• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2-A Loli Azura

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, i agree with that, but im just saying that saying their dream worlds are different as an argument is again, a non factor.

Young Azura's dream world does indeed contain infinite worlds inside it, it is a 2-A construct, it does not matter if she can destroy it or not.

I mostly agree with you. To be fair, some of the lines could in fact be taken up to interpretation. I find the meaning of the dialogue straightforward, but something I find obvious may not be so for someone else, and vice-versa. What can you do? ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

Now that i think about it, why was this rejected when JSW, Golden here MYHERO and Shadowarrior agreed on it being clear cut.

Well not to be a devil advocate, but Azathoth is way more knowledgeable and way more reliable than I could ever be in a million years. It's not that I'm less valuable but Azzy is simply more credible than someone like me.

Hans0l013123897 said:
Well, there you go. There is no reason to doubt she isnt talking about the dream world, she states that there are infinite worlds "here" (when she is talking to young azura in the dream world) twice.
8:33 and 6:11

2aloli1
2aloli2
There you go. TWO statements about the dream world.
Seriously, this is prettty clear cut.
Well, i suppose that is that. I still heavely disagree with the outcome, Loki is obviously talking about the Dream World because she is already inside it.

I do not understand how this is not clear cut nor how it is "baseless", to be honest.

What MyHero said. Well, I believe all opinions should be treated equally, regardless of whether you're an admin or not, but Azzy does have more experience

He flat out said that he is not knowledgable on Fire Emblem at all, but sure. I do want to hear an explanation from Azzy on how the post above is "baseless" when it literally spells out the feat for you.

Seriosly, he still claims i have not proven a 2-A feat yet.

"since either of them having a 2-A feat would be enough to prove 2-A but alright cool."

This is utterly absurd sine ive already proven this with upmost simplicity, creating a world with infinite timelines inside of it is 2-A, and Adult azura claims this is the exact same realm, how, i beg for an explanation, is this NOT a 2-A feat?

Like I said, I can see why the text can be interpreted differently up to the individual. I guess he doesn't see it the way we do. ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

Let's just drop the matter. Ant will be pissed again

So based on a edit, she would also lose her Acausality Type 3 since it was based on the 2-A rating

Yes. Feel free to make these adjustments to the page. After that we can close this thread.

Yeah, please do not contact me about Azura anymore, this was outrageous.

Please do not expect me to do any battles related to her anymore.

Sorry.

Nothing outrageous has been done. Azathoth made perfect sense. Permanently stop being a general time-consuming disturbance in this wiki.

That is not the only instance. If this continues elsewhere, we might have to assume that you are play-acting and causing trouble deliberately as one of Mikoto Misaka's many sockpuppets.

@Nedge/Elizhaa

Have you handled the edit in question?

I suppose so, but I would appreciate a confirmation from Elizhaa that he has done the intended edit, so I can close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back