• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

10 Years Of Death Battle

To celebrate Season 8 of Death Battle, as well as the series as a whole with it's 10 year anniversary, I wanna ask something. What are your favorite episodes of Death Battle? I'm curious on everyone's opinion. My favorite episode has to be from back in season one, with the original Mario VS Sonic. That episode did many things right, and it was the very first death battle I ever watched, bringing me into the series. And for that, it will always be at the top of my list.

MV5BOWJhZGYwYjMtMDQ5NC00OGY5LTk2N2YtMTViMDMzYTc3ZmQ2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjMxNzQ2NTQ@._V1_.jpg

well my favorite DB is He-Man vs lion-O and the fact that the mountain trow has more power that the planets explosions of hulk vs brolly is sad

Last edited:
Oh a memories, I remember when I once googled some sonic and Mario pics at my 12 and see Mario vs Sonic. I watched it then there were Spider Man vs Batman, TMNT killing each other, Superman fighting some golden haired strong guy I never heard of and more and more.

Through time my favorite become Wario vs Dedede because characters were canonically, fight was hilarious a lot of material was used.

Iron Man vs Lex Luthor was epic and felt like this is gonna to happen if Marvel and DC fused to write comics.

Solid Snake vs Sam Fisher showed am awesome team work and combination of 2 stealth characters.

All Might vs Might Guy and Po vs Iron Fist demonstrated a friendly fight with good choreography and interactions.

Deadpool trilogy is also fun because it wasn't just death battle, but eventually turning into something more.

That's probably my most favorites.

ABSOLUTE FAVORITE:
Mitsuru vs Weiss
Snake vs Sam Fisher
Dio vs Alucard
Dante vs Bayonetta
Favorites:
Shadow vs Ryuko
Jotaro vs Kenshiro
Leon vs Frank West
Goku Black vs Reverse Flash
All Might vs Might Guy