• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So what exactly makes the Celestials, Franklin Richards, Mephisto, well Fed Galactus etc. 2-A? I've seen them be quoted as scaling to eachother as reasoning on their profiles, but can't seem to find the concrete feats where this level comes from.

OK thanks for sharing. I can see that as making sense for 2-A in that story. That set of scans for Scrier really should also be added to Galactus profile tbh, since it is what actually proves Scrier is implied to have that level of power, and where alot of the scaling origionates from on multiple profiles.

I am fine with if somebody adds that scan to the Galactus profile as additional evidence.

It's done. Though, do you think the scan of Marvel's 2-A scale should just be on Galactus' profile, or should it be on other 2-As (specifically ones that actually have a 2-A feat) as well?

Cool, I think that will clear up alot of confusion. And the scans for the scale of the multiverse is definitly good to have to so good idea there.

One thing I did have a question though about is how do we actually go about scaling to Galactus given his huge range of power showings? I know currently your scaling the celestials, Franklin etc. off the 2-A key, but isn't that his rarest key to be in? Like why not scale from his power against Odin for example as an average? Just curuous on the thought process behind why we are scaling those guys off his peak power.

Well, Galactus was stated by WoG to be "cranked up" when he fought the Mad Celestials, so it seemed kinda obvious he was meant to be well fed there and Franklin scales to that. And it makes sense, as a moderately fed Galactus is still somewhat relative to Odin and a heavily amped Odin was pretty much nothing to the Fourth Host that the Mad Celestials equal.

OK fair enough. So basically its not 100% confirmed he was at peak power at the time, but he was above average and there is a decent probability he was multiverse+ based on that statement. Is there a scan or link per chance for it?

I think that hosting the scan in the Galactus (Marvel Comics) profiles is enough.

Also, I modified the text a bit, as this was ultimately just one story, and Marvel has later sometimes treated their multiverse as far more limited in scope. Meaning: Marvel is incredibly inconsistent, so it is hard to take any extremely low or high showing as definitive canon.

Back