• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

101 general CRT

Oh boy. This gonna be a BIG one. But I think the majority of this is very straight-forward and simple such as very basic abilities, so it shouldn't take long.

The main purposes of this thread are to add a lot of missing stuff to the profiles.

Abilities
Acausality Type 2:

Here, it was explained that when summoning creatures, we are summoning either aspects of a singular creature as only one of them exists, or a random creature in general out of the x that exists. In the case of a troll, we are summoning 1 out of an x number. However, when summoning a Storm Lord, we are summoning an aspect of the only one that exists. This should be Type 2 Acausality for the Storm Lord and beings of a similar nature; higher tier creatures such as the Sun Serpent were also explained, which would also scale to the cosmic characters for obvious reasons.

Resistance to Causality Manipulation:

In Arc 1 we were given a time ribbo to protect us from time flux. Flux is defined as an act of flowing in or out of, meaning the time ribbon protects The Player from the action or process of time going in and out of its linear flow. This should be Resistance to Causality Manipulation

Acausality Type 1: The Player fights some dudes, time reverses back magically to when they were alive, they don't remember him but the Player and the Chronomancer remember fighting them and know that time has been tampered with.

Law Manipulation: Chaos magic defies logic and turns things upside dow. Additionally, there are the Duel Circles. Monsters and wizards can summon duel circles to engage in magical combat. These Duel Circles are referenced as being canon by Grandfather Spider and by the developers on the Wizard101 forums. Characters who don't use the Duel Circles normally are labeled as cheaters and "don't abide by the rules of the Spiral".

Clairvoyance: All Wizards have clairvoyance via crystal orbs and other objects

Sleep Manipulation: Raven can use the Titanic Lullaby.

Durability Negation: The minion sacrifice skill one-shots the enemy regardless of durability, power, level, etc. I know twitter statements aren't allowed but it is supported in verse by the fact it's an instakill. Developer confirms the spells (that negate durability) is the intended solution to the boss fight. It should be noted said spells completely ignore shields, debuffs, and anything that enhances durability. You can see this happening in-game here.

Light Manipulation for the Player: Self-explanatory.

An abundance of mind hax: This isn't even half of the mind hax in the verse. Mind controlling spirits, ghosts, etc. should be listed on the Player's profile.

Further justification for Bartleby's AE that can be added: The trees of Ravenwood which make up an aspect of existence are just offshoots/aspects of Bartleby himself

Regenerationn (High-Godly):

"High-Godly: The ability to regenerate after erasure from all aspects of existence, such as from history, narrative/plot, or conceptual/information Destruction."

For starters, Monstrology descriptions are completely canon to the story of the game as stated by Burke, and they talk about a creature's true strengths. The Devourer's description is: "Literally eats anything- Animals, plants, the abstract concept of love. Everything." This means The Devourer has the ability to conceptually devourer abstract concepts. He was also stated to be a dangerous threat to the Spiral itself, likely with his conceptual devouring. He did this on the Player. The Player couldn't even use game mechanics to leave the fight. You can't pass, you can't leave in anyway. The Player literally comes back from it. This means the Player regenerated from being conceptually removed from existence. This easily warrants High-Godly Regenerationn. This would scale to Bartleby because the Player became a god by being infused in Bartleby's essence. This would also mean Regenerationn Bypassing up to High-Godly since they can all kill each other. I asked on this thread and staff did say it was High-Godly.

Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2): The lesser of the titans destroyed The First World. It is stated that the Spiral and The First World have different concepts of time. This would mean the Titans also destroyed time in the First World, which was stated to be also incomprehensible; The concept of time in the first world was beyond the level of the Spiral. The lesser Titans, as well as the original Titans from which they spawned, and their parents who created them, would scale to destroying the concept of time.

Summoning: Player can summon an aspect of (weakened) Bartleby.

Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2 or 3): Alhazred created and formed the school of Balance magic and put it into the whole system of magic as a whole; blending the forces of the other schools into one. WoG stated that the destruction of even one of the 7 schools will make the whole system of magic as a whole go out of balance. This should be Type 2 or 3 Conceptual Creation.

