• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Itadori and Todo vs Gon and Killua
  • Battle location: Jujutsu Tech Forest
  • Post-Shibuya Incident Itadori and Greed Island Killua and Gon are used
  • Both sides in-character
  • Speed is equalized
  • Both sides have optional equipment
JJK Bros:

HxH Bros:

Both Sides Accept Each Other as Bros:

Last edited:
Killua and Gon not having curse energy for Todo's boogie woogie is gonna make this basically a h2h fight and I think Gon + Killua is gonna be way too much for Todo and Yuji to handle. I'll wait for more arguments but right now hxh bros skill stomp.

Killua and Gon not having curse energy for Todo's boogie woogie is gonna make this basically a h2h fight and I think Gon + Killua is gonna be way too much for Todo and Yuji to handle. I'll wait for more arguments but right now hxh bros skill stomp.
Oh, forgot that Boogie Woogie requires the opponent to have cursed energy. In that case, I'll equalize the verses. Would that be sufficient? Cuz Itadori and Todo having the Boogie Woogie is like the main reason I made this thread.

However, I disagree that Gon and Killua skill stomp Itadori and Todo. Itadori's basically known for his remarkable hand-to-hand combat skills and is considered one of the best practitioners of martial arts in the series, with Gojo himself commending him for his hand-to-hand combat skills, and Todo's on a similar level since he relies exclusively on his fists in tandem with his Boogie Woogie and could even hold the advantage against Itadori in their first battle. I do believe Killua is more experienced thanks to his assassin training, but I think that Gon is relative to Itadori and Todo in terms of fighting skill.

Last edited:
Oh, forgot that Boogie Woogie requires the opponent to have cursed energy. In that case, I'll equalize the verses. Would that be sufficient? Cuz Itadori and Todo having the Boogie Woogie is like the main reason I made this thread.
I'm personally against it since Nen and CE are far too different conceptually to be equalized.

I could be misinterpreting it but SBA says
"Verse equalization: Similar supernatural aspects of verses get equalized in a reasonable fashion. So a supernatural energy that almost everyone in a Verse has, which is necessary to fight the characters of said Verse, will be assumed to be the equivalent energy that the opponents use in their techniques so that a proper fight can happen."
If they aren't similar then this can't be done I'd assume. Not equalizing it also doesn't stunt the fight, it would just be like if Todo fought Toji or Maki. So I don't see the reason in giving an advantage like that to the side that's already got higher ap, and better amps like black flash.

I'm personally against it since Nen and CE are far too different conceptually to be equalized.
I mean, I don't particularly see how they're that different. Both are a type of energy within all living beings, some have more disposal for their energy due to genetics, there are different techniques with different classifications, they can be used to enhance their bodies and physical blows, used to create entirely new abilities through imagination. I don't see what's the big deal here, and other than the Boogie Woogie, for this case, equalizing the verses won't really have much bearing.
I could be misinterpreting it but SBA says

If they aren't similar then this can't be done I'd assume. Not equalizing it also doesn't stunt the fight, it would just be like if Todo fought Toji or Maki. So I don't see the reason in giving an advantage like that to the side that's already got higher ap, and better amps like black flash.
Not equalizing it stunts the fight pretty significantly, in my opinion. I disagree with the black flash being a better amp. With Nen, there's a conclusive amp and it's x10 at its maximum. Black Flash is just an undefined amount that the wiki has determined is just far higher since squaring it by 2.5 doesn't make any logical sense. Gon and Killua can also use their Nen abilities. Itadori and Todo need a cursed technique to even the playing field.

I mean, I don't particularly see how they're that different. Both are a type of energy within all living beings, some have more disposal for their energy due to genetics, there are different techniques with different classifications, they can be used to enhance their bodies and physical blows, used to create entirely new abilities through imagination. I don't see what's the big deal here, and other than the Boogie Woogie, for this case, equalizing the verses won't really have much bearing.
ce is conceptual and informational, nen is like life energy.

Not equalizing it stunts the fight pretty significantly, in my opinion. I disagree with the black flash being a better amp. With Nen, there's a conclusive amp and it's x10 at its maximum. Black Flash is just an undefined amount that the wiki has determined is just far higher since squaring it by 2.5 doesn't make any logical sense. Gon and Killua can also use their Nen abilities. Itadori and Todo need a cursed technique to even the playing field.
It doesn't stunt it at all, they can still fight one another and damage each other and kill each other. It just gets rid of Todo using it on them, he can still imbue stuff with ce, and teleport himself and Yuji like they did fighting Hanami. You're basically tryna get rid of the canon weakness to Todo's ct here which isn't needed for the match to work.

My fault, I thought it said early chimera ant arc, then yeah nvm Killua and Gon have greater amps here.

