• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Same Episode lol (Homelander VS Sonic) [0-0-0]

Connections:

Rules
1. Speed and Stats are equal
2. Battle taken place in the same town that Omni-Man VS Homelander takes place in.
3. 2018's Sonic key is being used
3. Both have no prior knowledge of each other, and start 20m away.
Votes
Now_swallow.gif

"AFTER I'M DONE WITH YOU, I'M GONNA FLASH-FRY THAT LITTLE SHIT SON OF YOURS, THIS WORTHLESS NEIGHBORHOOD, AND EVERY GODDAMN PERSON YOU KNOW!!!"
death-battle-mario.gif

"Oh, gimme a break...!"
speedrun-mario.png
E6GdRNdXsAsq0vR.jpg

Mario and Omni-Man joined in and shows them who's boss:

Oh I thought this was vs for a second. What can Homelander do to stop Sonic cutting him apart with the Spin Dash? Sonic already resists his greatest asset being Heat vision

If they make a 3rd one I hope Sonic stomps mario since Low 2-C >>>> 6-C
Unlikely. It really sucks how the show is such a mixed bag where characters that should win lose even though the researchers are capable of getting things better. Brings stuff like Star vs Steven and Ben vs Green Lantern down. Though the latter has a lot more problems than just the result

What can Homelander do to stop Sonic cutting him apart with the Spin Dash? Sonic already resists his greatest asset being Heat vision
I'm pretty sure you have to be specific on how much heat it is to a certain degree, there are another matches with characters that, despite being resisting to fire/temper hax already, needed to dodge their opponent's fire/heat attacks in order to not get burned alive (Stickman Hero VS TMS and Chosen Undead were in the same kind of situation, SMH could burned and melted TMS/CU despite the two resisting heat/fire, which is a coincidence considering you were apart of the threads)
We don't know HOW hot Mario's fireballs nor Sonic's Spindash gettting lit on fire is than compared to Homelander's heat vison (Which should be around or even hotter than 2736746.93°C that Nolan and Homie easily survived and endured, seeing how Homelander left burn marks on Nolan's eyes), which should be a problem for Sonic and also with Homelander's Sound Hax.

I'm pretty sure you have to be specific on how much heat it is to a certain degree, there are another matches with characters that, despite being resisting to fire/temper hax already, needed to dodge their opponent's fire/heat attacks in order to not get burned alive (Stickman Hero VS TMS and Chosen Undead were in the same kind of situation, SMH could burned and melted TMS/CU despite the two resisting heat/fire, which is a coincidence considering you were apart of the threads)
We don't know HOW hot Mario's fireballs nor Sonic's Spindash gettting lit on fire is than compared to Homelander's heat vison (Which should be around or even hotter than 2736746.93°C that Nolan and Homie easily survived and endured, seeing how Homelander left burn marks on Nolan's eyes), which should be a problem for Sonic and also with Homelander's Sound Hax.
I see, though Sonic still has speed amps and should naturally be more skilled given anyone outclasses Homelander in combat and he had a good showing against Mario. And he has a much wider arsenal including a shield, transformations, and the homing attack. It seems like Sonic just rushes down Homelander and only gets a bit damaged because of the Sonic scream

I see, though Sonic still has speed amps and should naturally be more skilled given anyone outclasses Homelander in combat and he had a good showing against Mario. And he has a much wider arsenal including a shield, transformations, and the homing attack. It seems like Sonic just rushes down Homelander and only gets a bit damaged because of the Sonic scream
Yeah, I guess so. But albeit Sonic's intelligence can be a bit... questionable.... (He was, unironically, literally throwing punches at Mario, not even landing a hit instead of using his spin-dash and only uses it after getting nose-punched.) but that could be just the episode's fault as a whole.

Edit: Actually, I don't think Sonic really uses his shield a lot in-combat (It was popped upon a single attack) and was only seen with it after he was thrown into the ocean, but Speed Amps/Homing Attack could still be useful...
Based on the color, it could at least be 1100-1200 C, but that is still much lower than Homelander's highest potential heat by a wide margin (unless we just use Homelander reducing a person to char or the minimum heat to vaporize, which is just 760-982 C)
Huh, you learn a new thing every day.

Yeah, I guess so. But albeit Sonic's intelligence can be a bit... questionable.... (He was, unironically, literally throwing punches at Mario, not even landing a hit instead of using his spin-dash and only uses it after getting nose-punched.) but that could be just the episode's fault as a whole.

Edit: Actually, I don't think Sonic really uses his shield a lot in-combat (It was popped upon a single attack) and was only seen with it after he was thrown into the ocean, but Speed Amps/Homing Attack could still be useful...

Huh, you learn a new thing every day.
Yeah that seemed like some plot induced stupidity especially taking into account Sonic is skilled enough to take on outstanding martial artists and jumps out of planes so free falling from orbit shouldn’t be too much of a struggle for him. Bro was parkouring on rails in space. And yeah the Bubble Shield is weak but it’ll help for at least one hit while Homeboy will struggle to land more than one given Sonic weaved fireball Danmaku.

Back