Space-Time Manipulation and Causality Manipulation
: In an upcoming update (These are official dialogue leaks of the game; Rest in peace "Wizad101 doesn't have separate timelines ") there is a 4th dimensional being known as the time butterfly. In the quest, we learn that something is "detimalzing the causality vortex of Krokotopia" and therefore causing different events to occur in this timeline's Krokotopia. This should be space-time manipulation and causality manipulation which scales to Bartleby for being the source of magic/powers and having created all creatures in the Spiral.

Supernatural Luck: Self-explanatory.

Immortality (Type 1): The Dragon Titan and by extension the other cosmic entities are immortal beings

Immortality (Type 8): Bartleby knew the Player would become the Divine Paradox and has been watching over him since. Raven stated she has been watching over the Player and she has been with him since the beginning. The Player also noticed her presence, especially when he was in danger.

The entire premise of the end of arc 3 is the idea of dualism. We learn here that Death is the absence of Life, Shadow is the absence of Light. and Chaos is the absence of Order. And that the opposite (dual) of this is also true. Life is the absence of Death, Light is the absence of Shadow and Order is the absence of Chaos. Everything there is defined by its opposite. Not only this, but these opposites are also beyond the wheel of existence. The wheel that forms existence is nothing to them, beyond even time itself. We also learn about 6 of the 7 schools of magic (The 7th is a special case). Myth is the opposite of Storm, Life is the opposite of Death and Fire is the opposite of Ice

However, there exists an idea. Something that has no (dual) opposite. This "thing" is simply Nothing. It has no opposites to define it, it is beyond the idea of dualism. This would mean this force is Transdual and is unbound by binary oppositions. This thing is beyond logic and comprehension.

This "Nothing" should have Transduality Type 2. Although it doesn't have a profile right now, I'm going to use it as a basis for other characters who have Transduality.

The Creator existed prior to all of this. Before this Transdual force, before these binary oppositions. Creating this "Nothing", as well as the binary oppositions that shape/form and transcend all of existence (Shadow and Chaos, Life and Death, Order and Chaos, aka Grandmother Raven and Grandfather Spider). Existing before binary oppositions as well as something that doesn't have a dualism idea to oppose it or define it, being more powerful than and existing beyond even their comprehension should give the Creator Transduality. Previously I asked on a thread, and it was generally agreed this would be Type 2 Transduality.

Furthermore, as an "icing on the cake", there is the School of Tempest. The school of tempest magic uses duality and manipulates it for their need and uses it to find hidden meanings. Magic is the primary force of everything that shapes the Wizard101 multiverse. It (Bartleby, the source of magic) even binds the binary oppositions that form reality itself (Life and Death, Order and Chaos, Light and Shadow [Which is also served as reality and existence]). Hence, The Creator created the source of magic that binds binary oppositions of existence together. He existed before all of this and created it of his own will: Bartleby, who binds all dualities of existence together and manipulates them and doesn't have an opposite to define him either. Bartleby thus should have a form of Transduality as well. Type 2 for binding all binary oppositions of existence together, and not having an opposition to define him either. Again, I asked on a thread about everything above and everyone agreed it would be Type 2 Transduality.

Nigh-Omniscience: Bartleby's omniscience should be changed to nigh-omniscience. While he sees and knows the past (present) and the future, he cannot see outcomes between other cosmic beings. Raven, should also be Nigh-Omniscient for the same reasons, as well as creating The Eyes of Time in the first place. Spider would scale to Raven for being her equal in every scenario, and in some cases, outsmarting her. He also has far better vision and knowledge of the future than Raven and even Bartleby do. He knew he would lose at the end of the game, and set events up to make sure he would lose.

Omnipresence: Bartleby's heart is connected to all worlds in the Spiral. Each world is separated by space-time. Bartleby is stated by Torrence to have his roots stretch invisibly across every world.