Killua likely does them both in alone, he's got far better hax oriented for combat like his Rhythm Echo, has Kanmaru he can enter getting a speed amp and paralyze people like Youpi.

Alright, I've changed the keys so that now it's Greed Island Gon and Killua. I originally preferred not to do those keys because I thought it would be kind of a stomp in favor of Itadori and Todo due to the AP gap, but I guess Killua's experience could balance things out.

Yeah I don't think much changes, Killua can still stun people with his electricity. Gon and Killua are still skill stomping here in martial arts and combat experience.

Yuji is a very skilled martial artist himself, there’s Megumi’s statement he’d be able to solo Todo’s school if they all fought H2H and stomping Choso in close quarters. Todo is also really good with his Boogie Woogie.
Yuji being a skilled martial artist doesn't really matter, its not better than Killua's skill and intelligence. And Megumi said that based off strength, also Todo's school is pretty bad besides himself so that isn't saying much. He didn't stomp Choso, they were pretty relative in that fight and Choso showed greater skill towards the end. Him just swapping himself and Yuji or something else isn't gonna make the difference in getting a win though.

Yuji being a skilled martial artist doesn't really matter, it’s not better than Killua's skill and intelligence. And Megumi said that based off strength, also Todo's school is pretty bad besides himself so that isn't saying much. He didn't stomp Choso, they were pretty relative in that fight and Choso showed greater skill towards the end. Him just swapping himself and Yuji or something else isn't gonna make the difference in getting a win though.
Killua’s assassin training would let him win, but I wouldn’t call it a stomp against Yuji. And yeah, Todo’s class is bad but he should’ve been included in that statement and he’s impressive plus a genius. Choso also stated that he couldn’t hope to beat Yuji without Piercing Blood, he won because he armored himself on a whim, not combat skill. Yuji caught him completely off guard at the end.

Alright, I've changed the keys so that now it's Greed Island Gon and Killua. I originally preferred not to do those keys because I thought it would be kind of a stomp in favor of Itadori and Todo due to the AP gap, but I guess Killua's experience could balance things out.
I mentioned this in the Yuji vs Killua thread but imma repost it here:

Yuji and Todo can match and damage Hanami, who is casually above 115 tons, and as a Special Grade Curse, they should also be above the likes of Chojuro Zenin, a Grade 1 Sorcerer, who is 260 tons.
Gon and Killua normally scales to 41 tons, and can amplify their attacks and durability with Ryu and Ko by up to 10 times, which is 410 tons

Yuji and Todo should be comparable to Gon when it comes to pure martial arts, considering how they all have similar levels of martial arts training from their respective masters. Even though Todo didn't train with Gojo, he should scale since he directly competed with Yuji 1v1. Killua is admittedly more skilled since he's trained to kill his entire life, but Yuji and Todo really aren't that far behind

Boogie Woogie should be usable against Gon and Killua since Nen and Cursed Energy are considered a "supernatural energy that almost everyone in a Verse has, which is necessary to fight the characters of said Verse". Every human in both verses (with the exception of Toji and Maki but those are very special exceptions) have Nen and Cursed Energy respectively. Boogie Woogie isn't something that Gon and Killua can easily adapt to, especially considering how Todo can use it on random stuff around the battlefield, feint and not use it at all, clap other people's hands to proc it, etc. Todo is very strategic with his technique and frequently lies about it in character, so it'll be tough for Gon and Killua to fight against it despite their advantage in intelligence.

Not to mention, like in the Yuji vs Killua thread, Yuji and Todo are much stronger than Gon and Killua normally, which isn't a problem due to Ryu and Ko, but both Divergent Fist and Black Flash completely neg anything Gon and Killua can do. Divergent Fist attacks slowly enough for Gon and Killua to redistribute their aura for offense, in which they lose limbs due to having unprotected limbs or body parts to defend against the second hit, and Black Flash straight up 1 shots if it lands since it can severely damage characters much stronger than them. Black Flash tore Eso's entire shoulder off despite his comparable stats to Yuji normally, and even after he focused all of his Cursed Energy on offense, and Yuji is proficient enough to spam it, with Todo not much farther behind. Not to mention, Black Flash enhances the user's stats by 20%, further adding to the stats disparity, and adding Playful Cloud to the mix

Gon really doesn't have a wincon at all here. Even a full power Jajanken Round 2 isn't enough to put down Yuji or Todo due to their immense pain tolerance and natural durability, and is other attacks will be similarly ineffective. He doesn't have an automatic win button like Black Flash, so he will be on the back foot for most of the fight

