• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spy (Team Fortress 2) vs Big Chungus

Last edited:
Yea Spy has all of his equipment including the Spycicle, Golden Pan, and Saxxy which turns the enemy into ice or gold upon a kill

Er, no. It instantly kills the opponent. It's a backside in the sense that it basically announces to the enemy team that there is a spy on the other team.
Well.. so OHKO is considered Cannon in the Vs wiki cenario? Beacuse if not transmutation and ice is useless sinse this is just done after the oponent dies

Well.. so OHKO is considered Cannon in the Vs wiki cenario? Beacuse if not transmutation and ice is useless sinse this is just done after the oponent dies
Sometimes, folks have not very useful superpowers, like freezing solid someone who's already dead.

(Though, I do wonder if Big Chungus's Regen works if he's frozen & broken into pieces. Shattering or such. Knowing Toon Force, maybe it does?)

Imo, the fight would go something like this:

Spy backstabs Chungus with the stock knife, as that seems like what he would do in-character and he's clearly more skilled. Chungus regenerates from the attack with no repercussions.

At this point, our beloved Shpee is probably thinking to himself "Wow, that backstab didn't work! Next time I should use my spycycle/saxxy/frying pan/whatever-the-**** to incapacitate this abnormally large rabbit!"

And then he just does it all again but this time with one of the previously mentioned weapons. GG.

Voting for Spy.

Back