Attack Potency
Arc 1

Considering the Titans not only destroyed the universe, but the concept of time as well (As shown above), forcing Bartleby to make a new flow of time for the Spiral, the Player in Arc 1 and all those who scale (Malistaire, Ra, Storm Owl, Lydia Greyrose and the Forest Lords) should be upgraded from 3-A to Low 2-C.

Arc 2

The Player should have 2-A passive Power Absorption. He absorbed most of Morganthe's stolen power without ever intending to. The stolen power was The Song of Creation (which is 2-A on its profile) infused with Shadow Magic.

Arc 3

This is where the big upgrade comes from. The God Tiers, Raven, Spider, Bartleby, Divine Paradox and The Creator should be upgraded from 2-A to Low 1-C

For starters, the infinite-infinite multiverses are clearly stated to not be all of existence. The Spiral's multiverse is stated to be an echo of an even greater wheel. Meaning that existence is greater than an infinite ^ infinite multiverse. So we know 2-A is a lowball. Raven, Spider, and Bartleby, all have shown complete superiority over the multiverse, seeing it as complete insignificance, and can create, destroy, and reset existence as they see fit. Everyone inside the Spiral is an insignificant mortal to their true divine selves. A reminder that the multiverse is not all of existence. There is something even greater than it, and that these beings are beyond even that greater existence. That, and they are stated to be beyond the limited perception of mortals.

"But time is an illusion, look beyond it, and you will see that existence is a wheel. The Spiral itself is but an echo of this truth. Step off the wheel and see the great paradox, order and chaos, light, and shadow, outside our limited perceptions they are one"

In the case of the argument that this is flowery language. It is not. This is the plot for arc 4. Arc 4 revolves around these truths and Raven and co have shown superiority over their creation of the multiverse numerous times. The fact that the Spiral is not all of existence shows their scope is beyond the multiverse in the first place.

This isn't the main evidence for Low 1-C, the thing above it is, but the fact that the time butterfly is 4th dimensional, as its true name can only be pronounced and understood in a 4th-dimensional language, and that Raven and Spider transcend and have superiority over/view everyone in the Spiral as an insignificant mortal can also help towards the upgrade, as this would also apply to the time butterfly.

I myself find all of these suggestions pretty straightforward and I agree with them. However it is possible that such an upgrade might be a little too controversial and complicated to be accepted before the forum move.

I would definitely like to hear the thoughts of other staff members regarding this.

After being asked about it, I decided to make an exception and accept this thread being started. I am not certain if it wasa good idea, but the suggestions seem pretty straightforward to apply if accepted.

I do not have the energy to properly evaluate all of this though. You should preferably ask some other members of the staff for that.

I agree with all of this. In the case of Balance Magic I believe it should be Type 2 Conceptual Manipulation, scaling from the other schools (Storm Magic and Shadow Magic specifically).

Is somebody willing to ask some other VS Battles Staff members to comment here? Preferably administrators and discussion moderators.

Okay. You can ask a few more if you wish.

Everything else looks fine.

"Acausality Type 2; I disagree. It is one version of the characters/summons that really exists but it doesn't mean that version exists outside the future and past like what is described in Acausality Type 2"

I'm kind of indifferent about this one, but if it helps, the player is able to successfully summon creatures while travelling to the past who previously required approval.

"I am not seeing Type 8 Immortality since the evidence doesn't point out that they help the Player with something that qualify as Immortality 8 there."

Yeah I'm starting to agree with this actually. It shows that they do help the Player but not necessarily pertaining with immortality.

I or Zenkai will talk about transdual Bartleby later.

As Ben said, I am also indifferent about type 2 acausality. (Not like it matters too much XD). Although, when we were in the timeless tower and went to the past,Raven was the same one there as the one from the present. Not sure if that can be used

I think the immortality type 8 does sound more like Blessedby Raven and Bartleby. "Has felt their presence when he is in danger. Was destined to forge a link with Bartleby. Both have watched over him since he has arrived"

I think Bartlebys case is type 2 Transduality. Because the comparable aspect is in power. Bartleby existed alongside The Creator himself before the creation of Raven and Spider; before their dualities and existence itself; before The First World. Also he described the Player, who is himself, as a paradox because raven and spiders concepts are opposites, yet the Player is essentially a singularity or "paradox". Everything in existence as shown in the scan is defined by an opposite. Raven and Spider are also mentioned. But Bartlebys opposition is never mentioned or shown. It would be weird for him to have created all dualities, meaning they werent around before him, only to have one himself

I'm kind of indifferent about this one, but if it helps, the player is able to successfully summon creatures while travelling to the past who previously required approval.