Killua's main wincon is paralysis, which is admittedly a big problem due to neither Yuji and Todo having resistance to it, and it could be the main reason why the HxH duo win, especially when paired with Gon's Janken. If Killua can apply his Paralysis to multiple enemies at once, and if he spams it in character to perma-stunlock, then there's really nothing much Yuji and Todo can do besides Boogie Woogie shenanigans. However, if they don't finish off Yuji and Todo after the first stun, it's likely that they'll see it coming and strategize to counter it. Unlike Boogie Woogie, which is complicated in and of itself and is frequently lied about by Todo, Killua's paralysis is much

TLDR:

Yuji's and Todo's wincons are just beating up 2 kids with thier AP advantage, catching any of them off guard with Divergent Fist and breaking a bone, or Black Flashing them out of reality
Gon's and Killua's wincons are stunlocking Yuji and Todo for the entire duration of the battle

Imma hold off on my vote for now since both wincons are pretty possible

Yeah Killua’s assassin training would let him win, but I wouldn’t call it a stomp against Yuji.
Think its just overall. Killua's a genius in general, Yuji's just gifted in combat and even his showings in combat aren't too impressive in general, nor is it ever against people with unique traits really. It won't be a stomp but I don't think Yuji will do relative to him.

And yeah, Todo’s class is bad but he should’ve been included in that statement and he’s impressive plus a genius.
I mean its still based off strength not overall skill iirc. But Todo isn't a genius, and his showings don't show that. The guy is just a ct and simple domain user after all.

Choso also stated that he couldn’t hope to beat Yuji without Piercing Blood, he won because he armored himself on a whim, not combat skill.
When did Choso say that? And it doesn't seem like a whim, seems he was confident in it already. Also Choso is an inexperienced fighter and still gave Yuji this much of a challenge. Since this is Post Shibuya I know he's much better now but did he really show more skill post shibuya? Combat skill, not curse energy control skill.

Yuji's and Todo's wincons are just beating up 2 kids with thier AP advantage, catching any of them off guard with Divergent Fist and breaking a bone, or Black Flashing them out of reality
They just not catching them off guard and I said this already but DF is not something Yuji commonly uses in combat Post Shibuya or even during Shibuya so that isn't something likely to be used.

He is also an outstanding talent in the field of Nen, being able to distribute it with a margin of error lower than 1%, which requires the most skill and experience. He is normally regarded as more talented than Gon when it comes to Nen control.
On Killua's page.

Besides Killua, Gon is also more skillful than Yuji and Todo here alone, I'm starting to doubt these guys would even land a hit on Gon considering his skill to read people who are faster and smarter than him, his acrobats would also help him avoid hits. Gon has reactive power too, he may end up just getting on their level of power or at least to the point they won't one shot.

I mean its still based off strength not overall skill iirc. But Todo isn't a genius, and his showings don't show that. The guy is just a ct and simple domain user after all.

When did Choso say that? And it doesn't seem like a whim, seems he was confident in it already. Also Choso is an inexperienced fighter and still gave Yuji this much of a challenge. Since this is Post Shibuya I know he's much better now but did he really show more skill post shibuya? Combat skill, not curse energy control skill.
Maybe I just remember things differently, I just don’t want this marked as a stomp, but I do believe Gon and Killua win. Gon himself is also a genius and could likely take Yuji in a 1v1 with Jajanken. Yuji did show a good level of skill against Yuta though, dodging a slice using a car and pocketing that knife to try and get an upper hand.

You guys really forget how versatile Boogie Woogie is and how well both Itadori and Todo work together. Boogie Woogie's ability to throw their opponent's timing off through the constant switching, Todo not having to activate his technique whenever he claps his hands, Todo being able to activate the technique if he claps someone else's hands, it wouldn't take much for Todo and Itadori to pummel Killua and Gon. One Black Flash or hit with Playful Cloud would knock them out. Todo can also imbue items with cursed energy and throw them, giving him greater range and ability to throw objects. Both Itadori and Todo could easily avoid electric attacks, and even if one of them gets briefly stunned, Todo could just throw a rock imbued with cursed energy a large distance to give Itadori time to recover and make it harder for Gon and Killua to find Itadori. Assuming Todo gets electrocuted, Itadori could do the same thing, imbue an object with cursed energy and throw it far away, then clap Todo's hand to switch them out. Killua's fighting skill and Nen abilities aren't enough to overcome superior AP, teamwork, and ability to surprise through the Boogie Woogie. Killua's electricity can also run out, so if he keeps missing hitting Todo and Itadori, which is likely to happen thanks to Boogie Woogie's applicability, it'll leave himself even more vulnerable.

You guys really forget how versatile Boogie Woogie is and how well both Itadori and Todo work together. Boogie Woogie's ability to throw their opponent's timing off through the constant switching,
Yeah its versatile but its not hard to counter when you're a genius like Gon and Killua. Mahito brings up how he'll guess it right and later on we can see Mahito blocks against it. If Mahito could learn how to defend against it and guess right it isn't gonna do a lot here.

