• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Which is stronger, Wood or Biscuits?

Status
Not open for further replies.
God Seed Metro vs Charlotte Cracker

Lets try Speed Unequal for now

Metro:
  • AP: 10.6 Gigatons
  • Speed: 42.68% sol
Cracker:
  • AP: 4.3 Gigatons
  • Speed: 57% sol
Starting distance is 2km

Both have enough prep to create their normal starting amount of summons

Everything else is SBA

Wood: 3 (Eseseso, Ueta, NomsNoms)

Biscuits:

Incon:

Last edited:
I'm going with Metro on this one. Speed difference isn't that great, and Metro's golems >>> Cracker's Biscuits. I mean, these golems tanked hits from 6-C's.

I think Metro won this one. His normal AP should scale to his Golem by FT verse rule (He seemed confident about being able to hurt Base Gray with his "Water Ray" without using any Golem, and Gray dodged the attack. Meaning it could have hurt him) and he also got hit by several attacks from Gray (and somehow Juvia) without dying instantly.

So for me this is a good indication to say that he totally scale to his Golem... And If so, maybe it's a stomp?
Are you sure about that? Because he was very comfortable with sitting out and letting his golems do the work, which gives me the impression that he's not quite as strong as them.

What's the stamina lookin like?
Metro's (or Aldoron's) seems to be comparable to Acnologia's (Capable of fighting an entire war against two armies of thousands of dragons single-handedly and still come out as the only survivor. Has shown no signs of exhaustion from any of his battles.) And Cracker's (While capable of continuously fighting for 11 hours against Luffy, he cannot tolerate taking damage, and struggles to cope with pain inflicted on him)

I think Metro definitely has the stamina advantage, especially with his pain tolerance issue.

Also one question, how proficient is Cracker's Observation Haki? Because I don't think he ever used it against Luffy, and from what I'm seeing that's his only real "wincon". Granted he can summon way more than Metro (in character anyways), but because of the Biscuit's low AP, I doubt the number matters.

Tbh metro has an ap advantage, but there are more of crackers army as well? Tbh I think Metro atm, unless someone can pull off a good argument for cracker, in which case I will change my opinion.

Also one question, how proficient is Cracker's Observation Haki? Because I don't think he ever used it against Luffy, and from what I'm seeing that's his only real "wincon". Granted he can summon way more than Metro (in character anyways), but because of the Biscuit's low AP, I doubt the number matters.
Average, which is really good, but still average.

Metro currently gets my vote (Metro FRA)

Still not? Dang when it's OP VS. FT and One Piece win the Grace start not even two days after, but when FT wins it didn't start even weeks after.

Grace started here..

Its finished... Metro won.... Someone who wants to can add it on their profiles

You don't need to close every thread...
I mean, the OP community doesn't respect Grace timing (7 days minimum, look at the last Zoro vs. Erza) and they got their thread closed and victory/defeat added by mods.

That's what I was saying.

I mean, the OP community doesn't respect Grace timing (7 days minimum, look at the last Zoro vs. Erza) and they got their thread closed and victory/defeat added by mods.

If you are complaining about Zoro vs Erza, then make a rematch instead of complaining. Also, ever heard of "bumping"?, because if you want this fight to be added then bump this thread to remind everyone that this thread still exist, so quit accusing people of being "biased"

It has nothing to do with community... The one that made this match are the one who is supposed to add this and request someone to close it.

If you are complaining about Zoro vs Erza, then make a rematch instead of complaining. Also, ever heard of "bumping"?, because if you want this fight to be added then bump this thread to remind everyone that this thread still exist, so quit accusing people of being "biased"
Aren't bump just plain text?
(Also it's you who rushed the grace lmao)

People vote who wins and if it reaches 7 votes grace starts which is to wait 24h and someone but mostly the one that creates the match adds it to the profile... Don't blame a community because of your ignorance... Just talk to the one that made the match 👍

You are supposed to bump a thread or fight once per day, everyone who's involved in this thread gets a notification, thus are reminded that this thread is still ongoing. Also, I don't have such kind of power, i'm not even a staff so what are you getting at?

People vote who wins and if it reaches 7 votes grace starts which is to wait 24h and someone but mostly the one that creates the match adds it to the profile... Don't blame a community because of your ignorance... Just talk to the one that made the match 👍
Ooooh, 7 votes. I was confused. I thought it was waiting seven days after the amount of vote was reached, then seven more days before the thread is closed. Sorry 'bout that.

Ooooh, 7 votes. I was confused. I thought it was waiting seven days after the amount of vote was reached, then seven more days before the thread is closed. Sorry 'bout that.
200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back