• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Conditions

Announcer speaker box: "A new challenger is here. It's Four from Battle for Dream Island, accept he has his stats taken way too literally. User, I want you to try and find a character that can defeat him. It must a character with the same tier or below. Other than that, you choose which key to use, and all of their equipment is allowed. Oh and Speed is equalized. I will even be nice enough to allow items that the character doesn't use to be equipped as long as it is from the same verse. If your character wins, they'll be getting cake. If they don't win, they will have to be sold because of budget cuts."

Four: "Screen!"

First Place
The Doctor (Doctor Who)ƒì░

One strange boi said:
I am currently thinking about either Lex Luthor, Vegeta or maybe Pacman
This isn't normal Four, this is 100% Accurate Four. Click the "Four" link, and you will find out Four is actually tier 1.

This, is Totally Not Wanked Four. As for beating him, Steve could potentially win by trapping Four in a Tome (Books That trap people in a several Kilometer radius, turning them into fiction), if he opened with it

Soupywolf5 said:
This, is Totally Not Wanked Four. As for beating him, Steve could potentially win by trapping Four in a Tome (Books That trap people in a several Kilometer radius, turning them into fiction), if he opened with it
That's a NLF as he can't do it on a 1-B

1. Still need to update the range to Immesurable likely Irrelevant

2. Type 2 if 1-B Type 1 when High 1-A

3. No need for the note, as he is Tier 1 and energy feats are not needed

Mario: Wait four. Before you kill me. I need you to watch these exciting scenes from the next legend of Zelda

• Scenes play
Cuts back to an unconscious 4

Mario: iIt's a good thing I brought by durability negating wrench today

Buttersamuri said:
Mario: Wait four. Before you kill me. I need you to watch these exciting scenes from the next legend of Zelda
Wrongo! Four just touches him and it is all over.

He couldn't. Mario wins via incapacitation. Only if Bloodlusted. But if he is bloodlusted. He wins. Either traps him or reverses time

i mean, four doesn't have acausality. any sufficiently powerful time traveler with enough prior knowledge like, say The Doctor, should be able to prevent Four from being taken out of donut in episode 10 of BFB by killing all the contestants, or at least just donut with the factor of Four

but he doesn't need to directly fight Four, he just needs to prevent Four from being taken out of Donut in episode 10 of BFB, which he should be perfectly capable of doing

He shouldn't. I'm just saying isn't that typically how it works anyway?

Mario's ability is also pretty. Fourth wall shattering. Does he even transcend it?

oh ur still on mario gotcha. anyway, i dont thing that reality equalizing is a given for tier differences. its more the standard for reality vs fiction type stuff

Well, currently. I don't think Four transcends

The doctor has faced way worse, and is an extreme super genius. I have no doubt he handles not wanked 4

It's a NLF to assume Breaking the fourth wall would work on a 44-D consediring he never shown the feats to affect beings on that level

Actually, The Doctor has at max faced High 1-C beings (Which are by default weaker than 4)

Ok. But if he transcends. He can't fight Mario. He removes himself from the field. This is a darkseid avatar fight essentially. He can defeat his avatar. They can't interact with each other if they are different dimensional

Back