Todo not having to activate his technique whenever he claps his hands, Todo being able to activate the technique if he claps someone else's hands, it wouldn't take much for Todo and Itadori to pummel Killua and Gon.
This all works against people who aren't geniuses in combat though, like Hanami. Gon and Killua have incredible predictive skills and just won't be getting caught off guard so easily like that.
One Black Flash or hit with Playful Cloud would knock them out.
PC gets snatched by Killua or Gon. BF is only gonna be a factor for Yuji since he can hit it effortlessly but he wasn't hitting it at all Post Shibuya so idk how believable that is, likely in a situation where he really must focus he could but otherwise I don't see that being a common occurance in this fight, let alone the highest number was like 4 in a day.

Todo can also imbue items with cursed energy and throw them, giving him greater range and ability to throw objects.
Gets blocked or destroyed, or Killua and Gon realize he can swap with objects and become more aware of him throwing anything. Their intelligence will let them counter this really.

Todo could just throw a rock imbued with cursed energy a large distance to give Itadori time to recover and make it harder for Gon and Killua to find Itadori.
That just leaves Todo to fight both Killua and Gon then? He gets destroyed if that happens.

Assuming Todo gets electrocuted, Itadori could do the same thing, imbue an object with cursed energy and throw it far away, then clap Todo's hand to switch them out.
These tactics sound like they're gonna take more time than they have to counter properly though. Yuji would need to be like right there too or else he's gotta run towards him and potentially just get blocked by Gon or Killua so I don't think that's the best plan.

Killua's fighting skill and Nen abilities aren't enough to overcome superior AP, teamwork, and ability to surprise through the Boogie Woogie.
Do you not think Killua and Gon have teamwork themselves? Them being the smarter duo also, I just don't see how they're gonna overcome that here.

Yeah, Gon and Killua are good at predicting their enemies, and Todo can only transport himself and Yuji so that’s a major limitation on his combat abilities. One Jajanken Rock and Yuji and Todo are put to sleep.

I don’t think we’ve even seen Gon and Killua fight together post hatsu training, so their teamwork could be as good if not even better than Yuji and Todo’s with how well they know each other. They are for real the best duo in anime friendship wise.

I completely disagree that Gon and Killua wouldn't be able to eventually plan around Boogie Woogie before the fight ends. Their ability to fight and think on the spot against characters who are far more experienced and have difficult and eccentric abilities. Gon's ability to adapt and think on the spot is being underplayed here, I mean look at their intelligence sections, they should really speak for themselves.

The biggest issue for them would be the obvious AP gap. I feel like once they start to understand how Boogie Woogie works, they should be able to use Ryu to divide how much aura they put on specific parts on their body to parry blows and counter with a Lightning Palm in Killua's case, or in Gon's case squeezing Yuji or Todo's limb (with the LS advantage) and slamming them onto the ground or setting Killua up with a Lightning Palm et cetera.

......which is what I would've said if the OP didn't switch the duo to Greed Island.. the gap is 6x without Ryu and Ko. Gon and Killua are going to be on the defensive the whole match and will either lose due to exhaustion due to stamina, damage or Nen exhaustion OR just KO. They won't have time to adapt to Boogie Woogie before they can plan a counterattack.

Why was it switched to Greed Island? Kanmuru is something Killua needs to tap into once he's charged himself with enough electricity, something he'll struggle to do when he's getting barraged by Yuji and Todo with Boogie Woogie.

Feels like the op wants the jjk duo to win here...

Anyways wouldn't Rhythm Echo counter Todo's Boogie Woogie? If Killua spams the ability Todo will only change location with the afterimages and illusions while Killua can attack freely.
Rhythm Echo even worked on experienced nen users like seen in his fight with that one guy from Genthru crew.
From there the hxh duo can counter them pretty easily.
Killua can probabvly imbue his Rhythm Echo with nen if they don't already have it inside them to begin with since it has already shown to trick other nen users too.

Yeah its versatile but its not hard to counter when you're a genius like Gon and Killua. Mahito brings up how he'll guess it right and later on we can see Mahito blocks against it. If Mahito could learn how to defend against it and guess right it isn't gonna do a lot here.

