• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2-A Loli Azura

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Azathoth & Matthew

So what should we do here?

You could argue that since the dream world is real (Shareena pinching her cheek and being in legit combat against the adrift heroes), that the adrift heroes are real as well, and thus, become independant from the dream world they were made on once it is destroyed.

So if Azura's profile is ever made again, it should be added she has summoning herself.

Now, i think that the realm does have some sort of omnipresence, since the adrif heroes instantly teeleport to where Alfonse and the OoH goes, since they are trying to prevent them from reaching Azura.

Once again, sorry for the triple post, but just now (litarelly one hour ago), the Roy tap battle boss battle states that he got all of the battle experience from Hartmut, so, if he ever gets a Heroes profile, this is quite a experience boost and far different from the canonical version.
Experienceroy

At this point, it would probably be more appropriate to make an FEH general discussion thread or minor revision thread rather than continuing to derail this one, at least until this topic is resolved

Antvasima said:
Because it has an unreliably high rating, disagreed with by Azathoth, and we apparently haven't given anywhere near so high statistics to other characters with similar feats.
Here is my old impression of the discussion.

I'd again like to ask simply where the area that has infinite worlds is stated to be Azura's dream. "If the worlds are infinite, as I was told... Any world that I could wish for exists here" implies the worlds are already there, and we only see Azura get rid of one of these worlds in the mission linked in the OP. At least, I assume that's what happens.

Also, in the same page this quote is from, the very next lines are:

"Did things become this way because of me? Is it because I hoped for things to be different?"

"Oh, Azura, no. You don't have that kind of power."

The best this conversation seems to imply is that the remnants of the forebears' power within Azura was used by Loki to cause a Tempest that made worlds mix and scatter. I genuinely don't see where "Azura created the infinite multiverse" is coming from when provided with only this information.

Is there not just some really direct statement someone could link about all these worlds being created by Azura? Dishing out 2-A this easily seems dubious without something concrete.

It's where Loki says "But this world contains an infinite number of worlds within it..."

By "this world" Loki is referring to the Dream World, where the entire paralogue takes place

Okay, but again, where is Azura shown to create/destroy this whole thing? She is flat out stated to be incapable of causing a Tempest messing with a bunch of worlds by her future self. Is there something that hasn't been posted that says this whole area is strictly Azura's dream world? Does she create it in a scene that hasn't been linked, yet?

Too much is missing right now for me to confidently say anyone looks 2-A, here.

Causing the tempest isn't a power thing, you don't actually need to be 2-C to call on it, shown by Veronica, who is only 9-A

Also, "this world" (which contains the infinite worlds) is Azura's dream, they were all already created, Adult Azura says how she created it when she was young here:

"Deep inside my heart...I wanted to run from it all. And then I had a dream... Brothers and sisters who stood up for me, friends who understood my pain... Everyone could feel what I was going through. Life was suddenly easy. That world I wished for...I think we might be there right now." Never is anything said about how anyone else could have created anything, just Azura

That's fine and all, but Azura is directly stated by herself to not have the kind of power to cause such a thing. Being 2-A, she would objectively have "that kind of power".

Loki simply says that the place she and Azura are in has infinite worlds. The world young Azura dreamed up was a single one of these worlds. When it vanishes at the end of the mission, the area that Loki said had infinite worlds still remains. Young Azura herself also suspects that any world she can dream up could be there because there are infinite worlds, not because she created infinite worlds. She does not even know if there are, as she says "as I was told".

I am sorry, but there is a severe lack of context and evidence for just handing out 2-A to this character. If there is a scene where this entire dream realm is destroyed by someone, or Azura is explicitly stated to have created the whole thing (direct evidence of which would override the statement of her older self of her not having the kind of power to mess with multiple worlds), then it would be really helpful to see it. What has been provided just does not seem like enough, with both the video and the dialogue posted suggesting that Azura did not create these infinite worlds.

