• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Grace) Shrek the Ogre vs. Heavy Weapons Guy tf2 ( 0-8-0 )

(Dreamworks vs Valve) (Shrek vs Team Fortress 2)

• Both 9-B
  • reaction speed is equalized, movement speed is unequalized.
  • Heavy is restricted from using his standard bullet weapons
    Heavy has his lunchbox items
  • Melee and fists only
  • Location takes place at Mossrock in tf2

Shrek's profile

TF2 Heavy's profile

Ultimate Meme icon: 0
Russian Pootis mann: 8 ( The_Almighty_Wholesome, Rtxthegamer, DaReaperMan, CBslayeR, Knifeman29, Imaginym, StrymULTRA, sonicflare9 )
Inconclusive match:

Last edited:
If Shrek decides to just let one rip, then Poison, Fragrance, and Air Manipulation might do a good deal on Heavy lol! By the way, does Heavy have his sandwich’s and consumables? Or does he just have standard weapons and nothing else?
He has his melee weapons and sandvich no other standard weapons since this is a fist fight and melee fight only match.

Both have wincons but more times than not I’d say Shrek would take the win. Heavy would have a hard time against someone like Shrek due to his experience in fighting and how creative he is during a fight. He has defeated dragon, lord farquuads ghost, far far away guards and Duloc guards, Rumplestiltskin, and more with how pretty smart and creative he is with his fighting. Plus one poisoning fart should do the trick as well lol! I’m voting on Shrek!

Both have wincons but more times than not I’d say Shrek would take the win. Heavy would have a hard time against someone like Shrek due to his experience in fighting and how creative he is during a fight. He has defeated dragon, lord farquuads ghost, far far away guards and Duloc guards, Rumplestiltskin, and more with how pretty smart and creative he is with his fighting. Plus one poisoning fart should do the trick as well lol! I’m voting on Shrek!
Vote counted! it's funny how poisonous Shrek's farts are, poor Russian pootis

I don’t think Shrek really uses his farts in a fight, but it’s been a while since I’ve seen the movies. Though I doubt he leads with it.

Heavy I’m pretty sure has a significant AP advantage, with him upscaling from 0.0016 tons while Shrek is only around 0.0003 tons.

Not to mention, he also has access to stuff like the Holiday Punch, which would instantly leave Shrek wide open via making him laugh uncontrollably if he crits, or if he hits Shrek from behind.
Then he could easily finish Shrek off if he just does his finger guns, which can oneshot even other heavies. Or he could just keep punching Shrek due to his superior AP.

Heavy can also increase his maximum health, increase his Speed and AP, and fully heal with a single bite from his lunchbox items.

voting heavy

I don’t think Shrek really uses his farts in a fight, but it’s been a while since I’ve seen the movies. Though I doubt he leads with it.
Yeah, I doubt it's a likely IC opening most, too. Plus, I question the potency of the farts. While it did kill fish, fish are much smaller, & don't breathe entirely the same way as land animals do, are in a much more limited breathing environment (The body of water in a swamp.), so it's questionable how potent it is on a creature like Heavy. Though, I also don't know how much size affects vulnerability to suffocation. Being above where the gas is does help prevent inhaling it, though.
Heavy I’m pretty sure has a significant AP advantage, with him upscaling from 0.0016 tons while Shrek is only around 0.0003 tons.
Links to the relevant calcs please?
Not to mention, he also has access to stuff like the Holiday Punch, which would instantly leave Shrek wide open via making him laugh uncontrollably if he crits, or if he hits Shrek from behind.
Then he could easily finish Shrek off if he just does his finger guns, which can oneshot even other heavies. Or he could just keep punching Shrek due to his superior AP.
Probabibility of critting? & are there circumstances where Heavy could hit Shrek from behind?
Heavy can also increase his maximum health, increase his Speed and AP, and fully heal with a single bite from his lunchbox items.
Doesn't he usually only bring in 2 items into battle? Or am I mistaken? I don't know TF2 THAT well....