This all works against people who aren't geniuses in combat though, like Hanami. Gon and Killua have incredible predictive skills and just won't be getting caught off guard so easily like that.
You can't argue that Hanami isn't a genius or experienced in combat. The mere fact that he could fight in hand-to-hand combat against Todo and Itadori shows his skills, and he eventually adapted to Itadori and Todo. The instances you provided with Mahito weren't really examples of how accurately Mahito adapted. He singed Todo's shirt for one instance, but he couldn't really predict every instance of Boogie Woogie even with his high intellect and adaptability. The fact that he separated Todo from Itadori and wanted to eliminate Todo from the fight goes to show even someone as smart and experienced as Mahito saw it as burdensome. And Mahito had far more maneuverability and dexterity with his cursed technique than Killua and Gon do, not to mention he could tank Todo's blows since they couldn't affect his soul the way Itadori could. If they could, Mahito would've been taken out more quickly and had less time to adapt. So Killua and Gon would have a far more difficult time with lower AP.
PC gets snatched by Killua or Gon. BF is only gonna be a factor for Yuji since he can hit it effortlessly but he wasn't hitting it at all Post Shibuya so idk how believable that is, likely in a situation where he really must focus he could but otherwise I don't see that being a common occurance in this fight, let alone the highest number was like 4 in a day.
How do you know PC gets snatched by Gon or Killua? And what's stopping Todo from just swapping it back? And how would they know how powerful PC is? The answer is they don't. And if Todo sees how skilled and experienced Gon and Todo are, then he'll undoubtedly resort to it quickly. A few hits from Playful Cloud, especially with the swapping ability, would knock Gon and Killua out.
Gets blocked or destroyed, or Killua and Gon realize he can swap with objects and become more aware of him throwing anything. Their intelligence will let them counter this really.
Even being distracted and focusing on destroying the other objects will give Todo and Itadori an opening to land an attack. We see repeatedly how a misassumption in Boogie Woogie can have devastating consequences in a fight with these two. Mahito was fooled by Boogie Woogie's activation and it led to him getting defeated by Itadori's black flash. And Gon and Killua wouldn't be able to know all the ins-and-outs of Boogie Woogie from their first
That just leaves Todo to fight both Killua and Gon then? He gets destroyed if that happens.
No, he doesn't. The guy is incredibly smart and experienced in combat, who could defeat five first-grade cursed spirits by himself without his special technique, who can formulate weaknesses to techniques in a fraction of a second, and can fight on even footing against an expert martial artist like Itadori. He can hold his own at least long enough for Itadori to recover, and he'll be more careful to avoid being electrocuted.
These tactics sound like they're gonna take more time than they have to counter properly though. Yuji would need to be like right there too or else he's gotta run towards him and potentially just get blocked by Gon or Killua so I don't think that's the best plan.
Those tactics don't really take much time at all. Todo threw a hanger imbued with his cursed energy in his second fight with Mahito. Doesn't seem all that hard for Todo to do the same with nearby surroundings. And Itadori wouldn't have to be "right there", his position doesn't really matter.
Do you not think Killua and Gon have teamwork themselves? Them being the smarter duo also, I just don't see how they're gonna overcome that here.
I believe Itadori and Todo's teamwork is more impressive because they were able to beat a substantially more powerful opponent with higher AP, cursed technique, and skill and forced them to nearly use their domain. Most Gon and Killua did as a team was fighting against Rammot, which while impressive doesn't seem as impressive as with Hanami.

I don't disagree that Gon and Killua would adapt to the Boogie Woogie, it's just by the time they do, they'd have already taken too much damage, or Itadori and Todo would've also adapted to their fighting style as well.

Last edited:
......which is what I would've said if the OP didn't switch the duo to Greed Island.. the gap is 6x without Ryu and Ko. Gon and Killua are going to be on the defensive the whole match and will either lose due to exhaustion due to stamina, damage or Nen exhaustion OR just KO. They won't have time to adapt to Boogie Woogie before they can plan a counterattack.

Why was it switched to Greed Island? Kanmuru is something Killua needs to tap into once he's charged himself with enough electricity, something he'll struggle to do when he's getting barraged by Yuji and Todo with Boogie Woogie.
Cuz I realize Chimera Ant Arc Gon and Killua would make this match a stomp, especially if verses aren't equalized.

so now we just give them a 6x AP disadvantage to where they pretty much get an instant broken limb from a single strike
Well they still have amps that can help alleviate the AP disadvantage, and as people have already mentioned, Killua has Rhythm Echoes that would make it more difficult to track their movements.

Well they still have amps that can help alleviate the AP disadvantage, and as people have already mentioned, Killua has Rhythm Echoes that would make it more difficult to track their movements.
ok but they don't know how strong they are initially so when Gon goes for H2H he just gets gored or knocked out

ok but they don't know how strong they are initially so when Gon goes for H2H he just gets gored or knocked out
What're you talking about "don't know how strong they are"? Killua's very good at detecting people's strength, and this prenatural perception only increased when he learned about nen. He'll obviously tell Gon to activate Nen at the start of the battle.

After images would not have nen, Todo can’t switch with them
Says who? It was able to trick an experienced nen user, so either they contain some kind of nen inside or Boogie Woogie just wouldn't activate since he can't figure out who the real Killua is and Killua assassinates them.