> The world young Azura dreamed up was a single one of these worlds.

Now this is bs. Sorry, but give us a exact timeframe where this is stated.

Loki and Azura are stated to be inside the dream world the entire time. And that world has infinite worlds within it.

How so? It was stablished at the end of the chapters that Loki and Azura haven't moved anywhere, they are inside of the dream world thru the entire history and that Loki is directly talking about the dreeam world. There is no reason to think she is talking about Azura creating a single realm with nothing in it.

And you keep bringing up "context" a lot. Why exactly is that? It is pretty clear cut. Do you have doubts about the story? Whoo the characters are? What context is exactly missing here?

Well, speaking from Azathoth's side of things, it seems like Azura's dream world would be Low 2-C (I think? Either that or just plain 3-A), even if she did just create one, it's still a world Azura created in her dream. Just thought I'd put that out there

inb4 Azura vs Goku

That would be the absolute mininum, but it doesnt change the fact that Loki did state that the dream world had infinite timelines inside of it.

@Hans

This comes from the video you yourself linked in the OP.

Note the exact line "It is as I expected. It is as I suspected. This world is the world of my dreams. I must put an end to it." This happens around 8:04 if you really need a timestamp.

Notice how the mission ends with Azura confronting her younger self to "put an end" to the world she dreamed up, which is the world they were fighting in. Notice how the place where Loki conversed with young Azura is still completely fine and intact, and how a conversation even happens there, afterwards.

Again, notice how Loki reiterates statements such as "There is an infinite number of worlds here, my dear... Any world you can conceive of must exist.", which implies these versions all exist because there is an infinite amount of them, not because Azura created infinite dreams.

Notice how she also says "You can summon any version of yourself you desire", which, because this statement comes immediately after the previous one, suggests that there are endless Azuras because there are endless worlds, not because the single dream world Azura made when she was a child contains all these infinite Azuras.

If a dream world is considered a full space-time, then yeah, I guess that seems like a Low 2-C power, but if you want this to be considered anywhere near 2-A, you should be able to provide any of the incredibly easy things I asked for, one of which simply being a clear cut statement that this place with infinite worlds was created by Azura.

1.- There are endless Azuras, yes, this was stablished in the bunny festival paralogue, as there are an infinite amount of worlds in the FEH world, but that does not disprove tthat one Azura can create a 2-A realm isolated from the rest (since she has to transport people into it first as shown in the beggining, not to mention that we see this with Adult Azura already having created a dream world first and putting an end to it before Young Azura is about to do the same.

Hans0l013123897 said:
but that does not disprove tthat one Azura can create a 2-A realm isolated from the rest
I am not trying to disprove that such a thing is possible at all within FEH, which I haven't even played.

I'm saying you have not given adequate proof that such a thing even happened, in the first place, and that things that have apparently been used as "proof" suggest this isn't the case.

2.-The conversation in 8:04 is at the end of the second chapter of the paralogue, before young Azura puts an end to the world herself. And while the background hasnt changed, it was never stated that destroying the world was instant, if it was, the heroes and Loki would have died within the dream world as it was destroyed.

Not that it mattters that much, since creating a 2-A realm on itself IS a valid feat for a 2-A rating, destroying the realm is not relevant.

3.- Yes, there are already infinite worlds outsidee the dream world, as shown in the spring paralogue, which is unrelated to the dream world itself. It is a realm created by Azuras when they reject reality, it is not exclusive to one Azura.

Hans0l013123897 said:
Not that it mattters that much, since creating a 2-A realm on itself IS a valid feat for a 2-A rating, destroying the realm is not relevant.
I feel the need to point this out.

"Creating 2-A realms is not 2-A" has never at any point been an argument here.

I'm not sure how many times I have to repeat this, but the issue is that you have provided proof of neither creation nor destruction of this 2-A realm by Azura.

If this is something that is ridiculously evident in the game itself, please just post where. Right now we're just being asked to assume that all these infinite worlds are the product of Azura, but nothing that has been linked has made such a claim.

