• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pikaman

He/Him

On paper it looks like an AP stomp no matter which way you look at it but

Will post how this isn’t a stomp below, but for now the Battle Rules

- Win by Death or K.O. (Even if an opponent only loses consciousness for a very brief moment, it will count as a K.O., rather than the usual 24 hour incapacitation time.)

- Battle takes place on The Skeld, because I had to get an Among Us meme in here somewhere

- Cena and Chungus start on opposite ends of the ship, and are given prior knowledge on the ship’s vent systems, but not on each other

- The Skeld has been modified to have a higher roof and sturdier floor, so that Flub from Above (Which Chungus has access to) doesn’t break the ship and throw the two into the vacuum of space (If this is not allowed then I’ll set the battle in the Judgement Hall from Undertale)

- Speed Equalised

- Other than that SBA apply

You can’t see me”: 2 (@Pikaman @RandomGuy2345)

That'll hold 'em alwhight, heh-heh-heh-heh-heh”: 1 (@ShockingPsychic)

AMOGUS Imposter:

Last edited:
Will post my opening summary of how these two both have win-cons, but can’t rn, still stay tuned and follow the thread if you’re interested and will probably have the summary up in a few hours!

1f5ff.png

Ok so why this isn’t actually a stomp:

So obviously Cena can sneeze and Chungus, sitting at baseline 9-B, would be turned to dust, right? So massive AP stomp. Except Chungus has regeneration far beyond anything Cena can actually do to him, essentially making him untouchable. But then, with broken regen, and a 9-A attack in Flub from Above, surely then it’s Big Chungus who stomps? Well Chungus can 1-Shot Cena, that is correct, but only with the Flub from Above, which as I understand it is not Chungus’ opening move. That gives Cena time to activate his win-con, the STF. With advantages in Stamina and Lifting Strength, Cena will be able to pacify Chungus by knocking him out with the STF once he realises brute strength will be no good to him. So, both have potential win-cons, but I think the most pertinent question is how the STF would work on Chungus? In short, the main factor in this fight may well be if Big Chungus has a neck or not.

Main argument really whether or not Chungus has a neck 🗿
I mean... he has some kind of double chin, which implies that he isn’t just a blob. He’s really just a fatter version of Bugs, who definitely does have a neck, so I think a neck exists, it’s just a question if Cena can get through all the flub to secure a proper STF before being crushed.

Yall Chungus ain't that fat. I don't imagine Cena, with his LS advantage, is going to have much difficulty pulling off an STF.

Ok, so Cena can probably get through to Chungus’ neck, and knock him out with a STF. But Cena will in all likelihood try getting physical first, and

A: The fact he atomised this fat rabbit will bemuse him

B: The fact the rabbit will recover from said atomisation in seconds will horrify him

Eventually he’ll work out to go for a less lethal approach, but will he do it in time?

Another question, would venting help Cena avoid the Flub from Above?

can’t believe I just said that...

Ok, so Cena can probably get through to Chungus’ neck, and knock him out with a STF. But Cena will in all likelihood try getting physical first, and

A: The fact he atomised this fat rabbit will bemuse him

B: The fact the rabbit will recover from said atomisation in seconds will horrify him

Eventually he’ll work out to go for a less lethal approach, but will he do it in time?

Another question, would venting help Cena avoid the Flub from Above?

can’t believe I just said that...
Why are you getting so analytical over a matchup like this?

Anyways, I tend to bet on Cena here via skill, LS, and STF.

Why are you getting so analytical over a matchup like this?
Well even though the match’s existence is a massive shitpost we’ve still gotta look at the avenues the match could take in the same way we would any other

Skill doesn’t really come into this one. Chungus can one-shot Cena but only with one move, Cena can STF Chungus and win by K.O.

It’s just a battle of the one-move win-cons

I think the issues Cena faces is ease of access. Cena has to hit Chungus around, realise it’s no use, go for an STF, complete the hold despite Chungus’ fat, and then win by K.O., Chungus can go for Flub from Above at any given time, and Cena’s only defence is to pray to God he happens to be nearby a vent. However if Cena can get close I don’t see him having extreme issues with locking in the S.T.F., so I do lean to him slightly.