Links to the relevant calcs please?
shrek, Heavy
Probabibility of critting? & are there circumstances where Heavy could hit Shrek from behind?
around 15%. Considering that the two are fighting close quarters, its pretty likely he could just reach and hit Shrek from behind.
Doesn't he usually only bring in 2 items into battle? Or am I mistaken? I don't know TF2 THAT well....
That is kinda a game mechanic. And OP did say that only melee and fists are allowed + his sandvich/lunchbox items.

shrek, Heavy

around 15%. Considering that the two are fighting close quarters, its pretty likely he could just reach and hit Shrek from behind.
Thanks for the answers.
That is kinda a game mechanic. And OP did say that only melee and fists are allowed + his sandvich/lunchbox items.
Is there showings to the contrary with him bringing in more at once?

But I suppose it is valid to interpret those items & OP's criteria as allowing that equipment.

Is there showings to the contrary with him bringing in more at once?

But I suppose it is valid to interpret those items & OP's criteria as allowing that equipment.
It's very rare to see heavy using anything other than his machine gun, so there is nothing that shows that he takes more than 2 items (a food and a melee weapon) so there is no way to tell which ones he would use, if he had time to choose the items we would theorize better about that

KInda went through my head Shrek doesn't use his fart as a weapon like barely.

Heavy in this scenario doesn't bring in his main standard minigun or shotgun unless this is going to be a ranged and magic fight too?
heavy will win if he has his minigun aimed or use some magic power up at a no firearm weapon Shrek which be a stomp. (don't want that tbh)

also

voting heavy
vote will be counted.

Not really sure yet, Do I have to get the approval of a versus? I'm not gonna edit until it's safe to or approved by the HIgher council of this wiki.

Is there going to be future updates to Character profiles then? I noticed Marco diaz's has been, so surely Shrek's will be soon?

Is there going to be future updates to Character profiles then? I noticed Marco diaz's has been, so surely Shrek's will be soon?
There is this thread. Yet not much updates. Hell going further there's even comics that support Shrek also scaling more to his farts as he literally fought a sentient fetish of them... I couldn't make this up if I could, ask there.

As for TF2 being higher then just 9-B, its destiny is not to be allowed to surpass this ever that not even the interference of the biggest TF2 Youtubers couldn't even budge them.

Heavy is 0.001 tons. I think he stomped anyway
Yeah so Shrek been rekted.
Um..,
For now though...

Supposedly Shrek surely still stomps as he does have an 8-C calc via fully apprehending Dragon (In the Fourth Movie specifically. With the help of Fiona and scaling to a Nerfed Fat Puss timeline who damaged the Dragon by sword alone. Shrek is considered physically superior to Puss apparently); Dragon can bust a hole in a mountain in seconds (Which Shrek also reacted to) And Shrek also negated these by farting.

So given under pressure when Shrek cracks one off; then Heavy wouldn't be looking very favorably by now... HE'D BE DEAD.
No not really, Hell forget revamping; Heavy can't even at it lowest end (8-C)? But then again with not much other bigger influences of evidence currently; the forum here disturbingly widely accepts 9-B Mercs way too literally, bothered not to reply over for half a month there and even so with 'counters' to anything higher then that and I can not be the only one that still feels there's a Bubble Bass foul play here and they are at a higher level then it is. Yeah Heavy still gets shreked even harder and shows cracking one out under pressure the force of which deflected back the same potent fireball as stated... Which is EVEN HUGER in the comics and fought his own magic farts from said comics.
(The Stone Dragon didn't die due to Ghostly Fuckquads more Supernatural Undead influences. But as before, Heavy is not undead. He would be VERY DEAD).

Um..,

No not really, Hell forget revamping; Heavy can't even at it lowest end (8-C)? But then again with not much other bigger influences of evidence currently; the forum here disturbingly widely accepts 9-B Mercs way too literally, bothered not to reply over for half a month there and even so with 'counters' to anything higher then that and I can not be the only one that still feels there's a Bubble Bass foul play here and they are at a higher level then it is. Yeah Heavy still gets shreked even harder and shows cracking one out under pressure the force of which deflected back the same potent fireball as stated... Which is EVEN HUGER in the comics and fought his own magic farts from said comics.
(The Stone Dragon didn't die due to Ghostly Fuckquads more Supernatural Undead influences. But as before, Heavy is not undead. He would be VERY DEAD).
Yeah Heavy would be so ded; i ain't sure when the profiles of characters gets finalized and I noticed this was added to both their profiles after a while?

Back