• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akainu (Sakazuki) VS Big Mom

• Fight Location: Marineford Island
  • Starting Distance: 15m
  • Equalized speed
  • Both in-character
Akainu:
Big Mom: 7 (@ElixirBlue, @Dr.Fix, @FluffyCreatureZ, @MonkeyOfLife, @KingTempest, @RazumaHiroki, @Purgy)
Inconclusive:

363eceb6eda082fa696f04fe42c18ea0.png
3mD9iUk.png

Last edited:
Didn’t Kizaru already win?
What’s different here.
Kizaru is faster and has danmaku dura negging lasers

Akainu basically lost to Corpsebeard, who is currently rated below Big Mom iirc, not to mention that Big Mom will probably end up being FTL whenever the Wano revisions happen, given that she stalemated Kaido.

More power
More Speed
More Range

Big Mom wins with those reasons alone

Add Soul Powers and it is almost a stomp for her.

I mean...

image0.jpg

Haki didn’t seem involved. More so, fear mattered.
You would need actually VERY strong haki to resist her devil fruit since she has god tier haki... Haki = Willpower .... The stronger Will the Stronger your haki will be...

Why is big mom > old white beard?
I never said Big Mom was > Old Whitebeard, I said she's > Corpsebeard, aka Whitebeard as he was in Marineford when he technically beat Akainu.

Whitebeard has three keys, Prime, Old and Marineford, Big Mom at the very least scales to the second, whereas Akainu lost to Whitebeard's third key while he had half his head missing, two holes in his torso, countless other injuries, constant heart attacks and could barely use Haki.
Akainu also has danmaku and durability negation with magma.
No Akainu doesn't have danmaku, and you ignored the point about Kizaru being faster than Big Mom in that other battle.

I never said Big Mom was > Old Whitebeard, I said she's > Corpsebeard, aka Whitebeard as he was in Marineford when he technically beat Akainu.

Whitebeard has three keys, Prime, Old and Marineford, Big Mom at the very least scales to the second, whereas Akainu lost to Whitebeard's third key while he had half his head missing, two holes in his torso, countless other injuries, constant heart attacks and could barely use Haki.

No Akainu doesn't have danmaku, and you ignored the point about Kizaru being faster than Big Mom in that other battle.
Okay. I was going to vote for big mom anyway i just wanted to make sure everyone knows it isn't a stomp.

You would need actually VERY strong haki to resist her devil fruit since she has god tier haki... Haki = Willpower .... The stronger Will the Stronger your haki will be...
Is there a scan about her Devil Fruit being special to resist? I mean, if Akainu showed fear, it seems like it would activate.

Akainu basically lost to Corpsebeard
Yeah bs he landed a killing blow on wb and then tanked 2 shots and got right back up seconds/minutes after and wanted to fight shanks **** outta here.

Akainu spams dura neg lava fists that are capable of blowing your face off if they hit you.

Most destructive DF too? I vote Akainu.

Yeah bs he landed a killing blow on wb and then tanked 2 shots and got right back up seconds/minutes after and wanted to fight shanks **** outta here.

Akainu spams dura neg lava fists that are capable of blowing your face off if they hit you.

Most destructive DF too? I vote Akainu.
Akainu was basically KO'd and sent down that pit for multiple chapters, he wasn't able to get back up immediately and continue fighting Whitebeard, that's a win for Whitebeard and a loss for Akainu, and again, this Whitebeard had half his head missing, multiple giant holes in his torso, countless other wounds, constant heart attacks and could barely if at all really use Haki.

Akainu doesn't spam lava fists in a 1v1 fight, he only did the lava fists thing against the army of pirates.

Shanks could block Akainu's Magma, no reason Big Mom can't when she literally scales to him and arguably has one of the highest durabilities in the verse, if not the highest durability shown to date.

Whitebeard had half his head missing,
By who tho? Lol Akainu landed a killing blow Wb did not,stop arguing semantics about Akainu falling down a hole so that means wb won? Lol wtf is that logic
Akainu doesn't spam lava fists in a 1v1 fight, he only did the lava fists thing against the army of pirates.
how do you know it’s very possible since he literally made half an island lava. He’s not doing that with regular punches
Shanks could block Akainu's Magma, no reason Big Mom can't when she literally scales to him and arguably has one of the highest durabilities in the verse, if not the highest durability shown to date.
Akainu has the highest durability shown to date. Who else has taken off guard enraged shots from the strongest df in the verse? And got up right after, then wanted to fight another Yonko.

By who tho? Lol Akainu landed a killing blow Wb did not,stop arguing semantics about Akainu falling down a hole so that means wb won? Lol wtf is that logic
Not the point I'm making, the point I'm making is that Akainu was two shot by Whitebeard in this condition, how many hits will it take from a Big Mom that scales above the Whitebeard that did that?

