• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fc/oc Death battle! Season

Javenplayz253

He/Him
Last edited:
Funnily enough I was looking for peeps on fc/oc a month ago that would be cool for a DB episode for Asuna lol

Asuna vs Aerneia sounds good but might be an stomp
It obviously is in aerneia’s favor (At least for now 😉)

If I remember correctly, I was thinking Azusa for the below reasons:

• Both are individuals who were reincarnated into another world
  • Before being sent to another world, both lived a life full of hardship
  • Both’s appearances resemble a mage
  • Both live in worlds with at least some semblance of video game mechanics
  • Both use highly variable magic/power systems, and can both create any sort of phenomena from their imagination alone
  • Both are essentially the gifted hero’s of their respective universes (Asuna was chosen to be sent to her world because she was extremely capable of enduring hardship, had a strong sense of justice, and was in many ways just was a very good pick for the gods, and Azusa was able to get to the max possible level despite living a peaceful life due to her potential)
And a lot more

There’s also Rimuru tempest obviously, and that would be my #1 pick tbh, but it’s a huge stomp for Rimuru (For now at least hehehe 🍷🗿 Asuna can already beat pre-demon lord Rimuru I think tho)

There’s also Rimuru tempest obviously, and that would be my #1 pick tbh, but it’s a huge stomp for Rimuru (For now at least hehehe)
I said fc/oc only raaaahhhhh

• Both use highly variable magic/power systems, and can both create any sort of phenomena from their imagination alone
  • Both are essentially the gifted hero’s of their respective universes (Asuna was chosen to be sent to her world because she was extremely capable of enduring hardship, had a strong sense of justice, and was in many ways just was a very good pick for the gods, and Azusa was able to get to the max possible level despite living a peaceful life due to her potential)
And a lot more
Alright! Added.

And a lot more
Who wins?

Oh Sowwy

Alright! Added.
Thanks bro
Who wins?
Asuna due to way better adaptation, wincons, and starting stats (Azusa needs time to get stronger and faster, to keep up with Asuna, which Asuna won’t give her. Even if Azusa can adapt to her quickly enough or even surpass her entirely, Asuna can always use a skill or two to immediately blitz her or bypass one of her resistances with fortune or smth)

Last edited:
I've been thing for the second episode
Scarlet vs Vacteria but I think vene is viewing this thread I'll let them see what they think

Littlepip vs Blackjack.
Or
My Immortal's Protagonist vs Littlepip.
If anything imo Littlepip would probably be "the" fanfiction character they'd use in a Death Battle. It would also warrant bringing back one of their 4th wall breakers.

Hehe Same verse MU go brrrrrrrrr
Same verse (not really canonicity wise.), Almost entirely separate stories.
Blackjack's story is not canon to Littlepip's, however Littlepip's story is canon to Blackjack's.

Who wins?
Blackjack is the only one whose forms vary drastically so, we'll use her.
Book 1: Pip wins
Book 2: Pip wins
Book 3/Early Book 4: Pip wins
Chapter 62b: Pip wins
"Blankjack": Blackjack stomps.
Alicorn: Blackjack Stomps so hard its on the Level of OmniMan vs Homelander.
Speak: Blackjack stomps.

Same verse (not really canonicity wise.), Almost entirely separate stories.
Blackjack's story is not canon to Littlepip's, however Littlepip's story is canon to Blackjack's.

Blackjack is the only one whose forms vary drastically so, we'll use her.
Book 1: Pip wins
Book 2: Pip wins
Book 3/Early Book 4: Pip wins
Chapter 62b: Pip wins
"Blankjack": Blackjack stomps.
Alicorn: Blackjack Stomps so hard its on the Level of OmniMan vs Homelander.
Speak: Blackjack stomps.
Yeah I think Blackjack stomps.
I don't know much of Mlp fallout but I'd imagine pip being confused on blackjack being able to know her to the point Pip thinks that she is stalking her so then the fight starts with the end having black jack ultimately killing Pippy

Blackjack doesn't win until after "Blankjack" because Littlepips power and proficiency with her Telekinesis is ridiculous. It isn't until that point that Blackjack gets proficient enough with an ability (Teleportation) that she can properly capitalize on her knowledge advantage. Also, the first 2 Blackjack forms are taken from before she meets Littlepip.

Blackjack doesn't win until after "Blankjack" because Littlepips power and proficiency with her Telekinesis is ridiculous. It isn't until that point that Blackjack gets proficient enough with an ability (Teleportation) that she can properly capitalize on her knowledge advantage. Also, the first 2 Blackjack forms are taken from before she meets Littlepip.
OHHHH so it isn't (kinda) an stomp alright.

The strongest versions of characters are used in Death Battle, since it’s made clear they analyze characters‘ full potentials, so whatever the strongest version of blackjack is that would be used

Theres been instances where they didn't follow that rule (Goku vs Superman 1 and 2.)

Theres been instances where they didn't follow that rule (Goku vs Superman 1 and 2.)
That was way back in the earlier seasons, and they only did that because pre 1986 superman was so broken and would have made for such an atrocious stomp that they had to make it post-retcon supes. They still analysed his full potential of that specific superman across all media though

I actually wrote a Cinner Death Battle and a few others for characters that aren’t mine. Though I did make one with Kenstar who I made the profile for.

They both have non fc/oc characters so I don’t think it’d work. It was Cinner vs Mao Mao and Kenstar vs Scott Pilgrim

That could work or Cinner vs Seek which also happened. Ones a well trained warrior and the other a god of the server with a ton of hax abilities.

So quick question, do the characters have to be the same tier? Death Battle very frequently does this thing where they say "This match was extremley close" proceeds to explain why this match was an absoloute godstomp and why one of the characters stood litteraly zero chance

But jokes aside, Death Battle cares more about connections than the match actually being fair. So are we allowed to submit matches where the 2 characters are diffrent tiers or do they have to be the same tiers?

So quick question, do the characters have to be the same tier? Death Battle very frequently does this thing where they say "This match was extremley close" proceeds to explain why this match was an absoloute godstomp and why one of the characters stood litteraly zero chance

But jokes aside, Death Battle cares more about connections than the match actually being fair. So are we allowed to submit matches where the 2 characters are diffrent tiers or do they have to be the same tiers?
Different tiers have been accepted (Javen literally proposed current asuna vs aerneia of all things) so yeah, godstomps are allowed, as long as the connections make sense

Back