact that this realm also existed IN THE PAST.

Adult Azura and Young Azura are both able to make this realm, assuming that the worlds are somehow different (even when Adult azura confirmed on the picture i posted above that they are indeed the same) is illogical.

I am legit confused why this has gone this far, i still feel like what i posted is indeed clear cut.

Lets say, for the sake of it, that Adult Azura's realm is different and does not contain infinite realms like the one Loki is currently in. Young Azura still has a creation feat on a 2-A scale and it would not matter if she could destroy it afterward. (Despite that is the main purpouse of Adult Azura conforting her young counterpart.).

Okay, if that doesn´t work, you likely will need to record the footage of it and share it as a video in some website or a .gif animated image to share here.

I´m talking about your latest comment, Hans, by the way.

I mean, i already time stamped every important aspect, it is just figuring out how this is not clear cut (even if we assume Adult Azura's world is not the same as her yiung self for some reason, it still results in 2-A) and also waiting for JSW.

Personally, I still agree that it is a 2-A creation feat and that the dream world is separated from the multiverse

However, I'm neutral on the ratings at this point

That is all that is rwuired. Aza here thinks that Adult Azura' world is not the same as young's or that the dream world is somehow connected.to the rest of the multiverse.

Hans0l013123897 said:
That is all that is rwuired. Aza here thinks that Adult Azura' world is not the same as young's or that the dream world is somehow connected.to the rest of the multiverse.
I mean, stuff like that is common sense, at least without those details being mentioned, after all, Azzy (Yes, we call the bureaucrat that in this place) isn´t knowledgeable in FE to begin with, so you have to be more detailed so someone not familiar with the series can understand.

A 2-A rating will not go through without Azathoth's approval. You should focus on the proof for Low 2-C instead.

Well, the proof for Low 2-C would be

-World is created by Azura's dream, which is in fact real

-Worlds in FEH consistently described as separate space-times and Azura's dream is referred exclusively by everyone (including Loki, who is very knowledgeable on the FEH multiverse) to be another World

@JSW

Okay. If I restore the page, are you willing to update it?

I might rework the page from the ground up

I was thinking of making pages for each FEH version of Azura, rather than put them on the same profile, anyways

I'm going to make blogs for individual pages where only one version of Azura is covered and then another where they're only separated by keys and see which one is better (this will also be my format for other Heroes)

Having permission to create the page is still great though, thanks

I'll start with the statistics changes real quick, and I'll start working on blogs as soon as I have time

I've made the statistics changes, but I feel as if my justification for Low 2-C isn't enough and probably requires better explanation

If anyone could help with that I'd be grateful

Azaroth still thinks that Adult Azura's world is not the same as the Young one's so makimg three almost identical profiles will not help at all.

Only Young Azura is diferent enough in his eyes for some reason.

Hans0l013123897 said:
Azaroth still thinks that Adult Azura's world is not the same as the Young one's so makimg three almost identical profiles will not help at all.
Only Young Azura is diferent enough in his eyes for some reason.
Nightshade

That was never even one of my points and it would be a weird thing to argue since either of them having a 2-A feat would be enough to prove 2-A but alright cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back