Again, let me repeat, Akainu wasn't able to continue the fight, that's a win for Whitebeard, deny it or accept it, I don't really care, it isn't changing the truth.
how do you know it’s very possible since he literally made half an island lava. He’s not doing that with regular punches
Offscreen fight
Akainu has the highest durability shown to date. Who else has taken off guard enraged shots from the strongest df in the verse? And got up right after, then wanted to fight another Yonko.
From a Whitebeard that belonged in a coffin, it's not as good a durability feat as you seem to think it is, a good durability feat is fighting Kaido for multiple days straight and not having so much as a single wound on your body, hell Big Mom hasn't been shown to be injured once while not weakened iirc

Last edited:
Don't mind him... Even if big mom defeats akainu in the manga he won't accept it 🤭 the same way he can't accept the old, dying, fighting everyone and holding back White Beard absolutely destroyed Akainu like a fodder
6.png
7.png

From a Whitebeard that belonged in a coffin,
How does durability affect his ap.
Not the point I'm making, the point I'm making is that Akainu was two shot by Whitebeard in this condition, how many hits will it take from a Big Mom that scales above the Whitebeard that did that?
yeah bull shit he literally got right back up and wanted to fight shanks. Akainu blew off wb face with 1 attack and was able to clash with Wb ( in a much better condition) with his literal hands in his pockets. And he clashed with WB + gura gura. How many hits can she tank whenever they are blowing her body parts off. 1 clean hit can end the fight.
Again, let me repeat, Akainu wasn't able to continue the fight, that's a win for Whitebeard, deny it or accept it, I don't really care, it isn't changing the truth.
doesn’t matter Akainu literally lost he’s footing and fell down that automatically means he won that fight? Wtf is your logic. AKAINU BLEW OFF HIS FACE WITH 1 ATTACK. That’s a killing blow. Killing blow > damaging attacks that you get right up from.

How does durability affect his ap.
Your physical condition affects your AP and other attributes, I mean, that's just logical.

If you're literally on the verge of death due to physical injuries and illness, you're not going to be performing anywhere near 100%, there's a reason why Whitebeard has three keys, Prime, Old and Marineford, and it's because his Marineford state was drastically weakened even ignoring all the injuries he suffered.
yeah bull shit he literally got right back up and wanted to fight shanks. Akainu blew off wb face with 1 attack and was able to clash with Wb ( in a much better condition) with his literal hands in his pockets. And he clashed with WB + gura gura. How many hits can she tank whenever they are blowing her body parts off. 1 clean hit can end the fight.
Got back up chapters later, he wasn't able to immediately continue his fight with Whitebeard, I don't even see how you can deny this? Unless you think he willingly fell down the pit with zero resistance?

Whitebeards durability isn't great to be honest, he was virtually damaged from everything that hit him, be that marine fodders swords, cannons, guns etc, even Jinbe can block Akainu's Magma without noticeable injury, so really Akainu melting off half of Whitebeards face isn't too great of a feat, and I don't think it automatically means he could do the same to the other Yonko.
doesn’t matter Akainu literally lost he’s footing and fell down that automatically means he won that fight? Wtf is your logic. AKAINU BLEW OFF HIS FACE OFF WITH 1 ATTACK. That’s a killing blow. Killing blow > damaging attacks that you get right up from.
This is a joke right?

"He lost his footing", Akainu bias is too strong I guess.

Whitebeard was still standing and able to continue the fight, Akainu wasn't, Whitebeard wins, it's pretty simple.

What chapter? I don’t remember that
First one is when she slices Kingbaum through whole cake
TCzmBoj.jpeg

Next is when she used the same attack and it made a huge explosion in Onigashima's skull
SDv9WJQ.jpg

She can also make clouds with Prometheus and Zeus that span all throughout whole cake island.
I'll bring up my argument next

Your physical condition affects your AP and other attributes, I mean, that's just logical.
Not with DF show any statement that back ups your claim.
I don't think it automatically means he could do the same to the other Yonko.
It’s dura neg yes it would.
Whitebeard was still standing and able to continue the fight, Akainu wasn't, Whitebeard wins, it's pretty simple.
Wb had half his face missing Akainu did not. It’s pretty simple

Wb died minutes later Akainu did not pretty simple.
Akainu bias is too strong I guess.
Yeah real mature just call me biased as an argument 👍🏽

Sakazuki's Advantages​

He has durability negation.
His devil fruit is more potent.
Strong heat.

Linlin's Advantages​

Superior AP.
She badly outranges with either storms or sword slashes.
She's vastly more versatile, working with lightning, fire, and weapons.
AP amps with Haoshoku.
Resistances to heat manipulation.
Can create lightning bolt homies which jump Akainu and mimic Danmaku, also they can destroy his fists that he shoot in the air.

I vote Big Mom for these reasons.

Just to list Linlin's AP amps.

Linlin currently scales to 26 Teratons. She scales to 26 Teratons with Napoleon.

Napoleon can be amped with Prometheus on top of him.

Then add Busoshoku Haki.

Then add Haoshoku Haki.

So not only does she almost have a 2x AP advantage over Akainu, she can amp it more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back