• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ngl I though responses would come in quicker than this once I finished the calc 😭

An interesting thing to note is that most of the blind spots for the vents happen to be in the Cafeteria and Storage, which are the “mid-points” of the ship where Cena and Chungus are most likely to meet

That obviously favours Chungus, but I still lean Cena, especially given how variable and circumstantial the odds of Flub from Above - Chungus’ only win-con, are

With advantages in Stamina and Lifting Strength, Cena will be able to pacify Chungus by knocking him out with the STF once he realises brute strength will be no good to him.
Big Chungus has superior lifting strength.

Superhuman > Peak Human

On top of this, he will not be able to knock him out in this way due to the durability advantage.

Superhuman > Peak Human
John Cena has had competitive arm wrestling contests with the likes of Mark Henry, who's a Class 25'er. He's also comparable to Sheamus, who's also had competitive tests of strength competitions with Mark Henry (though Sheamus ended up losing).

And I know what you're going to say: "But doesn't that mean that Cena should be Class 25?"

And my answer to that question is no, but Cena should definitely have higher LS than Big Chungus.

Oh shit actually yeah good spot, though tbf Cena is listed as “Possibly higher”

On top of this, he will not be able to knock him out in this way due to the durability advantage.
How exactly does a dura advantage prevent being choked out? You’re not attempting to damage anything, just deprive the body of oxygen or whatever else

John Cena has had competitive arm wrestling contests with the likes of Mark Henry, who's a Class 25'er. He's also comparable to Sheamus, who's also had competitive tests of strength competitions with Mark Henry (though Sheamus ended up losing).

And I know what you're going to say: "But doesn't that mean that Cena should be Class 25?"

And my answer to that question is no, but Cena should definitely have higher LS than Big Chungus.
Random go make a CRT or stop bringing this up, please. As of now, he's listed as strictly Peak Human, which is below Big Chungus.

Random go make a CRT or stop bringing this up, please. As of now, he's listed as strictly Peak Human, which is below Big Chungus.
Well WWE had LS revisions to downgrade most characters only like... a week ago. I think this actually might be one of the first 3 matches after said revision

Well WWE had LS revisions to downgrade most characters only like... a week ago. I think this actually might be one of the first 3 matches after said revision
And I'm still swallowing heaps amount of copium over the fact that the High Tiers aren't Class 5.

How exactly does a dura advantage prevent being choked out? You’re not attempting to damage anything, just deprive the body of oxygen or whatever else
He would need to compress his blood vessels to choke him, which I don't believe he can do because of the durability advantage.

LS and Durability are both important here. Say you're a 5-B but have a higher LS than a Low 2-C. Yes, they have the higher LS stat but I don't think anyone is going to argue the 5-B is choking out the Low 2-C because their blood vessels are going to be way stronger as well. Won't be compressable.

He would need to compress his blood vessels to choke him, which I don't believe he can do because of the durability advantage.

LS and Durability are both important here. Say you're a 5-B but have a higher LS than a Low 2-C. Yes, they have the higher LS stat but I don't think anyone is going to argue the 5-B is choking out the Low 2-C because their blood vessels are going to be way stronger as well. Won't be compressable.
Fair point.

And here I thought that this would be a good matchup...

We haven't had a single good WWE matchup since the LS revisions lol.

There’s a massive, MASSIVE difference between the levels between 5-B and Low 2-C and 9-B and 9-A. Chungus has only like a 10x Dura advantage. Obviously enough to avoid being killed or even damaged by blunt force, but our insides are a lot softer than us, restricting someone’s airway doesn’t take the same AP as hurting them with a punch

I am skeptical about Cena's STF win con, Chungus' body looks too disproportioned for Cena to lock in the hold, as his head is too wide, his body is too round, and he pretty much lacks legs for Cena to use as leverage, while I know that Cena has wrestled large men like Big Show, Umaga, Mark Henry, and Viscera, none of their physiques is anything like Chungus's.

While he is humanoid in shape, he is still supposed to be a rabbit, meaning his anatomy is different compared to Cena's, and his physique I mentioned earlier will make it really difficult for Cena to wrestle around him, It would kinda be like fighting a heavy bean bag.

Even if Cena is able to pull the STF off, Chungus could still roll out of it due to superior LS, the same way wrestlers like Brock Lesnar have done before. Also being knocked out briefly isn't a valid win con as according to the SBA rules, a combatant needs to be unconscious for at least an hour for it to count, and considering Chungus has a passive healing ability along with Mid-High regen, I don't think Cena's STF will have any notable effect (As depriving the brain of oxygen still counts as damage, because if humans or animals are deprived of oxygen for long periods, this can result in severe- if not permanent damage to the brain)

Speaking on the latter, how do we know if Chungus even HAS blood? As he's pretty much part of a verse where real-world biology doesn't apply, where characters like him can be decapitated, smashed, or slashed to pieces yet have no blood or organs shown. If that's the case with Chungus, then Cena's STF is completely useless.

To put it forth, this just seems like another ''wrestler vs animal'' mismatch to me

Last edited:
My dumbass just realized that you can't really knock or pass somebody out who has Mid-High regen.

Yeah, Cena has no way of winning. Like Ace said, it's just another one of those annoying "wrestler vs animal" stomp matchups.

I am skeptical about Cena's STF win con, Chungus' body looks too disproportioned for Cena to lock in the hold, as his head is too wide, his body is too round, and he pretty much lacks legs for Cena to use as leverage, while I know that Cena has wrestled large men like Big Show, Umaga, Mark Henry, and Viscera, none of their physiques is anything like Chungus's.

While he is humanoid in shape, he is still supposed to be a rabbit, meaning his anatomy is different compared to Cena's, and his physique I mentioned earlier will make it really difficult for Cena to wrestle around him, It would kinda be like fighting a heavy bean bag.

Even if Cena is able to pull the STF off, Chungus could still roll out of it due to superior LS, the same way wrestlers like Brock Lesnar have done before. Also being knocked out briefly isn't a valid win con as according to the SBA rules, a combatant needs to be unconscious for at least an hour for it to count, and considering Chungus has a passive healing ability along with Mid-High regen, I don't think Cena's STF will have any notable effect (As depriving the brain of oxygen still counts as damage, because if humans or animals are deprived of oxygen for long periods, this can result in severe- if not permanent damage to the brain)

Speaking on the latter, how do we know if Chungus even HAS blood? As he's pretty much part of a verse where real-world biology doesn't apply, where characters like him can be decapitated, smashed, or slashed to pieces yet have no blood or organs shown. If that's the case with Chungus, then Cena's STF is completely useless.

To put it forth, this just seems like another ''wrestler vs animal'' mismatch to me
Live action wrestler vs Cartoon Character lol

I wonder Is chungus had toon force?

He had Size Manipulation (Can turn himself far bigger)

Vote Chungus

Back