Honestly though, I do think Chungus will get a singular Flub from Above in. So I might have to see what percentage of the Skeld has reachable vents for Cena

Honey look away, Big Chungus is taking a fat L on vsbw 😔

Are we even sure Big Chungus has a chin when he is on that 99% fat grindset? Flub from Above does give him an insta-win like 90% of the time, and it's not like Chungus won't use that move if he's just getting pummeled.

Well even though the match’s existence is a massive shitpost we’ve still gotta look at the avenues the match could take in the same way we would any other

Skill doesn’t really come into this one. Chungus can one-shot Cena but only with one move, Cena can STF Chungus and win by K.O.

It’s just a battle of the one-move win-cons

I think the issues Cena faces is ease of access. Cena has to hit Chungus around, realise it’s no use, go for an STF, complete the hold despite Chungus’ fat, and then win by K.O., Chungus can go for Flub from Above at any given time, and Cena’s only defence is to pray to God he happens to be nearby a vent. However if Cena can get close I don’t see him having extreme issues with locking in the S.T.F., so I do lean to him slightly.

Honestly though, I do think Chungus will get a singular Flub from Above in. So I might have to see what percentage of the Skeld has reachable vents for Cena
Honestly, I might choose Incon due to this.

Are we even sure Big Chungus has a chin when he is on that 99% fat grindset?
He has a visible double chin, which implies an original chin is in there somewhere

Honey look away, Big Chungus is taking a fat L on vsbw 😔

Are we even sure Big Chungus has a chin when he is on that 99% fat grindset? Flub from Above does give him an insta-win like 90% of the time, and it's not like Chungus won't use that move if he's just getting pummeled.
That’s why I’m gonna see how much of the Skeld Cena can be in that he can safely vent if getting flubbed, but I’ll need my PC on me which I won’t have until tomorrow

Doesn’t matter since Cena’s win-con is based on choking Chungus rather than physically beating him.

Am working on the Cena vent calc when I get the opportunities today

What Cena vent calc? Show me.
I’m working on what percentage of the Skeld Cena can be standing in so that he could reliably vent to safety if Chungus went for the Flub from Above 💀

It’s a WIP atm, I’ve only got how far Cena can travel, now I need to see which areas are x distance away from a vent or less

I’m working on what percentage of the Skeld Cena can be standing in so that he could reliably vent to safety if Chungus went for the Flub from Above 💀
Unironically the most effort I’ve ever put into any vs match and it’s John Cena vs Big Chungus…

Voting Big Chungus for superior dura and Flub from Above.

Cena's wincon requires much more effort than Chungus'. Bugs one-shots while Cena has to grapple for an extended period of time.

Ok so Flub from Above vs John Cena Venting:

Big Chungus begins expanding at frame 4 of this video, and crushes his opponent at frame 80. Going on to stats for nerds we can see the vid is 30fps, so that 76 frames becomes 2.5333344 seconds. Cena's speed is baseline Peak Human (10.03 m/s) so Cena can cover 25.4093m before being flubbed.

From there it was just measuring that distance out on an overview of the Skeld using good old pixel scaling, and adding a "sphere of influence" onto each vent. None of this accounts for acceleration, opening and getting into vents, Cena processing he needs to get into one, etc. so I halved these spheres of influence as a cover for what were initially very inflated results. With all of that said, Cena is safe from the Flub in all zones marked green:

This is also assuming FFA doesn't just destroy the ground, or that Cena wouldn't just run rather than thinking of crawling into a vent.

This is also assuming FFA doesn't just destroy the ground
Yes we will assume this, I’ve modified the Skeld already to better fit the fight I can do it again

or that Cena wouldn't just run rather than thinking of crawling into a vent.
That is true, but the combatants are given prior knowledge of the vent systems beforehand, so it’ll be in his mind.

Overall, I think I’ll side with Cena here high diff. Flub from Above will kill him in one hit, but it’s ability to actual hit, while one could argue as probable, is circumstantial nonetheless, and considering it both is Chungus’ only offensive option, and has a cooldown, Chungus only really gets one chance, and I don’t think it’s plausible enough. Cena himself has to do a bit of experimentation to arrive to the STF, but once he goes for it, it’s pretty much GGs. Both have limited win-cons for sure, but I just imagine Cena navigating his way around this fight more efficiently than Big Chungus.

I’ll start counting any votes I missed from earlier now

Back