• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Humanity's Greatest Tournament Round 1 Match 5: Gon Freecss VS Daredevil (MCU) (GRACE)

Gon Freecss VS Daredevil (MCU)

gwKgwtc.jpeg

Rules
  • Speed will be equalized.
  • Daredevil's 9-B Key is Used.
  • Both have their standard equipment but not their optional equipment.
  • Battles take place at night at Central Park.
  • Both start 40 meters away from each other and not within each others line of sight.
  • Both have a day of preparation but no knowledge on each other.

"The ones who are not okay with their success can go through training until they are": 7
"You were right, what you told me over the radio that night... not everyone deserves a happy ending": 0

"Inconclusive": 0

0Fzyuea.png

Last edited:
Daredevil has higher skill I think
But Gone has so much immense pain tolerance he got his arm broken and literally got back up and forgot as well as took 2 hours beating straight from a highly skilled Ninja clan members in 1 vs 1 hand to hand combat fight with severe blood loss and he's just extremely thick minded who simply refuses to give up and annoys enemies.

Last edited:
Reactive Power level is interesting. How good is it? Is it fast? Analytical Prediction seems simple and effective but I don't think it can hold a candle to Daredevil's. Gon also has a nice LS advantage.

Daredevil has Analytics to help him, Stealth, and Acrobatics. Skillwise he should be superior and could help him get away from Gon's LS. Location being Central Park is helpful for stealth.

But uh. 6.4 vs 1.3. One good hit and Daredevil's crushed. My poor boi. Gonna give this an easy vote to Gon since the longer the battle goes, the better it would be for Gon.

Reactive Power level is interesting. How good is it? Is it fast? Analytical Prediction seems simple and effective but I don't think it can hold a candle to Daredevil's. Gon also has a nice LS advantage.

Daredevil has Analytics to help him, Stealth, and Acrobatics. Skillwise he should be superior and could help him get away from Gon's LS. Location being Central Park is helpful for stealth.

But uh. 6.4 vs 1.3. One good hit and Daredevil's crushed. My poor boi. Gonna give this an easy vote to Gon since the longer the battle goes, the better it would be for Gon.
Vote Counted

Gon has LS advantage and being a professional hunter has fought and competed in many professional fighting tournament and defeated best of the best wrestlers city has to offer and went to top floor of Hevens Arena (which has this many hundreds of floors by winning each fight) if I remember correctly

He's strong enough to break people's arm with one hand

Gon's not a professional hunter in this key.
Correct but he's battling and defeating hunters throughout the first training arc, He also has enhanced senses at pin point accuracy to the point he can tell difference in two identical creatures after he just meet them few minutes ago.

Correct but he's battling and defeating hunters throughout the first training arc
Which Hunter did he beat exactly? All Pro Hunters - Hisoka and Illumi - could easily one shot Gon by that point.

Darn, bro got outplayed by Hanzo who is also not a Hunter. I must also add that Gon went to 200th in Heavens Arena by stat stomping literally every fighter, not by skill. Obviously, in the 200th, he learned Nen and wasn't a 9-B anymore, thus we can't exactly say he's comparable.
He also has enhanced senses at pin point accuracy to the point he can tell difference in two identical creatures after he just meet them few minutes ago.

That's just his awareness, not as useful in combat as you're trying to make it out to be.

You don't need to a hunter to be skilled in combat,
Both Hanzo and Netero are skilled and Gon was able to keep up with them, As well as utilize his agility to take away Hisoka's tag

Gon FRA

on top of his RPL and his own analytical prediction, DareDevil doesn't have the AP to deal significant damage to him, while Gon will become stronger and will adapt to his combat style

You don't need to a hunter to be skilled in combat,
Both Hanzo
Hanzo has ninja training, that's nothing here, and Gon never kept up with him. He got stat stomped.
and Netero are skilled and Gon was able to keep up with them,

As well as utilize his agility to take away Hisoka's tag

What anime are you watching? Netero is literally a god compared to Gon, in terms of skill, Netero is on top of the verse, he never kept up with Netero at all - Netero was quite literally toying with him. That's why Killua quit trying once he realized that.

Hisoka's situation was merely strategy. As said in the show, a wild animal could come up with it. Gon took advantage of Hisoka's mental state to pull it off as well.

I'm sorry but you're very ignorant when it comes to Gon's skill level. Gon's skill feats are beyond those.

You are mis interpretating my points, Gon's agility allows him to dodge several fighters during both Hevens Arena and Hunter exam arc
I'm unwatching this thread
You're objectively incorrect. He stat stomped everyone in Heavens Arena, and got stomped by the actual skilled fighters in Hunter Exam

Back