• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fc/oc Death battle! Season

Okay I got one!

Adam Pixton (Hero's Oath) vs Abel (Olethros)

Connections:
  • Fun loving, upbeat characters with a strong moral compass, though Abel is willing to put it to the side sometimes
  • Master fighters who utilize stored kinetic energy in their attacks, taking what their opponents give them and dishing it out with more force
  • Have weird but killer tastes in fashion
Who Wins?
Not too sure. Adam has far higher AP, better speed, and relativley equal skill. Abel's kinetic energy re-diretion would be a problem though. Looking at it from Death Battles perspective, I think they would say that "Abel has a way to win, but Adam's Strength, Speed, and Damage Reduction would keep him alive long enough to land him a win"

As for what us at FC/OC would determine, I don't know. But I feel like Death Battle would likely lean more towards Adam here. Maybe

Okay I got one!

Adam Pixton (Hero's Oath) vs Abel (Olethros)

Connections:
  • Fun loving, upbeat characters with a strong moral compass, though Abel is willing to put it to the side sometimes
  • Master fighters who utilize stored kinetic energy in their attacks, taking what their opponents give them and dishing it out with more force
  • Have weird but killer tastes in fashion
Who Wins?
Not too sure. Adam has far higher AP, better speed, and relativley equal skill. Abel's kinetic energy re-diretion would be a problem though. Looking at it from Death Battles perspective, I think they would say that "Abel has a way to win, but Adam's Strength, Speed, and Damage Reduction would keep him alive long enough to land him a win"

As for what us at FC/OC would determine, I don't know. But I feel like Death Battle would likely lean more towards Adam here. Maybe
Ooooh, I like this This is basically deku vs flect turn lol

As for who wins, Abel's profile says he could possibly be small city level, but with his attack reflection, i think that's only up to whats being dished out towards him, only twice the force. so adam needs to be careful, but with better combat & reaction speeds he might pull off a win, especially with superior stamina, range, etc.

So i say adam wins high-extreme diff

It obviously is in aerneia’s favor (At least for now 😉)

If I remember correctly, I was thinking Azusa for the below reasons:

• Both are individuals who were reincarnated into another world
  • Before being sent to another world, both lived a life full of hardship
  • Both’s appearances resemble a mage
  • Both live in worlds with at least some semblance of video game mechanics
  • Both use highly variable magic/power systems, and can both create any sort of phenomena from their imagination alone
  • Both are essentially the gifted hero’s of their respective universes (Asuna was chosen to be sent to her world because she was extremely capable of enduring hardship, had a strong sense of justice, and was in many ways just was a very good pick for the gods, and Azusa was able to get to the max possible level despite living a peaceful life due to her potential)
And a lot more
Make This The Soundtrack frfr

Anyways, I think the song for the Adam vs Abel match would be something like the sountrack used in Deku vs Asta

For the name, idk. Maybe "Kinetic Killers" or something? Idk I'm bad with names
"Kinetic Heroes" Probably, since both seem to be good characters

"Kinetic Heroes" Probably, since both seem to be good characters
Eh, idk if Abel counts as a hero per say, and both have plenty of dead bodies at their feet so I think either title works

Give me a minute, I'm about to photoshop thumbnails for these matches

Eh, As good as midnight magica is, it lacks a lot of pacing that a death battle involving Asuna would have. Dare with the devil is way better with pacing, and it’s, like, normal pace for the first 3/4 of the track, which would leave a lot of things to keep the fight interesting, like exchanging blows, maybe a couple of taunts/references, and maybe an environment switch and THEN it gets super intense (Like if Asuna realizes that Azusa is a serious threat, and she needs to go all out, and Azusa does the same, or Azusa gets enough influence and uses her power to it’s fullest extent, which prompts Asuna to go full power too, etc.)

Eh, As good as midnight magica is, it lacks a lot of pacing that a death battle involving Asuna would have. Dare with the devil is way better with pacing, and it’s, like, normal pace for the first 3/4 of the track, which would leave a lot of things to keep the fight interesting, like exchanging blows, maybe a couple of taunts/references, and maybe an environment switch and THEN it gets super intense (Like if Asuna realizes that Azusa is a serious threat, and she needs to go all out, and Azusa does the same, etc.)
Sounds good!
me when I have to read bakuhastu I better get those free cookies.

Sounds good!
me when I have to read bakuhastu I better get those free cookies.
I gotchu bro 🍪 Just use ur text manipulation to eat it (Writing gets better after chapter 3 trust me)

Yeah, but basically, midnight magica is just way too crazy, at least before, like, the last minute of the fight. This is the kind of vibe it would give:

Blah blah something happens that pisses Asuna off

Asuna: “Hey! Watch where you’re aiming, A**Hole!”

Music kicks in and Azusa suddenly uses every ability she has and sprays attacks everywhere

Azusa: “FOR MY FAMILY!!!! HRAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!”

(This is pretty exaggerated, but you get the point lol)

I gotchu bro 🍪 Just use ur text manipulation to eat it (Writing gets better after chapter 3 trust me)

Yeah, but basically, midnight magica is just way too crazy, at least before, like, the last minute of the fight. This is the kind of vibe it would give:

Blah blah something happens that pisses Asuna off

Asuna: “Hey! Watch where you’re aiming, A**Hole!”

Music kicks in and Azusa suddenly uses every ability she has and sprays attacks everywhere

Azusa: “FOR MY FAMILY!!!! HRAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!”

(This is pretty exaggerated, but you get the point lol)
Ah, I see.

As long as they are not in the same series uhh... 3 times
Well then, The Man With The Mask vs The Man In The Woods

Connections:
  • Similar names
  • Horror Characters
  • Enjoy killing innocent teens in the woods by stalking them for hours before brutalizing them
  • Not seen for 99% of their story
  • Wacky supernatural abilities
Who Wins?
The Man With The Mask 100%. Even just using their wins & losses we can determine this. The Man In The Woods lost to The Man In The Suit. Meanwhile, a Man In The Suit after a massive CRT that massivley bumped his strength still lost to The Man With The Mask.

Even ignoring that, The Man With The Mask is 100% stronger, faster, and has more supernatural abilities to pull from, such as teleportation, illusions, biology manipulation, better stealth mastery, and almost every other advantage in the book

Well then, The Man With The Mask vs The Man In The Woods

Connections:
  • Similar names
  • Horror Characters
  • Enjoy killing innocent teens in the woods by stalking them for hours before brutalizing them
  • Not seen for 99% of their story
  • Wacky supernatural abilities
Who Wins?
The Man With The Mask 100%. Even just using their wins & losses we can determine this. The Man In The Woods lost to The Man In The Suit. Meanwhile, a Man In The Suit after a massive CRT that massivley bumped his strength still lost to The Man With The Mask.

Even ignoring that, The Man With The Mask is 100% stronger, faster, and has more supernatural abilities to pull from, such as teleportation, illusions, biology manipulation, better stealth mastery, and almost every other advantage in the book
Alright gonna come after Playz vs Jeff

Also I imagine in episode 1 that asuna dashes in front of Azura before winking and setting off an explosion point blank period.

Ohhh
Rlxndnjk
She ain't megumin anymore guys 😞
She was never Megumin to begin with you buffoon I just used her as asuna’s appearence and maybe got carried away with giving her explosions, but other people will be able to replicate it soon because she is NOT MEGUMIN!!!

I’m cookin up a fire TN for episode 1 tho if ya want it
Done (Could add a lot more tho)

(The pic for azusa was also from an already existing character, so getting a good image for the TN was easy)

nRGnOh4.jpg

Last edited:
Back