• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Actually, The Doctor has at max faced High 1-C beings (Which are by default weaker than 4)
but he wouldn't need to directly fight Four. He only needs to fight donut with the factor of Four. tho tbh it is a little cheat-y, so I'm still trying to think of somebody that can beat four without time travel

He didn't though. If Four transcends. He literally removes himself from the field. So he loses. And Mario can incapacitate him with time or wall breaking haxs

Buttersamuri said:
He didn't though. If Four transcends. He literally removes himself from the field. So he loses. And Mario can incapacitate him with time or wall breaking haxs
No, Four transcending means he isn't self BFR'd, that means his existence is so great that Mario can't even do anything. Four can just poke the universe of the Show and nuke it while he is unharmed

James Plays 4 Games said:
But this isn't a bloodlusted match. Neither Four or the character of your choice are.
He can't be in it if it's not Bloodlusted. I said he can only fight if Bloodlusted

Regardless. Mario should be removed. He won't really works in the fight if Bloodlusted. Which was what I said. I said he could win If Bloodlusted

Also, if Factor of Four Donut is being used, doesn't this mean he is ALSO 1-B
no. Donut, although he has the factor of Four, has a far more limited move set and is significantly less powerful. For instance, he lacks the ability to revive or eliminate characters, and he's certainly not 44-D

Also, if Factor of Four Donut is being used, doesn't this mean he is ALSO 1-B
This is a no go. your comment from earlier

"that is the actual Four (Who is 3-D, just like the contestants, so he is able to be affected)"

4 is only 44D because he specifically is stated to be. But that's special to him and only him

anyway, either way, he only really needs to kill firey, since without firey, Four wouldn't have been able to be taken out of Donut

And again. Remove Lou for the reasons I said. Four transcending makes him lose. He leaves the fight and can't interact with Mario anymore. So he loses when doing that.

thats still not what transcending means. consider that there's a 2D plane with a stick figure that you need to fight. you can be partially in the 2D plane without abandoning the fight. Also, you can leave the fight provided you come back within a certain threshhold so as to not be considered to be BFR'd. Four could essentially step out of the 3D plane and then reach his finger in to poke mario and kill him

FRIMI said:
thats still not what transcending means. consider that there's a 2D plane with a stick figure that you need to fight. you can be partially in the 2D plane without abandoning the fight. Also, you can leave the fight provided you come back within a certain threshhold so as to not be considered to be BFR'd. Four could essentially step out of the 3D plane and then reach his finger in to poke mario and kill him
To my knowledge that's correct.

Back