You can't argue that Hanami isn't a genius or experienced in combat. The mere fact that he could fight in hand-to-hand combat against Todo and Itadori shows his skills, and he eventually adapted to Itadori and Todo.
That just isn't a genius feat though? Fighting off two gifted people doesn't suddenly turn him into a genius unless he showed superior skill to them and also won at the very least.

The instances you provided with Mahito weren't really examples of how accurately Mahito adapted. He singed Todo's shirt for one instance, but he couldn't really predict every instance of Boogie Woogie even with his high intellect and adaptability. The fact that he separated Todo from Itadori and wanted to eliminate Todo from the fight goes to show even someone as smart and experienced as Mahito saw it as burdensome. And Mahito had far more maneuverability and dexterity with his cursed technique than Killua and Gon do, not to mention he could tank Todo's blows since they couldn't affect his soul the way Itadori could. If they could, Mahito would've been taken out more quickly and had less time to adapt. So Killua and Gon would have a far more difficult time with lower AP.
Separating fighters is a very basic tactic in combat when up against multiple targets, this is something Mahito showed early in the series lmao.
I can agree that off how Mahito's ct can be used he has better dexterity but that's it really, it doesn't mean that Gon and Killua's intellect and own skill now are below Mahito's. The ap really isn't a factor here when they really just need to wear them down or target weak points on the body, something Killua as an assassin would be able to do.

How do you know PC gets snatched by Gon or Killua? And what's stopping Todo from just swapping it back? And how would they know how powerful PC is? The answer is they don't. And if Todo sees how skilled and experienced Gon and Todo are, then he'll undoubtedly resort to it quickly. A few hits from Playful Cloud, especially with the swapping ability, would knock Gon and Killua out.
Greater LS on page. And so what he can swap it back? That just leaves him open given he has to clap and he has to swap it with something so how is that gonna be a good tactic for him? That just sounds like a spot Todo doesn't wanna be in against two geniuses.
And why do they need to know how strong it is? Its a weapon with range, getting rid of it is an optimal decision in general.

Even being distracted and focusing on destroying the other objects will give Todo and Itadori an opening to land an attack. We see repeatedly how a misassumption in Boogie Woogie can have devastating consequences in a fight with these two. Mahito was fooled by Boogie Woogie's activation and it led to him getting defeated by Itadori's black flash. And Gon and Killua wouldn't be able to know all the ins-and-outs of Boogie Woogie from their first
Devastating consequences against fighters who aren't geniuses isn't a feat in the slightest.
And yeah Killua and Gon would notice the ins and outs based off their skill lmao read the intelligence section for both, these twos are not like Yuji and Todo at all in terms of intellect feats and skill.

Gon's already got Analytical Prediction (Capable of reading Knuckle's movements despite being slower. Was also capable of reading Gido's tops with his enhanced senses whose patterns are too complex even for the attacker)
He is also fairly intuitive and, when intensely focused, has occasionally shown the ability to think faster than the likes of Killua and Morel by cutting out everything that is not relevant.

No, he doesn't. The guy is incredibly smart and experienced in combat, who could defeat five first-grade cursed spirits by himself without his special technique, who can formulate weaknesses to techniques in a fraction of a second, and can fight on even footing against an expert martial artist like Itadori. He can hold his own at least long enough for Itadori to recover, and he'll be more careful to avoid being electrocuted.
How can you bring up a feat that we don't see, and is a feat that first grades should be able to perform, I mean hell first grade curses are literally below First Grade sorcerers canonically, of course Todo did that, he's supposed to be fighting special grades.
Idk why you're bringing up timing for formulating counters to techniques, you know Killua and Gon do that already right? And they do it against people who would blitz Todo in his own verse.
Also
Reactive Power Level (Gon's physical capabilities increase amid combat. He can adapt to stronger and faster opponents and much more skilled opponents[1]),

Those tactics don't really take much time at all. Todo threw a hanger imbued with his cursed energy in his second fight with Mahito. Doesn't seem all that hard for Todo to do the same with nearby surroundings. And Itadori wouldn't have to be "right there", his position doesn't really matter.
I don't remember a hanger, do you mean the rock he threw? And since you put the location in the forest, he's gonna have to pick something up in the midst of combatting them both or just use PC to switch, either way both would be disadvantageous when he's facing both at the same time. And yeah Yuji would have to be close or else he's gotta run back after being teleported and in that time Killua or Gon could stop him making the fight a 1v1 instead, which Yuji just gets crushed if its either of them. You making Todo's ct the main factor here it seems but we see against someone like Mahito, just a couple of interactions and you can begin to predict how Todo will teleport things. And again, Gon and Killua having superior intelligence just will not let this be a big factor in the fight.