Let me explain myself a bit better.

1.-Adult Azura created a dream world when she was young and got rid of it, Young Azura did too. And thus, this poweer (creating a dream world) is not limited to a single Azura, it happens to an infinity of Azuras.

2.-Creating the dream world itself is a 2-A feat, regardless of the method used to "end it".

Using the end chat between the heroes and Loki is not really enough evidence to say that Young Azura cannot destroy it when Adult Azura already has done so in the past, not to mention everyone that was inside the dream world when it is being destroyed would have died, and thus, needed a bit of time to chat up before leaving it.

3.-Fire Emblem has infinite realms, as seen in the spring episode and in Loki's 5* confession, that also claims there are infinite worlds. It just means that the FEH world is 2-A by itself, but it does not contradict that Azura can create her own, isolated 2-A world by herself, as it is stated at the beginning that the realm is both real and that it needs the maker to summon or transport outsiders into it.

With all due respect, I don't need you to explain yourself better.

I just need proof of any of the following:

• Azura creating the place that contains infinite worlds.
  • Azura destroying the place that contains infinite worlds.
  • Azura's dream world being the same as the one that contains infinite worlds.
Unless there's something I've missed in what's been linked so far, there is no proof of any of these. Just the assumption that they are true. If you have links that can clearly reflect any of these, getting a 2-A should be rather easy.

1.-Adult Azura's statement that she created the world before, and would scale to Young Azura too, not to mention Loki pretty much stating that the world was made by her and was trying to lure her into teaming up.

2.-Adult Azura stated that she already had put an end to her dream world before, and this scales to Young Azura too.

3.-Loki's statement about the dream world (which they are both in) having infinite worlds inside of it, which she created as stated in the OP and in the previous posts.

They are literally the answers to your questions.

And they are inside the dream world because Young Azura directly reacts to the Adrif heroes (her dream family) was being defeated by the Order of Heroes (Alfonse and co.), which is an event that directly happens inside the dream world they got transported to alongside Adult Azura.

My dude.

"Unless there's something I've missed in what's been linked so far, there is no proof of any of these. Just the assumption that they are true. If you have links that can clearly reflect any of these, getting a 2-A should be rather easy."

You are just assuming that what you're saying is true, but not providing me with any links that can confirm this to be the case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk6ePW4pZac

1.-3:28 Azura states that this is the same world she created when she was young, Sharena pinches her cheeck to realize she is awake and Anna states that she is fully aware of herself, so the realm is indeed real.

2.-8:04 Azura states again that this world is identical to the world that she imagined and she must put an end to it, since the world she was talking about is in past tense (not to mention Azura is sure that she can put an end to it), it is implied it was destroyed or ended.

Loki is indeed talking about the dream world, Young Azura saying that "the world" might end is her not knowing anything about the realm she is in (while compared to Loki, who has been proven before to be a reliable option 2, who states that there are indeed infinite timelines inside this world.)

3.-8:24, Azura being able to summon any version of herself without the need of Kiran's holy weapon should be noted on her profile.

She states again "There is an infinite number of worlds HERE, my dear." at 8:33, and as proven above she is indeed talking about the dream world,, since they are influenced by the battle at the end of chapter 3. 11:32

And another important thing. Loki says "See you around, darling" at 12:53 then leaves the dream world, which solidifies this as a world on its own and not part of the rest of the FEH infinite world realm.

If I understood correctly, what's Azzy is asking is proof that all those infinite worlds are part of Azura's dream. So just post proof that Loki is referring to Azura's dream when she talks about infinite worlds.

Well, there you go. There is no reason to doubt she isnt talking about the dream world, she states that there are infinite worlds "here" (when she is talking to young azura in the dream world) twice.

8:33 and 6:11

2aloli1
2aloli2
There you go. TWO statements about the dream world.
Seriously, this is prettty clear cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back