• I don't think it prove Acasuality Type 2; a clearer statement would be needed to prove it.
Blessed looks fine.

I has still have the same opinion on Bartleby's case on type 2 Transduality. I did ask Bambu about it to see his opinions.

@Elizhaa

I wouldn't mind making a seperate thread for Bartleby in the future, as it is pretty hard to argue it amongst other things. But I'd like to ask DonTalk about it first, since he is the expert on Transduality.

So, I was asked to input here, for some uncanny reaso.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Waaaaaiiit, wasn't the wheel think debunked by Ultima?
As far as I remember, I argued against the argument that Grandmother Raven and co. were Low 1-C (or High 2-A at the time, I guess) based on how they allegedly perceived the multiverse as a flat "wheel", thus implying they transcend it by that thread's logic. The argument being made here is a completely different thing, so, what you are mentioning seems to be irrelevant in this case.

Anyways, as for the OP itself, I'll just give my opinion on stuff that I find questionable. The rest I'm fine with.

Acausality (Type 2): That doesn't seem to imply the Storm Lords have no counterparts in the past or future, just that they have aspects which can be summoned separately from them. So, yeah, disagree with that one.

Law Manipulation: Wouldn't this be more appropriately classified as Chaos Manipulation? Given the name of the school of magic being referenced here, and the fact it doesn't really seem to directly manipulate or create laws, just actively defy them.

High-Godly Regenerationn: Just gonna note that the video which you linked just shows the Player being eaten, it doesn't show them returning from it.

Type 2 Conceptual Manipulation: Eh. That type in particular would imply that they destroyed some higher, archetypal object representing "time" which in turn provides the basis for time as a physical concept to exist in the first place, yet exists beyond it. Instead all those screenshots say is that the First World operated by different laws of time, hence events in it being incomprehensible to inhabitants of the Spiral.

Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2 or 3): Would you elaborate on how this is Conceptual Creation?

Space-Time Manipulation and Causality Manipulation: The feat itself seems fine, but do we really add powers based on stuff that's yet to be released? Just wanting this clarified here.

Immortality (Type 8): I don't quite understand how Bartleby and Raven watching over the Player Character equals Type 8 here.

Transduality (Type 2): Seems like a pretty textbook description of Transduality, so I'm okay with that. Although, I disagree with the idea that the binary oppositions transcend the Wheel; from what the scan is saying, it seems like they are themselves part of the Wheel, but are seen as being separate concepts because mortals can only perceive a fragmented aspect of reality as it actually is, with its true form being a world where everyone and everything is ultimately part of a unified whole.

"But time is an illusion, look beyond it, and you will see that existence is a wheel. The Spiral itself is but an echo of this truth. Step off the wheel and see the great paradox, order and chaos, light, and shadow, outside our limited perceptions they are one"

That's basically what this paragraph is saying: Once you step outside of the Wheel and start to exist beyond the concept of time, you realize that everything is just one thing that is perceived as a bunch of different things. It isn't saying that those binary concepts are literally beyond the Wheel.

Btw, wouldn't the "Nothing" have Type 2 Nonexistent Physiology based on this?:

However, there exists an idea. Something that has no (dual) opposite. This "thing" is simply Nothing. It has no opposites to define it, it is beyond the idea of dualism. This would mean this force is Transdual and is unbound by binary oppositions. This thing is beyond logic and comprehension.

Given how you described him, I figured that this would apply to Bartleby, at least. But I ain't knowledgeable on the verse, so...

