• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

1000th Edit Vs Battle: Red Vulture vs Yellow Man

in celebration of my 1000th edit i'm pitting Yveltal (my 3rd favorite legendary) vs the highly anticpated character coming soon to the MCU: Adam Warlock.

-Speed Equalized

-This is Classic Adam Warlock and 4-B Yveltal

-Fight Takes Place in a Lush Forest

-Both start 25 meters away from eachother

-Victory by Death

-The Fight starts at Midnight

Otherwise SBA

2019.05.13-09.30-boundingintocomics-5cd9e20e1c41b
The Champion Of Life

1200px-717Yveltal
Death Embodied

Death:0

Champion of Life:4

Inconclusive:0

Adam is coming to the MCU?

Anyway Yveltal tries to steal some of Adam's life and then the Soul gem automatically steals Yveltal's soul.

Eficiente said:
Adam is coming to the MCU?
Anyway Yveltal tries to steal some of Adam's life and then the Soul gem automatically steals Yveltal's soul.
that a vote for adam?

Adam seems uninteresting without Thanos, I can't even think much about his character like that.

1 for yellow man with a 3rd eye(but kinda not a 3rd eye but kinda a third eye at the same time)

correct if i'm wrong but would yveltal's resurrection save it or nah?

and by that i mean would yveltal "dying"and then going into a cocoon (which i personally don't think means it's dead how can you go into a cocoon state if you're dead?) let it resurrect from soul hax?

Lavcore said:
and by that i mean would yveltal "dying"and then going into a cocoon (which i personally don't think means it's dead how can you go into a cocoon state if you're dead?) let it resurrect from soul hax?
Even if yes, that takes a thousand years. The match is over after a week. Bird is screwed here.

Zeifyl said:
Lavcore said:
Even if yes, that takes a thousand years. The match is over after a week. Bird is screwed here.
victory via death and not other methods.

In that case... Questionable. And might also be the longest match on the wiki, taking potentially several thousand years.

Yveltal can't do its cocoon thing as it's going to be too busy being in a state of being no longer alive but also never truly dead. Then Adam just has to kick it while it's down.

Soul Gem acts on its own and shows the entire life of a target-Marvel

Eficiente said:
Yveltal can't do its cocoon thing as it's going to be too busy being in a state of being no longer alive but also never truly dead. Then Adam just has to kick it while it's down.
Soul Gem acts on its own and shows the entire life of a target-Marvel
In that case, it's an incon.

edit: nvm my mistake but then wouldn't yveltal know not to do the same move twice?

edit 2: and wouldn't yveltal do dimensional travel while in the soul gem?

edit 3: last question, isn't yveltal's durability way too high in order for adam to kill it while it's incapped?

Well, if you read above you will see how I said that it will not be able to use its cocoon form. Also Adam would likely guess that he has to kill it anyway, the dude used to be a cocoon. And even the, in a battle to death seeing one's enemy turn into a cocoon would mean "they're going to transform or something" to anyone with common sense, Adam wouldn't just be confused and walk away.

Eficiente said:
Well, if you read above you will see how I said that it will not be able to use its cocoon form. Also Adam would likely guess that he has to kill it anyway, the dude used to be a cocoon. And even the, in a battle to death seeing one's enemy turn into a cocoon would mean "they're going to transform or something" to anyone with common sense, Adam wouldn't just be confused and walk away.
i didn't say he would walk away i said he would be confused he would probably wait a while and not get close as in his mind it could easily be a trap

but as i said previously i misunderstood your point so my main questions were if yveltal could use DT to get out and if adam could even kill it with it's level of durability.

What's DT? How is Yveltal doing anything without its soul? What would making portals even do in combat?

Eficiente said:
What's DT? How is Yveltal doing anything without its soul? What would making portals even do in combat?
Dimensional Travel,Yveltal's soul is stuck in the gem right? so maybe it can do something, not combat portals could possibly get it out of the soul gem.

Yveltal being alive but never truly dead would imply that it shouldn't be able to have a controllable awareness there. Also even if it could Adam knowing everything about it would make him have the better advantage in the fight.

Eficiente said:
Yveltal being alive but never truly dead would imply that it shouldn't be able to have a controllable awareness there. Also even if it could Adam knowing everything about it would make him have the better advantage in the fight.
but can adam even hurt yveltal tho? incapped or not yveltals durability is immense and higher than adams AP( i think, the narutoforums calc didn't put the value in FOE)

After doing a bit of digging around, I think Adam's AP is far higher. He seems to be at around 13 million FOE.

isn't yveltals durability 294 TeraFOE(via scaling from zygarde) or was the low end accepted?

nvm im an idiot

but where did you get 13 million FOE?

Scaling to Thor's 315,956,000,300,000 Yottaton feat.

Also isn't Ultra Necro only around 8 KiloFOE?

Back