I believe Itadori and Todo's teamwork is more impressive because they were able to beat a substantially more powerful opponent with higher AP, cursed technique, and skill and forced them to nearly use their domain. Most Gon and Killua did as a team was fighting against Rammot, which while impressive doesn't seem as impressive as with Hanami.
If they did that, then that doesn't sound like they were weaker, or less skilled, sounds like they were as skillful as Hanami and they really did good in that fight due to Todo's boogie woogie being able to swap Hanami and Yuji on top of them being skilled themselves. In this fight Todo will be able to swap only himself, Yuji and objects he imbues with ce so the main thing that made their fights so impressive won't be an option here, they won't be able to disorient Gon and Killua like they did Hanami and Mahito.

I don't disagree that Gon and Killua would adapt to the Boogie Woogie, it's just by the time they do, they'd have already taken too much damage, or Itadori and Todo would've also adapted to their fighting style as well.
Todo and Yuji don't really adapt though, especially not Todo. And idk how this is even an argument, Gon and Killua are already smarter than them, any adapting they do will be far worse than Yuji adapting, if he even can against Killua.

And all of this without factoring in Killua going into Rhythm Echo, Assassin Mode.

I think I've pretty much argued most of my reasons for why I think Gon and Killua win but I'll list them for you others so its clear instead of reading through all this.

Gon and Killua should win based off superior intelligence, Killua as an assassin would opt to targeting weak points like eyes, ears, or even just knocking Yuji or Todo out with a chop to the neck and taking his heart out. Gon's RPL, his analytical prediction, and his Jajaken can also be used to wear down or just beat them overtime.

I mentioned this in the Yuji vs Killua thread but imma repost it here:

Yuji and Todo can match and damage Hanami, who is casually above 115 tons, and as a Special Grade Curse, they should also be above the likes of Chojuro Zenin, a Grade 1 Sorcerer, who is 260 tons.
chojuro's stone hand was recalced, it is now High 8-C (3.45 Tons).

Says who? It was able to trick an experienced nen user, so either they contain some kind of nen inside or Boogie Woogie just wouldn't activate since he can't figure out who the real Killua is and Killua assassinates them.
an afterimage that isn’t actually there can’t have nen4

Boogie Woogie not working wouldn’t automatically mean that Killua assassinate him, if anything he would just keep on clapping until it does work

chojuro's stone hand was recalced, it is now High 8-C (3.45 Tons).
Yea, I'm a bit confused about this. So if that's the case, then what's the main justification for 8-A? Cuz as far as I see, the other other feats are 8-B performed by Mahito. There's another 8-A, but that feat was a Uzumaki performed by Kenjaku, a special-grade sorcerer, and a supercharged attack that nobody scales to. So does that mean that all the 8-A's will be downgraded to 8-B+? Cuz if that's the case, we should probably put this match on hold.

an afterimage that isn’t actually there can’t have nen4

Boogie Woogie not working wouldn’t automatically mean that Killua assassinate him, if anything he would just keep on clapping until it does work
Again it was able to trick other experienced nen users without using hatsu, so they either have the illusion of nen or does contain nen in some way.
So Boogie Woogie not working properly will allow Gon and Killua to analyse both combatants fighting style, Todo would probably give up on Boogie Woogie when his ability only has a 5% chance of working even if we assume Rythem Echo doesn't have any nen at all.

Itadori will also be tricked by Rythem Echo so they will analyse both of their fighting styles, i would also say that the 5% chance of Boogie Woogie working makes it a positive for Killua with his better intelligence, experience and senses when it does work because it will be a suprise for Todo too.

Killua will have many opportunities to do damage to the jjk duo with his electricity and assassination techniques, Gon will also have an easier fight with Killua distracting the both of them.

They just not catching them off guard and I said this already but DF is not something Yuji commonly uses in combat Post Shibuya or even during Shibuya so that isn't something likely to be used.

He is also an outstanding talent in the field of Nen, being able to distribute it with a margin of error lower than 1%, which requires the most skill and experience. He is normally regarded as more talented than Gon when it comes to Nen control.
On Killua's page.

Besides Killua, Gon is also more skillful than Yuji and Todo here alone, I'm starting to doubt these guys would even land a hit on Gon considering his skill to read people who are faster and smarter than him, his acrobats would also help him avoid hits. Gon has reactive power too, he may end up just getting on their level of power or at least to the point they won't one shot.
You're acting like Gon has ultra instinct

Being able to read people faster and smarter than him doesn't mean he's gonna just dodge everything. Yuji and Todo aren't stupid, and Boogie Woogie is going to be very difficult to play around, especially since it's not something Gon or Killua have experienced before

Not to mention, Post Shibuya Incident Yuji relearns Divergent Fist: https://jujutsu-kaisen.fandom.com/wiki/Divergent_Fist
He used it against both Choso and Evolved Mahito, characters Yuji had a lot of trouble against. There's no reason to assume he wouldn't use it here

