• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
yeah but not soon
oh

well if they get nerfed to 8B then they can't really do anything

Yuji's and Todo's only advantage was raw power and Black Flash, and if they get nerfed then not even the latter can put down Gon or Killua for good, in which case they just get overwhelmed or even 1 shot with Ryu or Ko

Yea, I was originally in favor of Itadori and Todo, and I have to admit a part of me did want to see them win. Sometimes when I make a match like this, I get a bit riled up. But now that I've got some time to cool down, I think it's slightly in favor of Gon and Killua, mainly due to their greater feats of talent and fighting skill and analytical prediction, which Todo and Itadori haven't displayed. And since the JJK verse will be downgraded to 8-B+, I'll either have to change the keys for Gon and Killua again to make this match more even, or it'd just be a decisive win for the HxH duo.

Back