• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pikaman

He/Him
IT’S BAAAAAAAAAACK

So as you all may have remembered, previously Cena could not lock in the STF as he was stonewalled by Chungus’ overwhelming 9-A durability

But WWE is 9-A now

So yes, we are doing this again.

I’ll keep everything the same as the original thread, bar the fact the vents on The Skeld are now sealed shut. Cena can withstand plenty Flub from Aboves, and no longer needs them.

With that said, here’s the OP of the last thread, with the alterations I mentioned. Have fun!

- Win by Death or K.O. (Even if an opponent only loses consciousness for a very brief moment, it will count as a K.O., rather than the usual 24 hour incapacitation time.)

- Battle takes place on The Skeld, because I had to get an Among Us meme in here somewhere

- Cena and Chungus start on opposite ends of the ship, and the vents are sealed shut.

- The Skeld has been modified to have a higher roof and sturdier floor, so that Flub from Above (Which Chungus has access to) doesn’t break the ship and throw the two into the vacuum of space (If this is not allowed then I’ll set the battle in the Judgement Hall from Undertale)

- Speed Equalised

- Other than that SBA apply

You can’t see me”: 2 (@Pikaman @Turtlelord26)

That'll hold 'em alwhight, heh-heh-heh-heh-heh”: 0

AMOGUS Imposter: 0

Last edited:
I should probably summarise arguments from the original, adjusted to match the new AP upgrades:

Cena cannot physically take out Chungus because of his regeneration, Chungus can only harm Cena with the Flub From Above (And even then the AP disadvantage is still 5x). Cena can potentially lock an STF on Big Chungus and get a K.O. victory, but it’s a question of whether he can do that first, or if Chungus can eventually take him out through Flubs from Above. No doubt seeing Chungus repeatedly rise from the dead will mentally shake Cena, will that put him off his game enough?

I should probably summarise arguments from the original, adjusted to match the new AP upgrades:

Cena cannot physically take out Chungus because of his regeneration, Chungus can only harm Cena with the Flub From Above (And even then the AP disadvantage is still 5x). Cena can potentially lock an STF on Big Chungus and get a K.O. victory, but it’s a question of whether he can do that first, or if Chungus can eventually take him out through Flubs from Above. No doubt seeing Chungus repeatedly rise from the dead will mentally shake Cena, will that put him off his game enough?
Wait...

Is the Flub From Above 5x weaker than Cena's AP?

Oh yeah, it’s not a great option, but it will still damage Cena. Enough of those overtime will, eventually, kill him

Impractical, but Chungus has time thanks to his regeneration

Chungus would just continuously regen or grow B E E G again to break it lol
Chungus has to charge to grow B E E G, and his regen hardly helps with reduced oxygen intake, especially when even a brief loss of consciousness is a loss

Well I mean, logically, regen is the passive healing of damage. Lack of oxygen isn’t damage (at least until it causes death, organ failure or brain damage), more so just the lacking of a basic function needed for consciousness

Lack of oxygen to the brain to cause a K.O. most certaintly would be damaging the brain, yes.

Looking it up on the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke website (it's government funded), it states "Brain cells are extremely sensitive to oxygen deprivation and can begin to die within five minutes after oxygen supply has been cut off."

So yeah, oxygen deprivation will activate regen.

After a Q&A thread on the matter, results are mixed but seem to lean regen doesn’t help, especially among staff and former staff.

I’ll continue to keep track of opinion, but for now we should proceed with this thread assuming that a win by incap is possible for Cena

I'm confident in Cena pulling this off if we assume he can make Chungus pass out with the STF.
My issues with Cena’s wincons are mostly

Cena can at time be stubborn, he doesn’t have all the time in the world to just hit Chungus again and again and again, eventually he needs to change his focus.

Quite frankly, a talking fat rabbit that can rise from the dead and grow the size of mountains is going to throw him off his game a bit.

Chungus’ anatomy is hardly designed for the STF. He’ll need to pull of a variation of it, which itself takes strategising he may not be in the mental state for

I’ll stop you right there because a 5x AP disadvantage is still plenty enough to hurt. Attacks stop hurting you at >7.5x, so the Flub From Above will harm Cena.

That said, it’s a long, convoluted win-condition. Chungus needs a lot of time. Like, a lot. I think he’ll manage to get a decent number in on Cena, but I personally think Cena can last long enough to eventually choke Chungus out. I won’t vote yet though

I’ll stop you right there because a 5x AP disadvantage is still plenty enough to hurt. Attacks stop hurting you at >7.5x, so the Flub From Above will harm Cena.
It's still not going to do much, especially when you consider the fact that Cena should be able to find a way to avoid it.

No because I couldn't care less about it.
Chungus grows about 52.3 feet tall and belly flops on top of you

Cena hasn’t a hope in hell of dodging, he just has to take the hits and work towards ultimately realising he hasn’t tried choking him out yet

Another WWE matchuo post 9-A revisions where the WWE guys face characters with abilities they've never dealt with before.

But yeah I still think Cena will eventually collect himself, think of potential options, and choke Chungus out. It’ll take time, but he will take the hits for some time, and those hits need charging as well.

I’ll vote Cena now just to get the ball rolling, but I’m still very much open to arguments for Chungus

Cena fight cartoon character would made him feel weird as he would know that cartoon character is not the same as live action fighter.
WWE once had Vampire Wolverine from X men (Huge jack men) Etc. (Only Live action fighters for the verse)
we can assume that X men movie trilogys were canon to WWE verse but Still no cartoon character exist.

Anyway Cena would know how chungus work as he should knew his ability in Chungus meme cartoon.
Except Chungus cartoon never exist in WWE verse like Our real life.

Assume Bloodlust cena on Chungus would be a mistake for Cena.

Cena need to calm down and learn how cartoon character work and he should be fine to fight chungus.

I do believe that Cena may be able to beat Chungus. He has my vote unless further info comes, neither have a really good wincon but Cena seems to have the slightly better one.

Back