He used it twice in Shibuya. Name the times he used it after that.
you're right, He never used it after that

Issue is, you need to understand the context of why he used in in the first place

He used it against Choso in order to catch him off guard and employed it into his strategy, even after landing the blow, by feinting that he can't use his left hand.
He used it against Mahito in order to catch him off guard and break through his armor's weak point

He couldn't use it againt Yuta cuz he got clapped far too easily for that to happen
He didn't use it against Panda since they were play fighting for the spectators
He didn't use it against Hakari since the fight was stopped not very long after it started due to the misunderstanding being cleared up
He didn't use it against Haba or Hanyu cuz they were fodder
He didn't use it against Higuruma since the first half of the fight was a trial, and during the second half his cursed energy was stripped from him
He didn't use it agains Sukuna since no one could really do anything to Sukuna in the first place. Maki, who is far superior to Yuji at this point in the story, wasn't able to land any significant blows against him

He never really gets a major battle besides his match against Higuruma, and even then he literally lost his cursed energy. Gon and Killua are extremely threatening fighters that Yuji needs to strategize for, since they surpass his stats with Ryo and Ko and are generally better combatants. There's no reason to assume Yuji won't go for it just because he hasn't used it very often in the Culling Games, as there would be no significance for him to relearn it at all in Shibuya if he was just going to ignore it for the rest of his life.

Not to mention, as I mentioned before, if Yuji or Todo land Black Flash it's basically over at that point since that straight up 1 shots/tears limbs off of people on their level, and Yuji in particular is skilled enough to land 4 in a row, and he's gotten much more skilled since then.

Not to mention once again, if you want to use current Yuji (who hasn't received any better stats feats as far as I'm aware), Yuji learns Reverse Curse Technique meaning he can just solo the 2 of them due to essentially infinite regeneration

you're right, He never used it after that

Issue is, you need to understand the context of why he used in in the first place

He used it against Choso in order to catch him off guard and employed it into his strategy, even after landing the blow, by feinting that he can't use his left hand.
He used it against Mahito in order to catch him off guard and break through his armor's weak point

He couldn't use it againt Yuta cuz he got clapped far too easily for that to happen
He didn't use it against Panda since they were play fighting for the spectators
He didn't use it against Hakari since the fight was stopped not very long after it started due to the misunderstanding being cleared up
He didn't use it against Haba or Hanyu cuz they were fodder
He didn't use it against Higuruma since the first half of the fight was a trial, and during the second half his cursed energy was stripped from him
He didn't use it agains Sukuna since no one could really do anything to Sukuna in the first place. Maki, who is far superior to Yuji at this point in the story, wasn't able to land any significant blows against him

He never really gets a major battle besides his match against Higuruma, and even then he literally lost his cursed energy. Gon and Killua are extremely threatening fighters that Yuji needs to strategize for, since they surpass his stats with Ryo and Ko and are generally better combatants. There's no reason to assume Yuji won't go for it just because he hasn't used it very often in the Culling Games, as there would be no significance for him to relearn it at all in Shibuya if he was just going to ignore it for the rest of his life.

Not to mention, as I mentioned before, if Yuji or Todo land Black Flash it's basically over at that point since that straight up 1 shots/tears limbs off of people on their level, and Yuji in particular is skilled enough to land 4 in a row, and he's gotten much more skilled since then.

Not to mention once again, if you want to use current Yuji (who hasn't received any better stats feats as far as I'm aware), Yuji learns Reverse Curse Technique meaning he can just solo the 2 of them due to essentially infinite regeneration
Killua beheads people and you need your head for RCT to work so that puts a stop to that.

Killua beheads people and you need your head for RCT to work so that puts a stop to that.
Killua hasn't beheaded a single human throughout the series, with the only example I could find being his fight with the Chimera Ants.

Killua doesn't have any reason to kill anyone there, especially not with Gon's influence.

Killua tends to only resort to straight up murder if
1. He's alone
2. Killua is in serious danger of dying
3. Gon is in serious danger of dying

1 will never happen since he's not gonna be alone in this fight unless Gon is dead
2 can easily happen with Black Flash or Divergent Fist but those 2 attacks render his body severely crippled from the impact so it'll be hard to accomplish this
3 can happen but then he's fighting a 2v2 with Boogie Woogie in play to **** him over

Killua tends to go for the vital organs when killing someone anyways, so it's still unlikely that Killua will know the weaknesses of RCT and go for the head at first opportunity

Neither have RCT in the keys used...

Besides that, Todo and Yuji won't be 8-A for long, they'll likely stay 8-B or just almost 8-A so fight becomes even worse for them

Back