• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fc/oc Death battle! Season

I improved the Adam vs Abel Thumbnail a bit to include the modern Death Battle VS logo

YwkAWeW.png
Nice

Why's the color of the DB logo slightly different?

Ah, that’s fine, don’t worry bout it (y) Azusa on my TN is ever so slightly pixelated too (Which is why I plan on making another with better images)

I'd like to put a HLVRAI match-up here, but the profiles I have in sandbox right now are quite unfinished (I'm guessing they have to be for finished profiles) so instead... for the funny

John Freeman VS BLU Heavy (Full-Life Consequences VS Pootis Engage). Every good season has one joke battle so I think it'd fit somewhere among the more serious fights.

I'd like to put a HLVRAI match-up here, but the profiles I have in sandbox right now are quite unfinished (I'm guessing they have to be for finished profiles) so instead... for the funny

John Freeman VS BLU Heavy (Full-Life Consequences VS Pootis Engage). Every good season has one joke battle so I think it'd fit somewhere among the more serious fights.
Alright!
Who wins?

Has DB had any characters from the same franchise besides like Marvel/DC or Dragon Ball appear twice in the same season?

Ok so then maybe we can do Streak vs Leaf Man afterall to fill this out
Alright!
Uhh I think leafy might win via being in an higher tier then Streak since death battle includes everything tho the HAX might change the direction (Hopefully Leo doesn't go blubbering their big mouth so I can add Javen vs Smh at the finale)

Alright!
Uhh I think leafy might win via being in an higher tier then Streak since death battle includes everything tho the HAX might change the direction (Hopefully Leo doesn't go blubbering their big mouth so I can add Javen vs Smh at the finale)
Oh yeah they don’t break things up by arcs, but Streak does have superior speed and dura neg on his side plus his stealth which is one of the main reasons he won the match we did

Ngl wiz seems like an draw
They barely ever have draws though. Leaf Man’s internal organs shouldn’t be strong as his body and Streak is basically guaranteed to get the kill before his speed amps kick in as he’s at least 69x faster using the feats for both. Plus Streak has stealth, piercing damage, and a skill/experience advantage. It’s basically Tanjiro vs Yuji where one one shots while the other blitzes and outskills.

They barely ever have draws though. Leaf Man’s internal organs shouldn’t be strong as his body and Streak is basically guaranteed to get the kill before his speed amps kick in as he’s at least 69x faster using the feats for both. Plus Streak has stealth, piercing damage, and a skill/experience advantage. It’s basically Tanjiro vs Yuji where one one shots while the other blitzes and outskills.
69 hehe

Whilst I make scoobs and courage's (Death battle) profile I guess I'll do this in the meantime
Basically we make two fc/oc characters fight and then we place it in the episode from premiere to finale
Will make rules later

1. Asuna vs Azusa (premiere) Winner: Asuna
  2. Littlepip vs Blackjack Winner: Blackjack
  3. Cinner vs Seek Winner: Cinner
  4. Adam vs Abel winner: Adam
  5. Javenplayz vs Jeffrey winner: Javenplayz
  6. The Man with the mask vs The Man In The Woods winner: Tmwtm
  7. ???
  8. ???
  9. ???
  10. ???
  11. ???
  12. ???
  13. ???
  14. ???
  15. ???
I wouldn't mind my characters being used if I was notified, but I wasn't, so this is kind of messed up.

Back