As for the Low 1-C upgrades, they seem to be mostly reliant on the above interpretation that these dualities transcend the Wheel, which I disagree with, so by extension, I disagree with them too. What's being described in the scan is definitely Low 1-C, yeah, but I don't really see evidence that this applies to Raven and Spider.

"Law Manipulation: Wouldn't this be more appropriately classified as Chaos Manipulation? Given the name of the school of magic being referenced here, and the fact it doesn't really seem to directly manipulate or create laws, just actively defy them."

The scan in particular is describing a rebranded Myth Magic. I'm not really sure what it would be myself though.

"Acausality (Type 2): That doesn't seem to imply the Storm Lords have no counterparts in the past or future, just that they have aspects which can be summoned separately from them. So, yeah, disagree with that one."

I was thinking this would be a type of Avatar Creation myself.

"High-Godly Regenerationn: Just gonna note that the video which you linked just shows the Player being eaten, it doesn't show them returning from it."

It does, but it's a few minutes past where it started. Go to 5:20 and you'll see for yourself.

"Immortality (Type 8): I don't quite understand how Bartleby and Raven watching over the Player Character equals Type 8 here."

Personally I'm leaning towards Blessed or Empowerment for that.

It does, but it's a few minutes past where it started. Go to 5:20 and you'll see for yourself.

I suppose that seems fine, then.

Type 2- I'm indifferent so whatever the staff decideds

Law - It could be Chaos Manipulation, but it should be noted on the profile that it defies logic. Although another argument is the duel circle

Space-Time/Causality- I mean, it is the official leaked dialogue, but I suppose we can wait? It'll be out in one month anyway. But that is for the staff to decide

Type 2 titans- I suppose that is fine. However, they still destroyed time in The First World so it would still apply to a "Low 2-C" Arc 1. That was the main purpose anyway

Type 2/3 Alhazred - Basically Alhazred created a brand new system of magic. This system of magic took the best out of each school and put it into one. Somehow, it was added to the system of magic as a whole. It should scale to the other schools of magic as well, as the disruption of any school of magic will cause reality to go out of balance. So he essentially created a brand new idea of magic. Although, WoG seems to be rewriting the lore behind magic, and he is definitely going to reach Balance magic soon. So I suppose we can wait till he rewrites/expands the lore for this. And it's not like Alhazred has a profile anyway tbf

Immortality (Type 8) - Bens suggestion is my opinion now. Just seems like blessed or empowerment. IMO it's blessed

Nothing - Yes he would but, he doesn't have a profile so I didn't bother XD

Low 1-C

Not neccessairly- For starters, Raven and co. created existence themselves. Raven created the wheel to show how insignificant the Spiral is to the greater existence. Everything, besides their own creation started from them. The Creator made them and decided to bounce. Also my main arguement is that for starters, we know that existence as a whole is greater than the infinite multiverse; in that the multiverse is just an echo of all of existence and that they are beyond it. Wouldn't make sense for them to be bound by what they deem insignificant, when said concepts are above the greater existence. Furthermore, as the cosmology is Low 1-C, they can easily destroy it, maintain it, and enforce everything with their own will.

https://youtu.be/HpkzCdoqipE?t=181

WoG talks about Raven and Spider here 3:33 - "Either of these entities could unravel existence if they felt like it. So how do we deal with this when they are cosmic and we're just wizards. You know they can just do that (snap their fingers) and you'd be dead"

https://imgur.com/a/I2IBGV8

in-game statement

https://imgur.com/a/G8CAZS2

On-screen feat of The Divine Paradox (Bartleby's essence) resetting existence to its rightful order.

So overall, we know that they created the low 1-C cosmology, have feats, statements and WoG support of destroying it

I guess that Conceptual Manipulation Type 2 for the time topic was proven wrong so I will disagreed with it, as well.

Yeah, that's fine. The last things to discuss is if we can add causality manipulation from the leaked dialogue, I mean I don't see why not since it would just be delaying the inevitable, Alhazred and if Spider and Raven scale to existence, which I responded too. Seems that "blessed" is fine instead of type 8

Back