• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2-A Azura, the revenge.

Yeah, I agree that she's only Tier 2 in her own Dream World. Plus her Dream World simply appears to just be one of many worlds and thus only qualifies as Low 2-C at best.

Thats wrong Medeus.

The dream world itself was stated twice to contain infimite other worlds inside itself. There being other Azuras that can summon other dream worlds is not an argument nor goes against this being a 2-A creation feat.

In short: immersion/there being multiple azuras does not even relate to the realms being 2-A or Low 2-C, its literally a causation fallacy

Camilla: We must retreat for now. Oh, my sweet Azura, I apologize.

Azura: Azura? It is as I suspected. This world is the world of my dreams. I must put an end to it.

Sharena: Azura! Wait for us! We'll go with you!

The first point of the "immersion" argument is wrong since many statements on the script clearly show Adult Azura knowing exsctly what was happening after realizig it was the same fantasy realm she once created for herself in the past. Also, Adult azura only especulates that her blood could be the reason of this power, not that this is a future vision or construct (which does not contradict 2-A), it would also imply space-time manipulation on this scale for the cast if that is the case. Which is not since the entire point of the dream world is that it is a *lie*/*fantasy* different from the real world outside Young Azura (Two Corrins, Camilla and Mikoto sharing a home, the statements of them being constructed only to protect young azura, etc. Which is not accurate to either Azura's future.)

Will anyone adress that there is no relation between the number of Azuras and the realms being Low 2-C or 2-A or the two statements that the dream world is a 2-A construct?

It doesn't seem like this will be accepted.

Back